BENDIS! Tweets

Tweets are Loading...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20

Thread: February Thunderstorms in Chicago!

  1. #1
    Brent Yellow Thunder
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    45,975

    February Thunderstorms in Chicago!

    Fuck Yeah! I love thunderstorms!



  2. #2
    GODFATHER Artie Pink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Behind The Barrier
    Posts
    50,727

    Re: February Thunderstorms in Chicago!

    Thundersnow!

  3. #3

  4. #4
    Brent Yellow Thunder
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    45,975

    Re: February Thunderstorms in Chicago!

    Quote Originally Posted by YPJ View Post
    Thundersnow!


    It's 46 degrees. Way too warm for snow.

    We've had more than enough snow this year.

  5. #5
    Made Jim.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Elk Grove Village, IL
    Posts
    8,099

    Re: February Thunderstorms in Chicago!

    Quote Originally Posted by jason hissong View Post


    It's 46 degrees. Way too warm for snow.

    We've had more than enough snow this year.
    It's supposed to turn to snow tonight and not stop for like a day.

  6. #6
    GODFATHER Brian Defferding's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Neenah, WI
    Posts
    35,889

    Re: February Thunderstorms in Chicago!

    Getting 10 inches right now. This could be one of the snowiest winters on record here.
    Brian Defferding
    Freelance Illustrator
    Portfolio | Website | Twitter

  7. #7
    Trouble Boy
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    855

    Re: February Thunderstorms in Chicago!

    I got water leaking in my basement, and it's still snowing steady---like it has been all day.

  8. #8
    Brent Yellow Thunder
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    45,975

    Re: February Thunderstorms in Chicago!

    Quote Originally Posted by Jim. View Post
    It's supposed to turn to snow tonight and not stop for like a day.
    As long as it's done by Thursday I don't care.

    Quote Originally Posted by Brian Defferding View Post
    Getting 10 inches right now. This could be one of the snowiest winters on record here.
    That's what she said.

  9. #9
    Gunsel eroz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Brookfield, IL
    Posts
    3,189

    Re: February Thunderstorms in Chicago!

    The snow is melting and it is now raining......I hope it is not too much water for the soil to absorb into the groundwater table. I don't want a flooded basement.


  10. #10
    Trouble Boy
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    855

    Re: February Thunderstorms in Chicago!

    Quote Originally Posted by eroz View Post
    The snow is melting and it is now raining......I hope it is not too much water for the soil to absorb into the groundwater table. I don't want a flooded basement.
    Too late for me. The water is coming in from the back corner of the basement, all way across the whole basement floor, on the floor tiles I just put down. Hopefully it will warp them, and I get to do all that again.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •