PDA

View Full Version : I think maybe she just misunderstood her job title.

Genius J
11-07-2006, 10:29 AM
http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2006510584,00.html

Head teacher: Filmed on phone

By ANDREW PARKER
November 07, 2006

A SCHOOLBOY used his mobile phone to film his drama teacher giving him oral sex in a classroom, a court heard yesterday.

Blonde Rebecca Poole, 26, had embarked on a “wholly inappropriate” relationship with the teenage student in her class, a jury was told.

It started with “touching thighs and bottoms” as they passed in the school corridors but quickly progressed to a full sexual relationship with “moments of pleasure and passion”, a jury was told.

The boy, who cannot be named for legal reasons, met Poole in a lay-by and had sex with her in her car on at least six occasions.

But married Poole — known to pupils by her maiden name Ms Denning — also had sex with the lad inside their Birmingham school.

Jurors at the city’s crown court jury heard she had oral sex in a drama studio with him as he filmed it “grinning” on his mobile phone.

Prosecutor Sally Hancox said the incident took place in October — days before his 16th birthday.

She said: “She performed oral sex on him there and then in a drama studio when he was 15.

“He captured it on camera on his mobile to record the event for posterity or bragging rights.”

The jury were warned they would be shown the video. Ms Hancox said: “At one point he lifts the phone away from her head and films himself. He is grinning — and why wouldn’t he be?”

The incident came to light when the boy told other pupils about it.

His parents became aware of the video clip and informed police.

Ms Hancox added: “Ms Poole got close to this pupil. At first it was friendly, then flirty, then touching and ultimately a sexual relationship. They were over-familiar, touching each other’s bottoms or thighs as they passed in corridors.

“Surely it was any schoolboy’s fantasy. He was attracted to an attractive, friendly teacher but she knew he was underage.”

The prosecutor said the couple met on Tuesday nights after her Spanish lessons in Birmingham, then had sex in her car in a lay-by.

She added: “He says it happened six or so times and they enjoyed moments of pleasure and passion.

“If the boy wanted £20 for new trainers she would help him out.”

Miss Hancox told how Poole at first denied the allegations, claiming he made them to get back at her for something she had done.

But when cops showed her the phone clip the prosecutor said the teacher “became emotional”.

Later Poole said she gave him oral sex under duress because he threatened her and wanted money.

Poole, of Hollywood, Birmingham, denies two charges of sex with a child. The trial continues.

Adam Beranek
11-07-2006, 10:32 AM
Hawt!!!!

xanderharris
11-07-2006, 10:49 AM
yea its wrong......but soo hot!

Ryan Elliott
11-07-2006, 10:50 AM
Pics?

JBElliott
11-07-2006, 10:50 AM
Almost the perfect name for the prosecutor on this case "Prosecutor Sally Hancox."

And of course: this thread is useless without pictures. :D

GelfXIII
11-07-2006, 10:52 AM
Lucky kid. :D

Adam Beranek
11-07-2006, 10:55 AM
Pics?

Click the link..there is a pic of her. I wish I was that kid's dad...high five!!!

JBElliott
11-07-2006, 11:04 AM
Not bad:

http://images.thesun.co.uk/picture/0,,2006511198,00.jpg

really good for a hormone drive teenager.

Ben
11-07-2006, 11:05 AM
I think the student misunderstood her name - Poole.

silverboy
11-07-2006, 11:08 AM
Wait...British people have sex?

bachman
11-07-2006, 11:08 AM
Niiiiccce.

Afny
11-07-2006, 11:09 AM
Is there any reason they state her hair color before her name in the article?

WAKKAJAWAKKA
11-07-2006, 11:10 AM
Dude Fucked Up His Deal. Don't Brag When Doing Wrong.

Wayno.

Adam Beranek
11-07-2006, 11:11 AM
Dude Fucked Up His Deal. Don't Brag When Doing Wrong.

Wayno.

Totally...that is how Pacey got busted on Dawson's Creek.

When its over...show the lady the tape to get some blackmail sex....when that is spent...then show your friends.

Bill Nolan
11-07-2006, 11:19 AM
Wait...British people have sex?

Only the pedophiles*...

- B

*using the board's accepted, expanded definition of the term here...

Mark Andrew Smith
11-07-2006, 02:26 PM
Niiiiccce.

ManOfMiracles
11-07-2006, 02:34 PM
Where the hell where these kinds of teachers when I was in school, I tell you what, man kids today.....Have it made!

bartleby
11-07-2006, 03:20 PM
Where the hell where these kinds of teachers when I was in school

Having sex with the kids that were more popular than you.