PDA

View Full Version : Woody Allen Interviews Billy Graham

Brendan
11-07-2006, 07:28 AM
Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6iAaxOAHCM

Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1qQPPg0b2w&mode=related&search=

Wow. Why don't we have stuff like this today? Just goes to show you how polarized (and stupid) our media has become today.

There are still some good interview shows on --- The Daily Show, Colbert, Charlie Rose. But I can't really think of a single American Christian leader today with the integrity of Billy Graham.

Gregory
11-07-2006, 07:31 AM
Holy crap, this is a fantastic find. Thanks for the link.

artimoff
11-07-2006, 07:50 AM
Great stuff.

RickLM
11-07-2006, 07:50 AM
Graham has a lot of integrity and is also a good sport.

Last year he made a point of mentioning he is a lifelong Democrat. I think Billy is sick of his fellow evangelicals being in bed with one party.

artimoff
11-07-2006, 07:52 AM

Last year he made a point of mentioning he is a lifelong Democrat. I think Billy is sick of his fellow evangelicals being in bed with one party.

Well, I'd guess that Christ would be a democrat.

Gregory
11-07-2006, 07:54 AM

Not only is he the rightful Protestant Pope in the Bible belt, but he's consistently demonstrated class. If it weren't for that "jew" comment he made in the early '70s, he'd be practically perfect in every way. A Christian Mary Poppins.

Brendan
11-07-2006, 07:58 AM
Not only is he the rightful Protestant Pope in the Bible belt, but he's consistently demonstrated class. If it weren't for that "jew" comment he made in the early '70s, he'd be practically perfect in every way. A Christian Mary Poppins.

I'm not familiar with the "Jew comment." What was that?

Gregory
11-07-2006, 08:07 AM
I'm not familiar with the "Jew comment." What was that?

He told Nixon that Jews had a stranglehold on the national media. When it was disclosed, and this was recently, Graham apologized.

Brendan
11-07-2006, 08:11 AM
He told Nixon that Jews had a stranglehold on the national media. When it was disclosed, and this was recently, Graham apologized.

Oh, yeah. I remember that now.

When you look at the quality of guys like Stan Lee, Bendis, John Stewart, Woody Allen, etc., I think we need more Jews in the national media. All the former-ASPs are just kinda boring.

TIP
11-07-2006, 08:12 AM
The hard to find Woody Interviews Billy Ocean is also worth checking out.

T

Brendan
11-07-2006, 08:13 AM

If it's hard to find, how can I check out? You're such a tease.

PeterSparker
11-07-2006, 08:48 AM

T

I'm partial to his interview with Larry Graham.

(btw great link!, thanks :) )

GelfXIII
11-07-2006, 09:04 AM
Anyone have any idea when that was recorded? It's seems so quaint that people used to be abel to have a civil discource on TV, eh?

Brendan
11-07-2006, 09:32 AM
Anyone have any idea when that was recorded? It's seems so quaint that people used to be abel to have a civil discource on TV, eh?

Late '60s by the looks of it.

TIP
11-07-2006, 09:34 AM
If it's hard to find, how can I check out? You're such a tease.

Get out of this thread...and into my car.

T