PDA

View Full Version : i love you people.

jenifu
11-08-2006, 09:55 AM
yep, even the conservatives.

THAT'S the kind of mood i'm in.

granted, the VA results are still pending...but i'm so giddy and full of ridiculously naive, childish liberal joy today that i had to come by and say hello.

looming unemployment, the reelection of joe lieberman, and final exams notwithstanding...me loves EV'YBODY today.

*happy sigh*

:heart:

jason hissong
11-08-2006, 09:57 AM
i love you, too

Dreg
11-08-2006, 09:59 AM
Back atcha, babe.

Howlett
11-08-2006, 10:01 AM
Love you too 'Fu :heart:

xanderharris
11-08-2006, 10:02 AM
feel the love people

Brian Defferding
11-08-2006, 10:10 AM
You barrel of sunshine, you. C'mere :hugs:

Jerome Gibbons
11-08-2006, 10:12 AM
Group hug.

kelemanga
11-08-2006, 10:21 AM
Even me? :D

Foolish Mortal
11-08-2006, 10:22 AM

granted, the VA results are still pending...but i'm so giddy and full of ridiculously naive, childish liberal joy today that i had to come by and say hello.

looming unemployment, the reelection of joe lieberman, and final exams notwithstanding...me loves EV'YBODY today.

*happy sigh*

I don't love you! :mad:

Okay, I love you. :heart:

Blandy vs Terrorism
11-08-2006, 10:23 AM
FuFu!

*hugs*

Oh, and this is Blandy.

niceguyeddie
11-08-2006, 10:25 AM
ewwwwwwww, cooties.

but seriously... even Hydra???
http://www.marvel.com/universe3zx/images/b/b5/HydraOrganization_Head.jpg

you can't love Hydra, can you??? unless... you're one of them...! :mistrust:

Guirk the Thudner
11-08-2006, 10:25 AM
Somebody get Van Sciver in on this group hug!

Guirk the Thudner
11-08-2006, 10:26 AM
Hail Hydra

Taki Soma
11-08-2006, 10:27 AM
US people? :mistrust:

what are you implying?

;-)

JABSEN
11-08-2006, 10:43 AM
Even...

even..me?

Ethan Van Sciver
11-08-2006, 11:43 AM
Look, you idiots can have all my money to throw at the gay whale fetuses. The American people (the ones you called stupid 2 years ago) have spoken.

No hugs. Pissed.

Daniel K.
11-08-2006, 12:12 PM
Beautiful day for a group hug. :D

TheTravis!
11-08-2006, 12:35 PM
Look, you idiots can have all my money to throw at the gay whale fetuses. The American people (the ones you called stupid 2 years ago) have spoken.

No hugs. Pissed.

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. Somebody's bitter. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

Ethan Van Sciver
11-08-2006, 12:36 PM

You of all people know I taste sweet, TheTravis.

:grope:

Nice to see you again.

dEnny!
11-08-2006, 12:42 PM

*happy sigh*

That's what I love about you liberals, only happy when you get your way. :D

Glad to see the Republicans who went out due to scandal out of office; an embarrassment to the party.

bachman
11-08-2006, 12:43 PM
Looming unemployment? No wonder you're so happy about the dems taking back power...

Ethan Van Sciver
11-08-2006, 12:45 PM
That's what I love about you liberals, only happy when you get your way. :D

Glad to see the Republicans who went out due to scandal out of office; an embarrassment to the party.

Revenge will be sweet. Conservatives will now pretend to be shocked, SHOCKED! that basically all Liberals are corrupt, slimy deviants. Something will have to be done.

dEnny!
11-08-2006, 12:48 PM

Says the guy with the Lieberman thread. Hi pot.

dEnny!
11-08-2006, 12:50 PM
Looming unemployment? No wonder you're so happy about the dems taking back power...

I'm going to steal a page from Colbert and begin blaming the Democrats for everything.

Gas went up a quarter...THANKS A LOT DEMOCRATIC PARTY!

The War in Iraq...DEMOCRATS!

Fun times ahead.

I'm just excited because locally things are looking good, nationally...well nothing is going to get down outside of them giving each other a raise as usual.

RebootedCorpse
11-08-2006, 12:56 PM
Gas went up a quarter...THANKS A LOT DEMOCRATIC PARTY!

Totally unrelated. Its all about the funny inner workings of the oil market. As hard to cotrol as the wind.
It's pure happenstance that the day after the election gas jumps by 25 to 50 cents per gallon.
Laaa-laaa-laaaa!
http://www.iskip.com/carl_and_sara_skipping.jpg

Dreg
11-08-2006, 12:59 PM
Revenge will be sweet. Conservatives will now pretend to be shocked, SHOCKED! that basically all Liberals are corrupt, slimy deviants. Something will have to be done.

In my observations, both sides are a pack of corrupt, slimey deviants. The only difference is that one side doesn't try to poise itself as the moral arbitor of humanity, thereby making it much less insufferable.

dEnny!
11-08-2006, 12:59 PM
Totally unrelated. Its all about the funny inner workings of the oil market. As hard to cotrol as the wind.
It's pure happenstance that the day after the election gas jumps by 25 to 50 cents per gallon.
Laaa-laaa-laaaa!
http://www.iskip.com/carl_and_sara_skipping.jpg

I figured you'd happen along sooner or later. It's like you guys travel in packs. Liberals, liberals everywhere... :grope:

And it actually went up here in Lexington around noon on election day.

dEnny!
11-08-2006, 01:00 PM
In my observations, both sides are a pack of corrupt, slimey deviants. The only difference is that one side doesn't try to poise itself as the moral arbitor of humanity, thereby making it much less insufferable.

Yes, they put themselves up as the intelligent high road; vote our way or you're stupid.

Both extremes are pretty insufferable.

Thommy Melanson
11-08-2006, 01:03 PM

Liberals should follow the teachings of such non-partisan moral touchstones as Haggard, Swaggart, and Bakker.

jason hissong
11-08-2006, 01:10 PM
Yes, they put themselves up as the intelligent high road; vote our way or you're stupid.

Both extremes are pretty insufferable.

you're a smart smart man.

the founding fathers must be puking at the state their nation has become.

Thommy Melanson
11-08-2006, 01:14 PM
the founding fathers must be puking at the state their nation has become.

Naah.

America is much better now than the slavery and non-musical British Invasion days of their time.

jason hissong
11-08-2006, 01:16 PM
Naah.

America is much better now than the slavery and non-musical British Invasion days of their time.

i'm not saying they had the streets paved in gold for them. and yes, they ignored the slavery issue which was probably the worst thing they could have done.

however, i think what we forget is that these guys, the founding fathers, in some cases HATED each other, MURDERED each other in one case, and still got shit done. still put aside their differences for the greater good of the infant nation.

i don't think that happens anymore.

Thommy Melanson
11-08-2006, 01:26 PM
i'm not saying they had the streets paved in gold for them. and yes, they ignored the slavery issue which was probably the worst thing they could have done.

however, i think what we forget is that these guys, the founding fathers, in some cases HATED each other, MURDERED each other in one case, and still got shit done. still put aside their differences for the greater good of the infant nation.

i don't think that happens anymore.

Hopefully that will begin to happen now that checks-and-balances will resume.

The putting their differences aside part, not the murder part ;)

jason hissong
11-08-2006, 01:32 PM
Hopefully that will begin to happen now that checks-and-balances will resume.

The putting their differences aside part, not the murder part ;)

No worries, Aarron Burr is no longer the vice president.

Thommy Melanson
11-08-2006, 01:40 PM
No worries, Aarron Burr is no longer the vice president.

Yep. He was a better shot than our current man-shootin' veep ;)

jason hissong
11-08-2006, 01:41 PM
Yep. He was a better shot than our current man-shootin' veep ;)

Truth.

:thumb:

GelfXIII
11-08-2006, 02:17 PM
It's a good day to be alive, aint it?

*HUGS*

Thommy Melanson
11-08-2006, 02:20 PM
It's a good day to be alive, aint it?

*HUGS*

Like 'Cube says, "I gotta say it's good day".

*HUGS* back atcha