PDA

View Full Version : One of the lies spread about Amendment 2 MO (ESCR)

Shane W
11-08-2006, 09:15 AM
"My only problem was that so many people voted without actually reading what they were voting for. My neighbor actually believes that the stem cell amend. has made it legal to freezer children as old as 2 yrs old (yes 2) in giant freezers for use as organ donors.
I知 not kidding, she believes it. Her church told her this and she would never dream of questioning them."

From my co-worker.. Good night.

Ryan F
11-08-2006, 09:16 AM
My parents said there was an ad in St. Louis where someone said "I don't want to run into myself coming and going."

wtf???

xyzzy
11-08-2006, 09:18 AM
"My only problem was that so many people voted without actually reading what they were voting for. My neighbor actually believes that the stem cell amend. has made it legal to freezer children as old as 2 yrs old (yes 2) in giant freezers for use as organ donors.
I知 not kidding, she believes it. Her church told her this and she would never dream of questioning them."

Damn.

I do want to say that I have a new level of respect for you for the degree to which you researched this amendment to figure out how to vote. If everybody did that, we'd be living in a fucking utopia.

Dreg
11-08-2006, 09:20 AM
I heard that once you start sustaining yourself from the cells of fetuses...you slowly become a were-dingo.

jason hissong
11-08-2006, 09:21 AM
Damn.

I do want to say that I have a new level of respect for you for the degree to which you researched this amendment to figure out how to vote. If everybody did that, we'd be living in a fucking utopia.

It's definately a nice to see an example of someone taking this privelage of voting seriously.

Shane W
11-08-2006, 09:23 AM
Damn.

Thanks, and thank you for helping me decipher the legal-speak.

But to be honest, that's really the only issue that I studied.

Doug
11-08-2006, 09:31 AM

That would be pretty sweet actually. I could get my frozen buffalo wings and a 2 year old (to harvest his kidney) all in the same section of a supermarket.

Frozen Sooner
11-08-2006, 09:41 AM

I'm confused. Is this an argument for or against?

'Cause I'm all about freezer baby.

Mister Mets
11-08-2006, 10:02 AM

woah

That church should lose its tax-exempt status. At the very least.

McAfee
11-08-2006, 10:06 AM
I'm confused. Is this an argument for or against?

'Cause I'm all about freezer baby.

Would this be the root of your screen-namesake? Cause I was under the impression that it came from being in Alaska. ;)