BENDIS! Tweets

Tweets are Loading...

Thread: The Penis Fruit

Persevering Guy

Smile The Penis Fruit

Until a girl I was dating brought this home one day, I had no idea what lychee was. She said, "you have to try it, it's delicious." And I love fruit. But looking at this thing, I couldn't but help think of penises. It looks like some dead guy's penis head. And when you put in in your mouth, rest it on your tongue (now, I admit that I've never had a penis in my mouth before), it feels like a penis. And when you start to bite down, it really feels like you're chewing through a penis.

So I was unable to eat Lychee for a year or so. But now, the taste is growing on me and it's worth the texture. So, today, I went out with a friend and ordered a lychee drink. There were about 6 lychees in there. I wanted so bad to tell her that I thought the lychees look like penises, but this is a good friendship (I'm going to visit her next month in her home country for a week), so I don't want to fuck this up. So I offered her a lychee. And she said, "no thanks."
    I said, "why?"
    She said, "It looks like.. it looks gross."
    I smiled. "I know what you want to say. It looks like a body part."
    "Yeah."

I'm just so happy to have met someone that sees the correlation between penises and lychee. It really made my day.

Re: The Penis Fruit

Quote Originally Posted by goodman

Until a girl I was dating brought this home one day, I had no idea what lychee was. She said, "you have to try it, it's delicious." And I love fruit. But looking at this thing, I couldn't but help think of penises. It looks like some dead guy's penis head. And when you put in in your mouth, rest it on your tongue (now, I admit that I've never had a penis in my mouth before), it feels like a penis. And when you start to bite down, it really feels like you're chewing through a penis.

So I was unable to eat Lychee for a year or so. But now, the taste is growing on me and it's worth the texture. So, today, I went out with a friend and ordered a lychee drink. There were about 6 lychees in there. I wanted so bad to tell her that I thought the lychees look like penises, but this is a good friendship (I'm going to visit her next month in her home country for a week), so I don't want to fuck this up. So I offered her a lychee. And she said, "no thanks."
    I said, "why?"
    She said, "It looks like.. it looks gross."
    I smiled. "I know what you want to say. It looks like a body part."
    "Yeah."

I'm just so happy to have met someone that sees the correlation between penises and lychee. It really made my day.

and that, my friends, is true love

hmmmmn, what body part does a fig newton resemble?

They say a plum is both, but more a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Haseloff
    They say a plum is both, but more a woman.