PDA

View Full Version : Some David Mack love

Oeming
01-08-2007, 02:31 PM
Hey Dave, just wanted to say that your watercolors have been a big influence on what Ive been doing. Alex has been schooling me, but Ive always dug what youve done with them;)

tdaniel
01-08-2007, 02:33 PM
telling you - you, Alex and Mike. Watercolor pin-up book. You would no longer need mattresses, just sleep on the pile of money.

jason hissong
01-08-2007, 03:17 PM
telling you - you, Alex and Mike. Watercolor pin-up book. You would no longer need mattresses, just sleep on the pile of money.

yeah.

all three of them could wipe their asses with twenty dollar bills after that.

Murdock's Girl
01-08-2007, 08:27 PM

oh god.
The thought of that just gave me an orgasm:)

hehehe.
*is tweaking on coffee*

MACK!
01-08-2007, 10:45 PM

Count me in on that. What do you think, Mike?

And thanks, by the way!

MACK!
01-08-2007, 10:47 PM
oh god.

hehehe.
*is tweaking on coffee*

Mike, or Alex,

You can answers this one...

:)

tdaniel
01-08-2007, 11:14 PM
prints too and a special limited edition giclee triptych featuring a panel from each of you. oh man, if I could only front the cake to get this published.

Oeming
01-09-2007, 05:09 AM
Mike, or Alex,

Well shit, yea, but Im the little dog here, if you and Alex want to do something, Im up for it:)

BERMAN_NEWS!
01-09-2007, 09:19 AM
I know what project you could do...

Thomas Mauer
01-09-2007, 09:27 AM
He's gonna give you a run for your money yet, David. Better watch out. :)

I'd buy a watercolor pinup book from you three in a heartbeat. Fingers crossed you make it happen!

Taki Soma
01-09-2007, 09:47 AM
He's gonna give you a run for your money yet, David. Better watch out. :)

I'd buy a watercolor pinup book from you three in a heartbeat. Fingers crossed you make it happen!

I'd actually like to see finger paint book, or paintings using non-traditional paint book would be awesome... like ketchup or dirt or grass stains with coffee to produce color. That would be interesting... wait, I wanna do that now.

MACK!
01-09-2007, 12:00 PM
oh god.

hehehe.
*is tweaking on coffee*

Actually, that is the appropriate response.

MACK!
01-09-2007, 12:06 PM
I'd actually like to see finger paint book, or paintings using non-traditional paint book would be awesome... like ketchup or dirt or grass stains with coffee to produce color. That would be interesting... wait, I wanna do that now.

In that case, check out the next Reflections (#8). Besides some traditional stuff it also includes finger paint, and childhood drawings, and some food and organic material as art.
For instance, I am finally revealing a peak at my Chicken art. When Andy Lee lived at my home he prepared chicken the old fashioned Chinese style (the way Kabuki does as a child in Circle of Blood).
Not wanting things to go to waste, I used some of the leftovers like feet, and organs, etc to make art.
I have quite a photo collection of it but have never revealed it as it may rub some people the wrong way.
But it is just another application of my turning garbage into something of beauty and value.
So you ask for it... you get it, Taki Soma!

Taki Soma
01-09-2007, 12:20 PM
In that case, check out the next Reflections (#8). Besides some traditional stuff it also includes finger paint, and childhood drawings, and some food and organic material as art.
For instance, I am finally revealing a peak at my Chicken art. When Andy Lee lived at my home he prepared chicken the old fashioned Chinese style (the way Kabuki does as a child in Circle of Blood).
Not wanting things to go to waste, I used some of the leftovers like feet, and organs, etc to make art.
I have quite a photo collection of it but have never revealed it as it may rub some people the wrong way.
But it is just another application of my turning garbage into something of beauty and value.

sounds pretty cool, you can count on me to pick that up.

Murdock's Girl
01-09-2007, 07:14 PM
Mike, or Alex,

You are so mean.....
I'm going to go cry now. :(

just kidding.....

or am I?

:twisted:

Murdock's Girl
01-09-2007, 07:15 PM

That is like, a freaking brillant idea Taki.

I knew I liked you for a reason :)

MACK!
01-09-2007, 07:45 PM
You are so mean.....
I'm going to go cry now. :(

just kidding.....

or am I?

:twisted:

I'm Sorry, Tess. I didn't mean it in any kind of mean or odd way. I just wanted to hear what they would say in response to that.
You know, if Mike is tweeking on coffee too (or who knows what) he may have said something very entertaining for you in that moment. That's all.

As always, I'm happy for your board participationa and your lovely comments :)
Like I said, it is the perfect response to our work.
In fact I should quote you on it and use the quote for the cover of a book or something.

Murdock's Girl
01-09-2007, 08:10 PM
I'm Sorry, Tess. I didn't mean it in any kind of mean or odd way. I just wanted to hear what they would say in response to that.
You know, if Mike is tweeking on coffee too (or who knows what) he may have said something very entertaining for you in that moment. That's all.

As always, I'm happy for your board participationa and your lovely comments :)
Like I said, it is the perfect response to our work.
In fact I should quote you on it and use the quote for the cover of a book or something.

Oh god. No no no no no no no (stupid message board).
I was SO JOKING David. No need to apologize...

And feel free to use the quote.... I would get such a kick out of it.

:) I'm still a huge fan of yours and mikes and alex.. no worries!
Edit: Short of you guys going on a sociopath ramage and killing cute puppies, I can't get mad at you.

But if you still feel bad or whatever you could make it up to me by writing an Echo ongoing........ :)

Tessana

Murdock's Girl
01-09-2007, 08:23 PM
ohh you know what could make this even better?
Mack
Oeming
Maleev........

and Andy Lee. :)

(and mike, if this book flies, i would hope to see some more fairy art. I LOVE that "sketchbook"). :)

MACK!
01-09-2007, 09:11 PM
Oh god. No no no no no no no (stupid message board).
I was SO JOKING David. No need to apologize...

And feel free to use the quote.... I would get such a kick out of it.

:) I'm still a huge fan of yours and mikes and alex.. no worries!
Edit: Short of you guys going on a sociopath ramage and killing cute puppies, I can't get mad at you.

But if you still feel bad or whatever you could make it up to me by writing an Echo ongoing........ :)

Tessana

I've certainly never killed any puppies. I love animals.

Unfortunately I have killed chickens... and lots of bugs.

But I try to avoid it now.

And Andy Lee cooked the chickens and we ate them.
And then I made art out of the leftovers.
But I've put all that behind me now.

I don't want to kill anymore.
Not even bugs.

Murdock's Girl
01-11-2007, 07:15 PM
I don't want to kill anymore.
Not even bugs.

I wish i could make that into a soundbite. ;) it would be as infamous as the Just Do Quesada bit.

hehehe.

tdaniel
01-12-2007, 12:28 PM
how did we get from a proposed watercolor pin-up book to killing of bugs!?!
we derailed and Alex never even got in on it yet...where is the KOA?

GelfXIII
01-12-2007, 12:56 PM
*ignoring the reast of the comments lol*

I would totally buy this book guys. As the proud owner of one of Alex's watercolors, as well as David's German portfolio, all I need is one sweet Oeming watercolor piece to make my world complete! :D

MACK!
01-12-2007, 02:44 PM
I wish i could make that into a soundbite. ;) it would be as infamous as the Just Do Quesada bit.

hehehe.

I'm paraphrasing myself from Kabuk's words in Alchemy #2.
To give you a little paralell and metaphor stew

Murdock's Girl
01-15-2007, 08:17 PM
metaphor stew?

I love how you phrase things. it makes me giggle sometimes and really think most of the time.

*in a good way*

Tessana

Dawn
01-15-2007, 09:09 PM

You guys didn't eat the chicken feet? it's good for you!! :o :)