Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: why the SAME threads/polls here AND SF?

Re: why the SAME threads/polls here AND SF?

Quote Originally Posted by CougarTrace View Post

And you think it makes this forum better to insult another..

wow this forum just got lowered a notch in my opinion
    I agree Coug.

There is no need to insult SF. If it wasn't for that place none of us would have half the insight into this hobby that we do. It's a little disheartening to see so much bad said about a truly great forum. If Oat Willy and others of that caliber are what will make up this board it'll be a really sad place.

Hey, I don't see a Doctor Doom thread here.
    For God So Loved The Fat People Of The World...

He Gave Them His Donut.

Chiseler

Quote Originally Posted by dEnny! View Post
    We're a pretty laid back community, but we do not tolerate trolling or bringing a negative vibe to the community.

Other board drama is not allowed. Everyone is welcome to post here, but just act normally, you know like you would if you were visiting friends.
    That's good to hear,I dig this place!

Quote Originally Posted by Haljordanfan View Post
    I agree Coug.

There is no need to insult SF. If it wasn't for that place none of us would have half the insight into this hobby that we do. It's a little disheartening to see so much bad said about a truly great forum. If Oat Willy and others of that caliber are what will make up this board it'll be a really sad place.
    Don't let 1 guy ruin your impression of this site guys. If that were the case, the same could could be said over at SF. I'm sure there are good and bad eggs at both forums.

Quote Originally Posted by ickwinzs View Post
    yup there is difinetly some reading between the lines from that post.
    It would seem your observation is right on the mark ickwinz. There's obviously more happening in this situation that anyone here seems to, or probably should, know. Whatever it is, I hope it gets resolved in as amicable a fashion as possible.
    Last edited by Rerun; 03-15-2008 at 12:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CougarTrace View Post

wow this forum just got lowered a notch in my opinion
    Your comment is designed to incite, just as Oat Willy is doing. One person does not a forum make. But I believe you already know that.
    "Am I buggin you? I don't mean to bug ya..." Bono, U2, Rattle and Hum

"This next song is very sad... Please clap along." Robin Zander, Cheap Trick, Budokan II

Greg
    I Super-Adaptoid!

cool site...i frequent both sf and here and i dont get some people over there and here...
    people are calling for no drama yet they start a thread creating...uhmmmm drama...lol funny stuff!

I will stay out of the drama here on Jinxworld, just like I do over at Statue Forum. There is no need for it at either place. How's about we just enjoy talking about this hobbie that we all love?

well said meteor..

i never got that,,,this is a hobby...

Quote Originally Posted by Meteor Man View Post
    I will stay out of the drama here on Jinxworld, just like I do over at Statue Forum. There is no need for it at either place. How's about we just enjoy talking about this hobbie that we all love?