PDA

View Full Version : Episode 3 soundtrack

AAlgar
05-01-2005, 08:39 AM
Not too shabby! And here I thought they'd just get lazy and recycle all the other soundtracks. But there are some pretty badass new themes to go with the familiar strains of The Imperial March and Duel of the Fates.

I've been living spoiler-free for like a month, and it's kinda fun to try imagining what's happening to the music.

Sir Erudite Gav
05-01-2005, 09:30 AM
I'll probably buy it when it's released but I won't listen to it until after I see the movie.

Thomas Mauer
05-01-2005, 10:22 AM
Same here. I picked up the Episode I soundtrack a few weeks before it came out and only wanted to look at the picture on the back. A quick glance in the wrong direction, and BAM! "Qui-Gon's Noble End."

So much for going spoiler free. Been quite a lesson that. :?

AAlgar
05-01-2005, 10:24 AM
Same here. I picked up the Episode I soundtrack a few weeks before it came out and only wanted to look at the picture on the back. A quick glance in the wrong direction, and BAM! "Qui-Gon's Noble End."

So much for going spoiler free. Been quite a lesson that. :?

Nothing on here constitutes a spoiler... certainly not of that magnitude.

Taxman
05-01-2005, 10:31 AM
You bought the disc; how is the bonus DVD?

AAlgar
05-01-2005, 10:38 AM
You bought the disc; how is the bonus DVD?

I... uh... didn't exactly buy it.

I intend to.

Taxman
05-01-2005, 10:40 AM

Ah, that's pretty much what I figured.:p

Thomas Mauer
05-01-2005, 10:41 AM

I intend to.
:no:

(I just wanted to use that smiley. :p)

Mark
05-01-2005, 10:49 AM
I'm getting really hyped up for all this Star Wars stuff. It's weird. I don't really think the movies are all that great, but then whenever a new one comes out I get all jazzed up.

Ryan_ZOOM_Turner
05-01-2005, 10:55 AM
I'm getting really hyped up for all this Star Wars stuff. It's weird. I don't really think the movies are all that great, but then whenever a new one comes out I get all jazzed up.
It is Lucas pulling your strings.

David Aspmo
05-01-2005, 12:18 PM
One of the music videos (ala "Duel of the Fates" and "Across the Stars" from Eps I and II) that will be on the DVD is online at:

http://www.starwars.com/episode-iii/release/trailer/10.html

It's called "A Hero Falls". It's one of the new themes for Episode III, and the video contains pretty much the footage seen in the latest trailer along with a few other cool bits.

David Aspmo