PDA

View Full Version : Mash-ups/boots/bastard pop, anyone?

Michael Lark
11-08-2006, 08:54 AM
Is anyone here a fan of mash-ups/boots/bastard pop? I love the stuff, and I'm making myself a cd, and realized that my copy of "Smells Like Teen Booty" kinda sucks. Anyone got a good version? Anyone got any other good boots they want to share?

Genius J
11-08-2006, 09:04 AM
I'm a fan of mashups, but not as avid as I was a year ago.

I have lots of good stuff, but not that particular one.

Michael Lark
11-08-2006, 09:09 AM
Well, I actually just stumbled across it. But I'm still open to anything good. I've found come good ones floating around lately. DJ Earworm is my personal fave. His stuff is genius.

Genius J
11-08-2006, 09:13 AM
Yeah, earworm is good. djBC is also tits.

stevapalooza
11-08-2006, 09:17 AM
Who cares! I want to see Michael lark.com! When does your site open?

Michael Lark
11-08-2006, 09:19 AM
Supposed to be this month. My designer has promised it by Thanksgiving. If she doesn't get it done, I'm going to post her email address and let you take it up with her. Maybe her phone number too.

Genius J
11-08-2006, 09:25 AM
Hey Michael, want to trade some mashup stuff? Whatcha got?

BGPu
11-08-2006, 09:39 AM
Is anyone here a fan of mash-ups/boots/bastard pop? I love the stuff, and I'm making myself a cd, and realized that my copy of "Smells Like Teen Booty" kinda sucks. Anyone got a good version? Anyone got any other good boots they want to share?

The Smells Like Teen Booty track is on 2 Many DJ's As Heard on Radio Soulwax Pt. 1 disc.

There's also a Real audio stream at http://www.kevinenjoyce.com/soulwax/ in the Jukebox section, along with a few other mashups