PDA

View Full Version : Wanna see your work live?

Djunkie
11-07-2006, 09:32 AM
So I'm relatively new as in I randomly/rarely post.

I've been kicking this idea in my head for awhile and tonight seems to be perfect.

My real name is Eddy, I make films for fun. My creative juices being completely tapped out lately, I have found myself unable to create a good story. The more I make films the more I realize that doing everything alone is extremely tedious.

Let's cut the sh*t. This is what I suggest to you writers out there. You have a good story to tell? Fucking A. You want to see your screenplay played out but don't have the means or resources... That's where I come in. I want to film your screenplay.

I've been acting for the last 6 years and filming (directing/editing) for the last 4 (still going).

I want to do short films (10-15 pages max = 10-15 minutes).

I have abundant resources for actors and techies (in the learning process but passionate about their work). I will give you full credit for the writing of the script, it will never be sold to or shown in competitions without your approval, no changes will be done to the script without your approval. Your creative input will outweigh mine in any situation.

I live in Montreal and that is where all of the filming will take place. I have access to quite a few locations (i.e. bars, cafes, restaurants, retail stores, an abandoned convent, strip club, etc.)

I need to stop talking and start doing or else, nothing happens. I won't take whatever you throw at me. I can't do fantasy genre and if your expecting gorefest galore, don't bother. I will contact you via e-mail and once you feel I can be trusted enough with your project, I will contact you via phone (voices are much more pleasant than typewritten stuff).

There are a lot of things that might need answering so feel free to ask questions. I will try to answer as fast as possible. I will bump this topic tomorrow around 6 P.M. and around 11 P.M. Canada time (Around the time I will answer them).

You guys seem to be pretty cool and down to earth that's why I'm doing this. I can take any format of scripts and if I can't open it, I will get the program installed from my school.

Thanks for listening (reading), this is an opportunity you shouldn't pass by.

CraigM
11-07-2006, 09:36 AM
That's cool. I may have to come up with something just for this.

Edit: Actually, I might have something for this after all if you're interested.

Craig

Djunkie
11-07-2006, 09:46 AM
just e-mail me, or PM me with it. Ok now I'm super late for work, be back at 6.

Djunkie
11-07-2006, 02:47 PM
Okay and as promised with only a 45 minute delay...

BUMP!

Djunkie
11-07-2006, 07:58 PM
Things that go BUMP in the night...

It may seem pushy but I wanna make as many people see this.

costello
11-07-2006, 08:03 PM
You still on?

Djunkie
11-07-2006, 08:16 PM
Yeah, I just got an emergency call. My mom has been having breathing problems... Fuck man I really wanted this to pick up and now that it does... OK heres the deal, you got a question you think will be valid for all seers, I'll answer as soon as I get back, if you don't think you'll be up to searching for the thread tomorrow, PM me. I'll get back to all these questions when I get back (2-3 hours hopefully... this is what happens when it's all medicare).

Guys i'm really sorry.

costello
11-07-2006, 08:20 PM
Holy shit.

I hope everything words out and she gets healthy.

Good luck to you.

Djunkie
11-07-2006, 11:50 PM
Yeah she's fine...Oh, I just got back. I'm off to bed, working in 2 hours ten minutes. That give 1.5 hours... HOORAY!!

Djunkie
11-09-2006, 07:47 PM
Sha-bump!!!