PDA

View Full Version : The Most Superficial And Greedy Thing I've Ever Heard.

Donal DeLay
11-08-2006, 01:50 PM
While sitting at the table for lunch with the in-law family today, my sister-in-law was complaining she didn't get any money for her recent birthday from her Granma.

"When is that stingy broad gonna send me something? I'll bet she won't. I didn't even get money for graduation!"

"Well, Granma Goldie died that year."

"So? She sends money every year, so now she stops cause someone dies?"

"Granma Jean didn't send the money, it was from Goldie every year."

"Great, so I get gypped because she's dead? Figures!"

I just- I couldn't even speak I was in such ragefilled amazement at her attitude. The woman that sent them money every year died at the age of 102, she didn't even go up to visit her on her death bed with the rest of the family and this selfish, superficial insensitive bitch is pissed off with her DEAD granmother for dying and not sending her birthday and graduation money.

I wanted to cave in her skull. I lost both my grandparents, and wasn't able to see them one last time before they died. Not by choice. We couldn't afford it. But this girl CHOSE, knowing it could have been Goldie's last year alive, to stay behind.

Foolish Mortal
11-08-2006, 02:01 PM
That's just the sadness of today's society. It's all "Me, Me, Me." :nonono2:

Afny
11-08-2006, 02:04 PM
That sounds like grounds for leaving the family for ever and ever.

changingshades
11-08-2006, 02:04 PM
I...I'm dumbfounded. please slap her for me the next chance you get

Ryan Elliott
11-08-2006, 02:06 PM
I've got a pair of brass knuckles if you want to borrow them...

Or, I could do it for you. All I ask in return is transportation and room and board for one night.

She'll be Mother-freakin'-Theresa by the time I'm through with her.

Masculine Todd
11-08-2006, 02:23 PM
Oooh. That's rough 'cause it's your wife's family, so you can't just start ragging on the sister. What does your girl think of this?

Donal DeLay
11-08-2006, 02:33 PM
Oooh. That's rough 'cause it's your wife's family, so you can't just start ragging on the sister. What does your girl think of this? She wasn't as shocked to hear her say it, but she was just as annoyed by it as I was.

Jerome Gibbons
11-08-2006, 02:45 PM
Holy cow.

Stark Raving
11-08-2006, 04:35 PM
The sense of entitlement some people have is fucking astounding.

The Human Target
11-08-2006, 04:41 PM
That's just the sadness of today's society. It's all "Me, Me, Me." :nonono2:

Or maybe, she's just a bitch.

They're not brand new.

kari
11-08-2006, 05:48 PM
That girl would of been shitting her own teeth out if she would said that crap in my house.

..or better yet, on your next trip to Illinois drop her off and I'll take her to see my grandma and have her repeat what she said. :thumb: