BENDIS! Tweets

Tweets are Loading...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wwc!

Wwc!

That's right, Watt writes comics.

If you're like me, you've been wondering "what was AAl doing during those six months he wasn't posting here?" Here's your answer, Fish Bulb:

Tales of the Odd, the critically acclaimed comic series, stopped publishing at issue six because I was too broke to keep it going. After much deliberation, I decided to wrap up the story in a double-sized issue seven, which should be finished sometime late this year.

In the meantime, all six issues are now available here on the web. Or, if you prefer print copies, you can still buy some. They're just taking up space in my closet anyway.

Here's a recent image from that series (cover art by this board's own Dewey Bass, aka TheKraken).

Spoiler:

Menace of the Intermen, the mega-successful webcomic, co-written with Matt Rowbotham (aka thatguylobo) of this board. It's a thrilling adventure into the heart of nonsense, with no clear idea where it's going and art that makes me not want to hide my head in a paper bag.

Here's an installment featuring a popular comics creator, which we totally used without his permission:

Spoiler:

Menace of the Intermen
    appears weekly at this website (every Monday). It's set up like one of those b--g things (I hate the word "blog"), so feel free to leave comments if you like.

On the horizon: Intermen wraps up at the end of 2007, and I have a new webcomic in the works for 2008, involving several collaborators from this very message board. I'm also in the early planning stages of a new free point-and-click adventure game (along the lines of 2004's Brain Hotel, only in a different setting), hopefully for sometime next year as well.

I've always appreciated the support I get from this community, and I do try to keep the irritating pimping to a minimum. Don't you owe it to yourself to reward this behavior with a little peek at my endeavors?

Thanks for your time.

Re: Wwc!

T
    Quote Originally Posted by Sy-Klone View Post
    First draft of TIP's eulogy:
    "And so we commit this hairy man to the ground. Like his beloved Cerebus, TIP passed from this mortal coil two issues sooner than we'd have preferred. We were never promised those final two issues. Life, like Sim, can be utterly indecipherable."

W - ill
    W - hore
    C - omics

?
    52 Books in 2011
    52 Books in 2012
    52 Books in 2013

Guardians of the Galaxy

- Travis W. Howard

Needs more pictures. I like pictures.

Those eyes of yours look way creepy in that Menace of the Intermen thing. I thought you were supposed to be an alien.

Quote Originally Posted by Cth View Post
    W - ill
    W - hore
    C - omics

?
    Well
    Whined
    Cth

Yay for point and click adventures.

I know, and buy the Gift #13 next week. Gotcha.

Quote Originally Posted by Sy-Klone View Post
    Needs more pictures. I like pictures.
    Click on those links. There are six 28-page comics and 54 weekly webcomics to be seen.

Just out of curiosity, did Toto (the band) ever appear in TOTO (the comic)? Because that'd be awesome if they did. Maybe they could sing.

Aside from that, awesome work as always.