View Full Version : Beauty & the Geek

Bill Nolan
01-11-2007, 06:33 AM
Man, those blondes are bitches!

Anyone else watching? No...?

- B

Adam Beranek
01-11-2007, 06:35 AM
I am watching it. Those blondes are vicious...except the one with Mario....she is my fave.

james michael
01-11-2007, 06:41 AM
i think its a mean show...

these guys are there to try and become something cooler than they are, and the girls are there to whore themselves on tv, making fun of the guys all the while...
the guys dont even have the balls to tell the dumb bitches what dumb bitches they are...

i love it...

Bill Nolan
01-11-2007, 06:44 AM
I think I like Andrea the best, only because some of the blondes are too blonde and a little bit skanky. Except for Erin, the voice teacher. She's also a favorite.

OK, sometimes Jennylee is nice to watch, too...

As for the guys, I think Mario, Nate & Scooter are going to dominte. The other three are too "samey" to be interesting. But the dead weight is definitely gone.

- B

THAT Sean!
01-11-2007, 07:02 AM
I don't watch it, but Comic Geek Speak (http://www.comicgeekspeak.com/episodedetail.asp?episodeid=289) just did a lenghty interview with Mario, the comic book guy.

Adam Beranek
01-11-2007, 07:07 AM
Mario is pretty cool. He was complimenting his partner Nadia...and said "Like a Transformer....you are more than meets the eye."

Los
01-11-2007, 07:16 AM
Mario is pretty cool. He was complimenting his partner Nadia...and said "Like a Transformer....you are more than meets the eye."

Awesome. Did he get some after words? Cause he should have.

Adam Beranek
01-11-2007, 07:34 AM
Awesome. Did he get some after words? Cause he should have.

Not yet. That would rule though.

sans serif
01-11-2007, 08:34 AM
I started Tivoing it after I saw the marathon on VH1 a week or two ago. The girls this season seem to be dumber than ever.

glk
01-11-2007, 08:57 AM
The whole blonds vs. brunettes thing just shows how naturally prejudice peole are. It was pretty disgusting, and I can't believe Mario let his partner choose both eliminations.

And you can't tell me all those blonds are natural blonds.

Bill Nolan
01-11-2007, 09:01 AM
Mario made a point during, however, that now was a good time to eliminate some of the real competition, as far as the women go, so I don't think he let her pick both. He knew what he was doing. Those two really were the only female threats.

- B

Adam Beranek
01-11-2007, 09:12 AM
Yeah. Strategy wise, if they chose a blonde...they would be guaranteed to go into elimination the next time they didn't win a challenge.

Foolish Mortal
01-11-2007, 10:05 AM
Some of the women on that show are excruciatingly dumb.

Yeah, some of the guys are socially inept, but I'd rather socially inept than just plain dumb.