PDA

View Full Version : So HorrorFest 2006 8 films to Die for.

Bedlam66
11-07-2006, 09:41 PM
Isn't coming to my Town and I'm Pissed. The Company in charge of the theaters here Doesn't think they would do well in this area. Well I'm not driving to San Fran to go see these so I was wondering if anyone had a full list of the Movies playing this year so I can go out and find them and hold a Horrorfest for me and my friends. I tried Horrorfest.com but I can't find anything about the 8 films to die for on the site.

Kensington
11-07-2006, 10:27 PM
www.horrorfestonline.com

MIKE D
11-08-2006, 02:52 AM
I wouldn't worry too much about it. I have a feeling it was just a cool way for a single company to package and make some money off their direct-to-video fall slate. Rent them in a few weeks and have your own horror fest.

Garth
11-08-2006, 04:37 AM
The thing is, though is that, they are continually adding theaters to that list. In all there should be 500, so just check out the list. I didn't think there would be one close enough to me, but I just found they added a theater in Cambridge. YAY!

Kensington
11-08-2006, 10:10 AM
I wouldn't worry too much about it. I have a feeling it was just a cool way for a single company to package and make some money off their direct-to-video fall slate. Rent them in a few weeks and have your own horror fest.That may well be true, and I hope that all of these films will be available on video very quickly (because, as much as I love horror movies, I'm unlikely to see all of them in the cinema), but at least one of them, The Gravedancers, looks top notch. These might be better films than one could usually expect from direct-to-video fare.

Kody
11-13-2006, 01:04 PM
I'm all about it. It's playing here at the 'other' theater. The one Kritty and Saymama don't work for. So I guess we'll have to support the competition on this one.

Marcdachamp
11-13-2006, 02:46 PM
I'd totally be up for this if my girlfriend weren't in town.