PDA

View Full Version : Yes, my Hitchhiker's banner is bigger than yours

Angel of Distraction
04-30-2005, 08:44 PM
So I went to see the flick, which incidentally kicked ass and which I will purchase twice, and got my FREE Hitchhiker's movie poster. It's as big as a double door entryway in a nice restaurant and kicks all kinds of ass. I can't decide whether to make it my doorway or, as JABSEN said, use it as a towel. Never leave earth without it. And on top of that me and eight other people had a blast at the show, where me and the closest friend laughed out loud amid under-breath hisses of "Kickass!", "Sweet!" and "I want my whale, where's my damn whale!?" I loves my whale.

I even got a little babel fish. It's in my ear now. Somebody speak Vogon!

Ahhhhhhhh...to be a happy geek.

Angel of Distraction
04-30-2005, 08:46 PM
Here's my poster, except it's of an extremely high quality. You wish you were me. Now if only I could get a date with Zooey Deschanel my life would be complete.

http://sorenz.dk/The%20Hitchhikers%20Guide%20to%20the%20Galxy%20pos ter2.JPG

JABSEN
04-30-2005, 08:46 PM
Well I've never read the books,But I recenrly got them.Should I read them first?Or ois it good on its own?

Dannñ B
04-30-2005, 08:47 PM
Well I've never read the books,But I recenrly got them.Should I read them first?Or ois it good on its own? I've been told by AAlgar that they're both good on their own.

Shannon Chenoweth
04-30-2005, 08:47 PM
So, are you saying it makes up for something else?

RC :p

Angel of Distraction
04-30-2005, 08:50 PM
Well I've never read the books,But I recenrly got them.Should I read them first?Or ois it good on its own?

Both. But like all good event movies you will appreciate the movie more after reading the book.

Angel of Distraction
04-30-2005, 08:50 PM
So, are you saying it makes up for something else?

RC :p

Oh no I have that too. :heybaby:

Wait what are we talking about?

JABSEN
04-30-2005, 08:53 PM
BTW,Back to the banner,that is sweet.I've always wanted a huge-ass movie banner

Angel of Distraction
04-30-2005, 08:55 PM
BTW,Back to the banner,that is sweet.I've always wanted a huge-ass movie banner

Yeah, I'm afraid I'm going to have to agree with you. It was unopened and unused too. It even came with stuff to hang it up with. You know, I think I could use it as both a towel and a door. I could pull that off. But for now I think I'll go smite Republicans with it.

Shannon Chenoweth
04-30-2005, 08:56 PM
Oh no I have that too. :heybaby:

Wait what are we talking about?

I don't know what you were talking about, but I was talking about your brain. :p

RC

Angel of Distraction
04-30-2005, 08:58 PM
I don't know what you were talking about, but I was talking about your brain. :p

RC

Banner: Check
Brain: Check
Everything Else: Check