PDA

View Full Version : Its Like The End Of House Of M :)

BENDIS!
11-08-2006, 10:34 AM
after a loooong time of wondering if the world's going crazy, you wake up and the american people actually vote for something and get rid of some truly terrible people, rumsfeld is gone and britney spears is hot again.

phew!! :)

adamgreenberger
11-08-2006, 10:35 AM
Yep...it looks like everything is back to normal

YouStayClassy
11-08-2006, 10:36 AM
So is Son Of M going to be about K-Fed or Dick Cheney?

Fourthman
11-08-2006, 10:36 AM
Yeah, I could've sworn you lost your mind right before the '04 elections. That seems like an alternate reality now.

niceguyeddie
11-08-2006, 10:37 AM
britney's what now??
you can't just post something like that and not add pics... come on, BENDIS... get with the program.

Race
11-08-2006, 10:38 AM
"No more Republican majority."

Dan
11-08-2006, 10:38 AM
And Hawkeye's still alive!!!!!!!

Doug
11-08-2006, 10:39 AM
If it's like the end of House of M, did Oeming get all of his memories back?

Frozen Sooner
Just like the House of M.

Except, you know, good.

Just kidding, BENDIS! Just kidding.

BENDIS!
britney's what now??
you can't just post something like that and not add pics... come on, BENDIS... get with the program.

sorry...

http://www.egotastic.com/entertainment/celebrities/britney-spears/britney-spears-looks-good-whaaa-001852

http://www.egotastic.com/entertainment/celebrities/britney-spears/britney-spears-breasts-are-free-of-kfed-too-001857

Lyfeforce
11-08-2006, 10:40 AM
No more Santorum and it's only a matter of time before Britney hires her personal handlers back again.

Yep. It's a good day.

:beer: for everyone.

SteveZegers
11-08-2006, 10:41 AM
She may be hot again, but it's going to take time for me to see her that way again. So I'm like Hawkeye or something...

jason hissong
11-08-2006, 10:41 AM
how come i wasn't embraced by a giant white vagina then?

YouStayClassy
11-08-2006, 10:42 AM
britney's what now??

Here ya go buddy. Beholds.... the horrors of gravity and genetics!

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f4/RaidenMGS4/1472-brit8.jpg

Dreg
11-08-2006, 10:44 AM
sorry...

http://www.egotastic.com/entertainment/celebrities/britney-spears/britney-spears-looks-good-whaaa-001852

http://www.egotastic.com/entertainment/celebrities/britney-spears/britney-spears-breasts-are-free-of-kfed-too-001857

One looks like Barbara Streisand, the other one is seriously lopsided. I'm sorry, man, she's gone.

Thorne
11-08-2006, 10:44 AM
after a loooong time of wondering if the world's going crazy, you wake up and the american people actually vote for something and get rid of some truly terrible people, rumsfeld is gone and britney spears is hot again.

Don't forget.. Call of Duty 3 :D

Lyfeforce
11-08-2006, 10:45 AM
sorry...

not a fan of the fashion statement there, but yes, thin, clean, cute and busty indeed.

Bill Nolan
11-08-2006, 10:50 AM
You mean you thought yesterday was lame, too?!?

- B

A.Huerta
11-08-2006, 10:52 AM
One looks like Barbara Streisand, the other one is seriously lopsided. I'm sorry, man, she's gone.

You'd still hit it.

bachman
11-08-2006, 11:06 AM

I know this is cliche, but it so accurately hits all points...

"Post pics of your girlfriend please, we'll compare."

ds9
11-08-2006, 11:08 AM

phew!! :)Spears still has funky feet.

LenNWallace
11-08-2006, 11:12 AM

phew!! :)I get home and take a nap today and wake up to the news of K-Fed's days in spotlight being numbered, AND Rumsfeld leaving.

What a terrible dream I woke up from.

Foolish Mortal
11-08-2006, 11:16 AM

I agree except for the part about Spears being hot again. :lol:

Dreg
11-08-2006, 11:17 AM
You'd still hit it.

Get out of my head, penis! You'll only gum up the works!

Brad N.
11-08-2006, 11:18 AM
I lurve you, Bendis.

although Mark Millar was begging for us all to vote Republican simply due to the stories and sales. I also considered the comedians who will have to now work much harder for a joke.

DaveCummings
11-08-2006, 11:20 AM
I'm glad the democrats retook congress and I hope they don't screw it up by pursuing a ridiculous amount of investigations and attempting to impeach the president.

In '08 I'd either want to see the democrats keep control of congress and a republican become president again or vice versa. Things always seem better with a split between the branches of government, it'd keep our government from going too far off to the left or the right.

~Dave

Ray G.
11-08-2006, 11:22 AM
I'm glad the democrats retook congress and I hope they don't screw it up by pursuing a ridiculous amount of investigations and attempting to impeach the president.

In '08 I'd either want to see the democrats keep control of congress and a republican become president again or vice versa. Things always seem better with a split between the branches of government, it'd keep our government from going too far off to the left or the right.

~Dave

I'd have to agree - there need to be some checks and balances. But I would much prefer the first option.

Evan Wiener
11-08-2006, 12:49 PM

So who had everything like Peter did in House of M and lost it? Karl Rove? Bush?

Bill Nolan
11-08-2006, 01:05 PM
So who had everything like Peter did in House of M and lost it? Karl Rove? Bush?

The American taxpayer...

- B

jason hissong
11-08-2006, 01:08 PM
I wonder if there's a website that's counting down the days until Bush is out of office.

Evan Wiener
11-08-2006, 01:38 PM
The American taxpayer...

- B

That's EVERY year, B. EVERY YEAR.

bartleby
11-08-2006, 01:53 PM
sorry...

My name is Bart Smith, and I approve this message.

Artie Pink
11-08-2006, 02:12 PM

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Seriously, it was great to wake up and feel like I didn't go stand in the drizzle for nothin', like last time.

Yay, us!

The Roman Candle
11-08-2006, 05:18 PM
The American taxpayer...

- B

:lol:

What's that someone was just saying about comedians having to work harder? Irony is the new reality!

The Roman Candle
11-08-2006, 05:19 PM
I know this is cliche, but it so accurately hits all points...

"Post pics of your girlfriend please, we'll compare."

I swear, you're like an encyclopedia of retarded Internet arguments.

artimoff
11-08-2006, 05:34 PM
I wonder if there's a website that's counting down the days until Bush is out of office.

Peter David has had one going for a while now.

Jerome Gibbons
11-08-2006, 05:35 PM
sorry...

I like them boobies.

The Roman Candle
11-08-2006, 05:36 PM
Peter David has had one going for a while now.

Actually, my dad just told me that there's a plugin available for the new version of Firefox that counts down until Bush is gone.

Shannon Chenoweth
11-08-2006, 05:54 PM
I can't believe I just watched the alleged Britney Spear's giving K-Fed a blowjob video clip. Do you guys think that's really her?
Oh, and I do think she's looking better, at least in the pics of her from Letterman.

Blake Sims
11-08-2006, 05:56 PM
eh I dunno if that was her in the video...

Oeming
11-08-2006, 06:57 PM

Uhhh, Britney spears is not hot again:)

Mylazycat
11-08-2006, 06:58 PM
K-Fed gets blowjobs?

Well, fuck.

:surrend:

Bill?
11-08-2006, 07:14 PM
I wouldn't break out the champagne and party favors just yet. I mean sure things are looking up and its seems like the country has just turned an important corner.
but really..... Britney and K-Fed might still reconcile.

Foolish Mortal
11-08-2006, 07:52 PM
Uhhh, Britney spears is not hot again:)
*ahem* I already said that! :D

moonspider
11-08-2006, 07:53 PM
CHAOS MAGIC

Jerome Gibbons
11-08-2006, 07:53 PM
K-Fed gets blowjobs?

Well, fuck.

:surrend:
I don't think it's really that K-Fed gets blowjobs so much as it is that Spears gives blowjobs.

Brad N.
11-08-2006, 08:03 PM
I don't think it's really that K-Fed gets blowjobs so much as it is that Spears gives blowjobs.

Not very well either.

InBendiswetrust
11-08-2006, 08:08 PM

I just remembered why I trust you so much.

Adrian B AWESOME
11-08-2006, 08:15 PM
The hyperbole in this thread is astounding.

Jerome Gibbons
11-08-2006, 08:16 PM
Not very well either.
Ah, I wouldn't know. What with the no video watching and all.

HoneyDippinDan
11-08-2006, 08:27 PM
Does this mean everything is leading up to civil war? :scared:

Ryan_ZOOM_Turner
11-08-2006, 08:35 PM
Does this mean everything is leading up to civil war? :scared:

It may well be.

ERNIE_E
11-08-2006, 10:00 PM
Also...
Cindy Margolis took off all of her clothes...

NBC has a hit Sci-Fi show in Heroes...

And Gilbert Gottfried is showing up more on Howard....

bachman
11-09-2006, 05:58 AM
I swear, you're like an encyclopedia of retarded Internet arguments.

Yeah, I kinda covered that in my own self-deprecating pre-cursor, but thanks for playing.

And really, isn't there a little retarded Internet cliche in all of us? Except in your case, you're very unique. I'm sure you're the only internet surfer that has a crush on Alyson Hannigan.

The Roman Candle
11-09-2006, 02:07 PM
Yeah, I kinda covered that in my own self-deprecating pre-cursor, but thanks for playing.

And really, isn't there a little retarded Internet cliche in all of us? Except in your case, you're very unique. I'm sure you're the only internet surfer that has a crush on Alyson Hannigan.

In the course of Internet argument, I've now seen you resort to "rag on the other guy's avatar," "rag on the other guy's sig line," "request pictures of the other guy's girlfriend when he calls a celebrity unattractive," and now "mock someone's taste in women to prove an unrelated point." If they ever come out with a message board edition of "Goofus and Gallant," I'm steering them towards you for Goofus reference.

"Gallant states his opinion.
Goofus remarks that Gallant's opinion is incorrect, because he has a dumb avatar and thinks the chick from Buffy is attractive. Also, he's single.
Don't be like Goofus."

Look, I just referenced "Highlights for Kids!" You should use that in your next witty retort.