PDA

View Full Version : I feel very ill.

changingshades
11-08-2006, 01:05 PM
I woke up at 4:30 this morning to a nose bleed that lasted about 20 minutes. I couldn't get back to sleep so I took a shower for an hour to wake up. I was dead at work for the first hour and work just kept piling up so I took 2 giant cups of coffee with lots of sugar and a 20 oz pepsi, which considering I haven't had caffeine for about a month now made me energetic and hyper and very irritable for 6 hours. I've been crashing for the last 3 hours. I hurt all over and my stomach hurts like I ate glass.

just so you know

Brad N.
11-08-2006, 01:06 PM
wow, hope you feel better soon man. Not good.

changingshades
11-08-2006, 01:11 PM
Oh and for the record, I really want to sleep, but I cannot for some reason

changingshades
11-08-2006, 01:12 PM
wow, hope you feel better soon man. Not good.

thanks brad.

BriRedfern
11-08-2006, 01:27 PM
Shit man, sounds like pseudopseudohypoparathyroidism. I'd get that looked at if I were you.

Taki Soma
11-08-2006, 01:27 PM
maybe you're pregnant.

james michael
11-08-2006, 01:28 PM
TUMOR!!!
:crazy:

GelfXIII
11-08-2006, 01:30 PM
Oh, man. I know exactly what that is.

ALIEN ANAL PROBE:mistrust:

changingshades
11-08-2006, 01:33 PM
Shit man, sounds like pseudopseudohypoparathyroidism. I'd get that looked at if I were you.

you are very helpful

thank you

BriRedfern
11-08-2006, 01:35 PM
you are very helpful

thank you

I do what I can.

kari
11-08-2006, 01:42 PM
Hey Jon. Have your Hemoglobin checked. It sounds like your about a quart low. I'm serious....your symptoms mimic those of someone who is anemic.

changingshades
11-08-2006, 01:45 PM
Hey Jon. Have your Hemoglobin checked. It sounds like your about a quart low. I'm serious....your symptoms mimic those of someone who is anemic.

thanks Kari. would this be something that happens a lot or once in a while? cause this is the first time this has happened in about 2 years, but it has happened before

kari
11-08-2006, 01:50 PM
thanks Kari. would this be something that happens a lot or once in a while? cause this is the first time this has happened in about 2 years, but it has happened before

well what concerns me is that you had a nose bleed for 20 minutes That can cause your Hemoglobin to drop significantly making you feel very tired.

your stomach is also hurting.....Do you have a history of ulcers?

If you have a ulcer that is bleeding it will cause your stomach to hurt plus drop your Hemoglobin also. It can come and go...but if you have a bleeding ulcer you need to get that taken care of.

changingshades
11-08-2006, 01:51 PM
well what concerns me is that you had a nose bleed for 20 minutes That can cause your Hemoglobin to drop significantly making you feel very tired.

your stomach is also hurting.....Do you have a history of ulcers?

If you have a ulcer that is bleeding it will cause your stomach to hurt plus drop your Hemoglobin also. It can come and go...but if you have a bleeding ulcer you need to get that taken care of.
no ulcers that I know of. I've had acid reflux in the past, but other than that, I'm good. I feel really weak today, but that's about it

kari
11-08-2006, 01:56 PM
no ulcers that I know of. I've had acid reflux in the past, but other than that, I'm good. I feel really weak today, but that's about it

Acid Reflux can cause ulcers. But I would start off having your Hemoglobin checked. If your not really wanting to do that. Then buy some over the counter vitamin B (as long as your not on any other meds that may conflict with it) and eat lots of green leafy food for the next week. that will rebuild your red blood cells.

changingshades
11-08-2006, 01:58 PM
Acid Reflux can cause ulcers. But I would start off having your Hemoglobin checked. If your not really wanting to do that. Then buy some over the counter vitamin B (as long as your not on any other meds that may conflict with it) and eat lots of green leafy food for the next week. that will rebuild your red blood cells.

I'm not so I will

and Kari thanks

You're a life saver, literally

Thommy Melanson
11-08-2006, 02:00 PM
I'm not so I will

and Kari thanks

...and hot, let's not forget that :heybaby:

changingshades
11-08-2006, 02:03 PM

this is also true, but I'm trying to be all happy and thankful and not creepy flirty. So you'll have to take that up for me.

Thommy Melanson
11-08-2006, 02:11 PM
this is also true, but I'm trying to be all happy and thankful and not creepy flirty. So you'll have to take that up for me.

Done and done! :thumb:

Let's shake on it...

...a little lower, Jonnycakes ;)

changingshades
11-08-2006, 02:12 PM

Let's shake on it...

I owe you a reach around for next week, right now I'm just not up for it

kari
11-08-2006, 02:13 PM
I'm not so I will

and Kari thanks

Your welcome. ;)

kari
11-08-2006, 02:15 PM

;) :grope:

Thommy Melanson
11-08-2006, 02:16 PM
I owe you a reach around for next week, right now I'm just not up for it

>sigh<...Fiiiiiiiiiine.

But just for that, it's been upgraded to a rusty trombone, and I expect a full performance of "When The Saints Go Marching In" on it ;)

btw - Noble, get off of Kari's account so she can bring the sexy back! :mad:

kari
11-08-2006, 02:16 PM

Let's shake on it...

*taps foot* I'm waitin' :)

changingshades
11-08-2006, 02:17 PM
>sigh<...Fiiiiiiiiiine.

But just for that, it's been upgraded to a rusty trombone, and I expect a full performance of "When The Saints Go Marching In" on it ;)

I pass my turn to Tibbitz

okay I'm off to lay down and read comics If I don't come back I bequeeth my comic collection to...um...Adam witt

kari
11-08-2006, 02:20 PM
>sigh<...Fiiiiiiiiiine.

:lol: What gave it away? :lol: