Or so I am told.
Can anyone verify?

Hope you like

tdaniel
12-29-2006, 07:25 AM
verifying.
Out.
Bought it.
Read it 2 times - one thumbing through. One reading every word and studying every peice.

herBook/hymn Book - wow. revealing personal stuff.

Shy creatures - aw man, Fall 07 can't come soon enough!

White Tiger - the covers in various stages of progress are simply some of your best work ever.

Echo - are we going to see you working Echo in her own title soon? C'mon, a hint or two? Anything? please verify.

and I just read this about del Toro's new film "Pan's Labyrinth" -
"Whether intentional or not, "Labyrinth'' bears a resemblance to Picasso's "Guernica.'' Del Toro uses a similar palette -- the color is so faded that some scenes appear to be black and white with shades of gray -- and his eerie mythical characters sport multiple eyes in unusual locations as on the famous mural. Most significantly, the strokes of two true masters are used to conjure up a horrific representation of the brutality, suffering and death during Spain's long struggle for freedom. "

MACK!
01-01-2007, 07:21 PM
verifying.
Out.
Bought it.
Read it 2 times - one thumbing through. One reading every word and studying every peice.

herBook/hymn Book - wow. revealing personal stuff.

Shy creatures - aw man, Fall 07 can't come soon enough!

White Tiger - the covers in various stages of progress are simply some of your best work ever.

Echo - are we going to see you working Echo in her own title soon? C'mon, a hint or two? Anything? please verify.

and I just read this about del Toro's new film "Pan's Labyrinth" -
"Whether intentional or not, "Labyrinth'' bears a resemblance to Picasso's "Guernica.'' Del Toro uses a similar palette -- the color is so faded that some scenes appear to be black and white with shades of gray -- and his eerie mythical characters sport multiple eyes in unusual locations as on the famous mural. Most significantly, the strokes of two true masters are used to conjure up a horrific representation of the brutality, suffering and death during Spain's long struggle for freedom. "

YAY!
I got mine from the printer and I'm pretty happy about how it came out.

FYI here is a bulletin I posted on myspace:

KABUKI REFLECTIONS #7 in stores this week.

Featuring drawings from my upcoming Children’s book: THE SHY CREATURES, as well as figure drawings, sketches, paintings and step by step process of the art, photos from the LIVE ART SHOW, sculptures and a complete handmade book: FATHER- HYMN BOOK and more art and commentary.

The photo with RedMan at the Hip Hop summit in the Bahamas came out a bit shadowy. You can see the proper lit photos at davidmackguide.com.