PDA

View Full Version : I have a confession to make.

Ziolko
11-25-2006, 07:54 PM
I would really, REALLY like to work on an Avengers story when I become a pro.

AND a Fantastic Four story.

Those are the only two mainstream books I really would want to work on.

I'm not going to base my entire comic book career towards working on those books, and if they never ever happened I wouldn't feel unfulfilled, but it would be nice if it happened.

I was just reading Avengers Forever and my Fantastic Four Vol. 1 books and realized how much I love the characters and concepts and think it would be neat to do a story with them. Maybe I'll get the opportunity to someday. Or not. I don't know. Just felt like sharing.

Ethan Van Sciver
11-25-2006, 07:56 PM
I would really, REALLY like to work on an Avengers story when I become a pro.

AND a Fantastic Four story.

Those are the only two mainstream books I really would want to work on.

I'm not going to base my entire comic book career towards working on those books, and if they never ever happened I wouldn't feel unfulfilled, but it would be nice if it happened.

I was just reading Avengers Forever and my Fantastic Four Vol. 1 books and realized how much I love the characters and concepts and think it would be neat to do a story with them. Maybe I'll get the opportunity to someday. Or not. I don't know. Just felt like sharing.

I thought you were going to admit to stealing the cookies. :sad:

Ziolko
11-25-2006, 07:58 PM
I thought you were going to admit to stealing the cookies. :sad:

Who, me? :cool:

Brad N.
11-25-2006, 09:37 PM
Who, me? :cool:

yes you.

Caley Tibbittz
11-25-2006, 11:51 PM
I would LOVE to see your take on FF. Even better if they let you write it as well.

The Roman Candle
11-25-2006, 11:52 PM
yes you.

Couldn't be!

batmanbooyah
11-25-2006, 11:53 PM
well, i'll give it to you that you have determination, that's a large part of success (sometimes more than talent. ever turn on a pop station recently? FUCK!)

but how is this a confession? those are usually things you never wanted to tell anyone, but did.

Flonk
11-26-2006, 01:33 AM
Couldn't be!

Then who?