PDA

View Full Version : And if you voted, how did you vote?

Shane W
11-07-2006, 06:05 AM
I had a choice between optical scan or electronic. I chose electronic.

Missouri:

I voted Democrat in the Senate race

Libertarian in all others

no to all of the judges

yes to the special school district tax

no to the smoking tax

yes to raising minimum wage that will increase to match inflation every year

and the biggest YES to Amendment 2, I salute you Mike J Fox.

Brian Defferding
11-07-2006, 06:06 AM
As per Race's voting thread -

Other than voting straight libertarian ticket, I also voted No on the Gay Marriage ban proposal, No on full-funding by the city for trash pickup, No on the death penalty with DNA evidence, and No on a city tax-levy increase.

And I still feel good :heart:

Race
11-07-2006, 06:07 AM
marker and paper - ain't nobody hackin' my vote!

Gregory
11-07-2006, 06:08 AM
The biggest race here was for U.S. Representative: Incumbent GOP Charles Taylor vs. Heath Shuler (yes, that Heath Shuler). Everything else was state court judges and county offices. I voted for Shuler almost solely on the principle that Taylor ran ads about Shuler missing property tax payments when Taylor did the same thing in his home county, where I live.

Ray G.
11-07-2006, 06:08 AM
I'm using the electronic touch-screen system.

BrianS
11-07-2006, 06:14 AM
I voted Democrat, and gasp (!!) one Republican (I'll leave it up to your imagination...)

Brian Defferding
11-07-2006, 06:14 AM
We had a choice of paper scantron or touch-screen, I chose paper.

NickT
11-07-2006, 06:16 AM
I voted for Bill Pullman as best fake President.

ClintP
11-07-2006, 06:16 AM
Indepentant for Gov. For all city level positions, I am voting for whoever is not the incumbant. Fuck this city and anyone related to their police dept. Also, voting no for the school bond. They have shitty kids here and they wouldn't hire my wife. F them! :lol:

mattbrand
11-07-2006, 06:17 AM
Marker and paper.

Independent and progressive when feasible, and when preferable. Democrat for Governor, Congress, Lt. Governor.

RickLM
11-07-2006, 06:22 AM

Missouri:

no to all of the judges

no to the smoking tax

How does optical scan and electronic differ from one another?

Shane W
11-07-2006, 06:24 AM
I voted Democrat, and gasp (!!) one Republican (I'll leave it up to your imagination...)

I want you to remember this day and this post. You voted more republican than I did.

Brian Defferding
11-07-2006, 06:25 AM
I want you to remember this day and this post. You voted more republican than I did.

Holy shit, you're right.

Is rain going to start going upwards now?

Shane W
11-07-2006, 06:29 AM
How does optical scan and electronic differ from one another?

optic is like the tests in schools, you fill in the circle and the computer reads it.

edwardmblake
11-07-2006, 07:11 AM
I'm a Republican who voted straight Democrat. Voted no on questions 1 and 3 and yes on question 2.

Taxman
11-07-2006, 07:44 AM
Reviewing all of the ballot measure we have here, I have decided that they are almost all complete BS. People here seem to be willing to amend the state constitution like it is a grocery list. There are like twelve of these things and almost all of them benefit some narrow special interest. This is really no way to write a constitution, and no way to run a state if you ask me. Here is my idea of how one of these things comes about.

Farmer A: Boy, I love no havin' to pay state income taxes here in Nevada.
Farmer B: Yeah, that's OK, I guess. :dunno: But I sure as hell don't appreciate payin' personal property taxes on my tractors and such.
Farmer A: Golly, that is a shame, I wish we had some way of fixin' that.
Farmer B: Well hey maybe we do, lets start a petition to have the constitution amended to make our equipment exempt from tax.
FarmerA: Say, that is a good idea, but how would we ever get all of them ignorant city folk to support something like that?
Farmer B: That is a tough one. How about this, let's also give them a sales tax rebate when they trade in their fancy cars for new ones in the same amendment.
Farmer A: Say, that's not a bad idea. But those two taxes have nothing to do with each other. They aren't even collected by the same agengy.
Farmer B: So?

Brian Defferding
11-07-2006, 07:53 AM
And here we go:

Technical glitches reported in early voting (http://www.cnn.com/2006/POLITICS/11/07/election.roundup.ap/index.html)

WASHINGTON (AP) -- Voters put the Republican congressional majority and a multitude of new voting equipment to the test Tuesday in an election that defined the balance of power for the rest of George W. Bush's presidency.

Both parties hustled to get their supporters out in high-stakes contests across the country, Democrats appealing one more time for change, and appearing confident the mood was on their side.

Republicans conceded nothing as their vaunted get-out-the-vote machine swung into motion.

About a third of voters were using new equipment, and problems in several states were reported right out of the gate. The government deployed a record number of poll watchers to the many competitive races across the country. (Watch why the monitors are being dispatched -- 1:59 )

Glitches delayed balloting in dozens of Indiana and Ohio precincts, and Illinois officials were swamped with calls from voters complaining that poll workers did not know how to operate new electronic equipment.

In Delaware County, Indiana, officials planned to seek a court order to extend voting after an apparent computer error prevented voters from casting ballots in 75 precincts.

Florida officials, working to avoid a repeat of the vote-counting debacle of 2000, fielded extra voting machines, paper ballots and poll workers.

In the Jacksonville suburb of Orange Park, Florida, voters were forced to use paper ballots after an electronic machine broke.

Voting at sunrise, Bush switched from partisan campaigner to democracy's cheerleader as he implored Americans of all political leanings to cast ballots.

"We live in a free society and our government is only as good as the willingness of our people to participate," Bush said, his wife, Laura, at his side and an "I voted" sticker on the lapel of his brown suede jacket.

"Therefore, no matter what your party affiliation or if you don't have a party affiliation, do your duty, cast your ballot and let your voice be heard."

Democratic Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton of New York seconded her party's call for change, with one qualification.

"I voted for change, except for me," she said, casting her ballot with her husband, Bill, the former president, in Chappaqua, New York.

In Tennessee, where Republican Bob Corker and Democrat Harold Ford Jr. were in a pitched battle for a Senate seat, even a spotty rain made Corker edgy.

"Any candidate doesn't like to see rain," Corker said, greeting supporters on a damp Tuesday morning in Kingsport. "You don't know what kind of variables that brings into it."

At stake in the midterm election were all 435 House seats, 33 in the Senate, 36 races for governor, ballot measures on gay marriage, embryonic stem cell research, the minimum wage and more -- plus the overarching fate of President Bush's agenda in the last two years of his presidency.

Democrats hoped finally to answer the rout that drove them from legislative power in 1994. Even their opponents conceded Democrats were certain to make gains and, despite brave words for public consumption, Republicans worried that control of the House would slip from their hands.

Even Senate control was up in the air, but a tougher climb for Democrats. (Watch what to expect if the Democrats win control -- 2:02 )

Unsurprisingly, the chairmen of the Democratic and Republican parties talked optimistically as voters went to the polls Tuesday.

"I believe we're going to defy the experts and maintain our majority in the House and the Senate," GOP Chairman Ken Mehlman said on CBS's "The Early Show."

Countered Howard Dean, his Democratic opposite number: "If you want change, we can give you change."

That's just what 60-year-old Ron Bowman, a Democrat from Windsor, Connecticut, had on his mind when he went out to vote first thing Tuesday.

"It was a chance for a change," he said, after casting his ballot for Democratic senatorial candidate Ned Lamont over incumbent Sen. Joe Lieberman, running as an independent.

Another voter who echoed Bowman's sentiment, Shirley Swanson of Windsor, said that she, too, voted for Lamont. "He's not Lieberman. Joe isn't listening to us," she said.

In Texas, Bush finished a restrained five-day round of campaigning mostly in GOP strongholds around the country. His presence on the stump was a mixed blessing for candidates attracted to the attention and fundraising prowess generated by a president but nervous about being associated too closely -- or even seen with -- an unpopular leader.

Charlie Crist, a Republican running to succeed Bush's brother Jeb as Florida governor, bailed from a planned appearance with Bush in a safely Republican section of the Panhandle, an embarrassing snub on the eve of voting. (Full story)

Bush gamely pressed on with lacerating attacks on Democrats at that Pensacola rally of 7,000 loud supporters. "The Democrat philosophy is this: If it breathes, tax it, and if it stops breathing, find its children and tax them," Bush shouted.

Former President Clinton responded sharply in kind: "They can't run anything right," he said, taunting Republicans about Iraq, Hurricane Katrina recovery and scandal in Washington.

Democrats needed to gain 15 House seats or six in the Senate to form a majority, a development that would give them a stronger voice against a war that has cost more than 2,800 U.S. lives and has come to be seen by most Americans as misbegotten.

Sharply critical of Bush's prosecution of the war throughout the campaign, Democrats nevertheless lack a common position on how to get the U.S. out.

Republicans have been the acknowledged champions at getting supporters out to polling stations, a critical skill in midterm elections when turnout is typically low, around 40 percent, and one that heightened suspense over which party would hold the levers of power at the end of the counting.

Evangelical conservatives are the foundation of that mobilization and motivation drive, but their own enthusiasm was in question as they faced the prospect of a president too politically weak to take forward their agenda and looked back on a campaign tainted by the congressional page sex scandal and more. (Watch how some evangelicals are not enthusiastic -- 2:23 )

Even so, some final opinion polls indicated a tightening race; others suggested the Democrats were still far in front in national sentiment.

At least two dozen Republican House seats were at risk. Among GOP-held open seats, those in Arizona, Colorado, New York, Ohio and Iowa seemed most vulnerable. Republican Reps. John Hostettler, Chris Chocola and Mike Sodrel of Indiana; Charles Taylor of North Carolina; Curt Weldon, Don Sherwood and Melissa Hart of Pennsylvania; and Charles Bass of New Hampshire were in particularly difficult re-election struggles.

In Senate races, Republican incumbents Mike DeWine in Ohio and Rick Santorum in Pennsylvania appeared in deepest trouble; Sens. Lincoln Chafee in Rhode Island and Conrad Burns in Montana somewhat less so.

Rep. Nancy Pelosi of California, in line to become the first woman House speaker in history if Democrats win, was in Washington after a weekend of campaigning for candidates in Pennsylvania and Connecticut.

Copyright 2006 The Associated Press. All rights reserved.This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed

artimoff
11-07-2006, 07:55 AM
optic is like the tests in schools, you fill in the circle and the computer reads it.

That's what we've had in Maine for 25 years.

Shane W
11-07-2006, 07:55 AM
"I voted for change, except for me,"

Well, there's a rally cry if I've ever heard one. :lol:

Donal DeLay
11-07-2006, 08:38 AM
Jesus I don't even feel like voting for the assholes down here. All it was, across the board, was a smear campaign. And I know that Crist is going to win only because he spent the most money. I fucking hate Florida.

There are five people on the ballot for govenor and I've only heard two.

-Kimberly

Ben
11-07-2006, 08:39 AM
I voted to raise gas prices and become more dependent on foreign oil

GelfXIII
11-07-2006, 08:40 AM
We had no choice of voting preferences, so I used the touchscreen Machine.

Voted for Webb, for Moran, and against the marriage amendment, and the rest is just local stuff (school board, county board, financial stuff for schools, roads, parks utilities etc.).

Taxman
11-07-2006, 08:41 AM
I had to vote the straight Republican ticket because A Democrat Congress in 2007 would, without doubt or remorse, raise hundreds of billions of dollars in taxes, summarily cut and run from the war on terror, and immediately initiate an unconstitutional impeachment of President Bush.

Shane W

*Checks my Exxon stock*

YES!!! Thank you!

xyzzy

Missouri:

no to all of the judges

no to the smoking tax

Why did you vote no on all of the judges?

Anyway, I voted absentee, by paper a couple weeks ago.

Democrat for every elected office except for insurance comissioner, where I voted Republican.

Confirmed the judges that I knew, left the rest blank.

Voted yes on all of the measures but one, no on all of the propositions but one.

xyzzy
11-07-2006, 08:42 AM
I had to vote the straight Republican ticket because A Democrat Congress in 2007 would, without doubt or remorse, raise hundreds of billions of dollars in taxes, summarily cut and run from the war on terror, and immediately initiate an unconstitutional impeachment of President Bush.

An impeachment might be ill-advised and doomed to failure, but what would make it unconstitutional?

Brian Defferding
11-07-2006, 08:43 AM
I also submitted my own ballot on the issue of giving zombies equal rights. I mean, they're just hungry! With all this stem cell shit going on we'll have brain farms for them to feast freely on. What's wrong with that? Zombie nation!

GelfXIII
11-07-2006, 08:43 AM

And that's bad why?

Jew Mafia
11-07-2006, 08:53 AM

Missouri:

no to all of the judges

no to the smoking tax

Same for me on all the state wide stuff. I knew there was a reason we got along despite you being a Lambs fan. Send in the clones!

Mister Mets
11-07-2006, 08:58 AM
Mostly republican, although I voted Democrat for Representative and Governor, and Libertarian for Attorney General (I didn't like the Democtatic/ Republican candidates.)

Ryan_ZOOM_Turner
11-07-2006, 08:59 AM
And that's bad why?

If it was bad why did he do it?

Taxman
11-07-2006, 09:08 AM
An impeachment might be ill-advised and doomed to failure, but what would make it unconstitutional?Ask Tom Delay, that was a quote from him.

xyzzy
11-07-2006, 09:14 AM
Ask Tom Delay, that was a quote from him.

Is he still around? I thought the Republicans dropped him down a well or something.

Shane W
11-07-2006, 09:16 AM
Why did you vote no on all of the judges?

To keep them on their toes.

Taxman
11-07-2006, 09:19 AM
Is he still around? I thought the Republicans dropped him down a well or something.
Perhaps they did, but that was his take on the election.

Ryan_ZOOM_Turner
11-07-2006, 09:25 AM
I voted in my easy pants.

Corwin: Bear Fighter
11-07-2006, 09:29 AM
We only use paper ballots in this county, as far as I know.

Voted Dem for pretty much all offices that Dems were running in. The Senate race blows ass, as I hate all three candidates. It became a choice of who scared me the least.

Voted Yes on only a small number of Props. We had two smoking Props on the ballot, one that outright bans it in all establishments (restaurants AND bars), and one that bans it in restaurants but allows it in bars if the bar is separate from the restaurant. I voted for the second one, but only because it would repeal the laws in Tempe and several other towns that have outright banned smoking indoors. I firmly believe that there's no other way that those laws will be overturned, and smoking should at least be allowed in bars (I mean, the clientele is already killing itself with alcohol, why exclude smokers?). I'd rather not be legislating choices that people make, but in the end I was willing to compromise.

The other props were insane. There was the marriage protection one, one that would tax smokers in order to fund child healthcare, and one that denies bail to illegal immigrants, thus putting them on the same level as murderers and rapists (which is just ridiculous). Needless to say I voted no on all of those.

I also voted no on raising minimum wage, because raising it an entire dollar is way too much way too fast. I want to raise the minimum wage, but I think it needs to be done slowly in increments over time.

I left all judges blank, as well as the school board races, since I know nothing about those people.

Bill Nolan
11-07-2006, 09:34 AM
Demcrat for governor, because I haven't heard a believable bad word about his performance over the past 2 years. Republicans for everything else. Yes for one ballot question ("No part of a person's property shall be taken by eminent domain and transferred, directly or indirectly, to another person if the taking is for the purpose of private development or other private use of the property."), no for another (changing state rep. districts).

- B

Natty P
11-07-2006, 09:37 AM

LOL

I love those commercials, they're so confusing.

Ryan F
11-07-2006, 09:38 AM
It's supposed to be a secret ballot! Anyways,

Democrat for most state offices (Angelides over the Governator), except Green for Insurance Commissioner, because Bustamante is as crooked as hell (also Green for Oakland City Council).

Dems for House and Senate (DiFi and Barbara Lee).

Yes on a bunch of infrastructure bonds, flood control, new taxes on cigs and oil, public campaign financing.

No on teen parent-notification for abortions, forever tracking all sex offenders, and a far-too-sweeping protection of private property.

Ooh, and ranked voting in Oakland. Good news for all you third party fans.

Ray G.
11-07-2006, 09:41 AM
Kean for Senate
Ferguson for Congress
McCormac for Mayor(Democratic state treasurer)
Incumbent Dems for Freeholder

Brian Defferding
11-07-2006, 09:44 AM
Ferguson for Congress

http://snl.jt.org/arc/imp/NoMa-Burt%20Reynolds.jpg

?

Patrick King
11-07-2006, 09:52 AM
Kinky for governer, John Courage for State Representative, and yes on the city improvement proposals.

ClintP
11-07-2006, 09:54 AM
Turns out I voted for 1 rep, 1 dem, and the rest were indy. Yay, I am an indy snob now!

ClintP
11-07-2006, 09:55 AM
Kinky for governer, John Courage for State Representative, and yes on the city improvement proposals.

yay kinky!

Brendan
11-07-2006, 09:56 AM
Ask Tom Delay, that was a quote from him.

I think Bush and Cheney have committed crimes warranting impeachment, but I think impeaching them would be politically foolish for the Democrats. They shouldn't be seen as the party who seized power via impeachment. They need to concentrate on winning the Presidency via election in '08. Which means they need to tell Hillary to shut up and stay in Congress.

Ray G.
11-07-2006, 10:02 AM
http://snl.jt.org/arc/imp/NoMa-Burt%20Reynolds.jpg

?

Lesser of two evils. Linda Stender is a nanny-stater who proposed banning Ann Coulter's books in NJ. Ferguson has a really strong record on Israel, child welfare, and national security. We didn't have a Libertarian candidate, and the alternative, Tom Abrams, is a "troops out now" candidate.

Hollingsworth
11-07-2006, 10:04 AM
Ink puncher thingy. It's like a pen, but you push it down and it pops an ink circle on the ballot.

I did NOT vote for Diane Feinstein. I wrote to her after she voted to approve going into Iraq all those eyars ago and told her she'd never get my vote again and kept my word. Voted Libertarian in that race though honestly can't even recall the name.

Voted for Arnold, so holy fuck, I voted for a Libertarian and a Republican.

Voted for Henry Waxman, Democrat, in the House.

Voted to decriminalize marijuana in Santa Monica.

Voted yes to add an oil extraction tax to fund alternative energy sources. California is the only state that does not currently already charge this tax, and obviously it's not reflected in our gas prices as ours are always amongst the highest in the US.

ClintP
11-07-2006, 10:14 AM
Turns out I had to fill in the bubble SAT-style with a pen. If anyone cares...

badpoet
11-07-2006, 10:15 AM
Amy Klobuchar (DFL - That's the Democratic Party here in Minnesota) for Senate

Mike Hatch (DFL) for Govenor.

Keith Ellison for Congress (DFL - He'll be the first black man from Minnesota to get elected and the first Muslim in the country)

Voted against a Constitutional Amendment to take all of the money from vehicle sales tax and use it for roads and transit. I agree wholeheartedly with dedicating the money, but it should not be a Constitutional Amendment. It should be done legislatively. It goes down the Initiative and Referendum road, so to speak, and I fucking hate that. Direct democracy is a stupid idea.

Had to fill in the little bubbles.

There's a good amount of talk of voter suppression here in Minnesota, with Challengers demanding more than the law requires from people with brown skin. Really classy.

Skatonic10
11-07-2006, 10:22 AM
I voted yes on some, no on others. Same as usual.

Sy-Klone
11-07-2006, 10:26 AM
I'm not gonna get too specific, except to say it was mostly Democratic candidates that won my vote. Rep. Ben Chandler for House of Representatives in particular, since he was the only national leader running in my district.

A few Republicans (mostly because they were running unopposed).

Got the nifty "I voted" sticker and everything.

allanpat
11-07-2006, 10:44 AM

I like how people equate pulling out of Iraq to 'cut and run from the war on terror'. Iraq had nothing to do with the war on terror until we went there and started breeding terrorists.

Brad N.
11-07-2006, 11:15 AM
Used the good old fashioned reliable paper ballot and voted mostly Democratic. Governor - Hatch. Senator - Klobuchar. Congress - Ellison. Sec. State - Ritchie. I also voted in favor of the transportation amendment to our constitution. On the back all of the judges were running unopposed so that was easy enough.

Brian Defferding
11-07-2006, 11:23 AM
Lesser of two evils. Linda Stender is a nanny-stater who proposed banning Ann Coulter's books in NJ. Ferguson has a really strong record on Israel, child welfare, and national security. We didn't have a Libertarian candidate, and the alternative, Tom Abrams, is a "troops out now" candidate.

I know, I just have this thing whenever I see someone with the last name of Ferguson I automaticaly think of Turd Ferguson.

Which applies rather nicely when I watch the Pack play.*

*=Ferguson's a wideout for the team.

JBElliott
11-07-2006, 11:25 AM
I voted yes on 87 and against the Terminator. No way I'm gonna let Skynet take of the world!

Brewtown Andy
11-07-2006, 11:28 AM
I voted against the gay marriage amendment, for the death penalty in 1st degree intentional homicide w/ DNA evidence cases, and for Republican governor candidate Mark Green.

King of Mars
11-07-2006, 11:30 AM
I voted Democrat, and gasp (!!) one Republican (I'll leave it up to your imagination...)Couldn't vote for Kirsten Gillibrand? :)

Brian Defferding
11-07-2006, 11:31 AM
I voted against the gay marriage amendment.

*high five*

Doug
11-07-2006, 11:59 AM
Jesus I don't even feel like voting for the assholes down here. All it was, across the board, was a smear campaign. And I know that Crist is going to win only because he spent the most money. I fucking hate Florida.

There are five people on the ballot for govenor and I've only heard two.

-Kimberly

I was in Florida this past weekend, and there was an anti-Jim Davis commercial running that made it sound like he was going to raise your taxes by $1 Billion. Not the total taxes, your taxes.

And I will be voting after work today. Tomorrow I'll let you know how I voted.

SCOURGE
11-07-2006, 12:05 PM
I am a registered (D) and I voted all (R) this time...I just didn't trust Sherrod Brown...

Daniel K.
11-07-2006, 12:25 PM
Voted for the first time two Saturdays ago. I'm pretty proud.

Kinky for Governor.

Dem for Senate.

Dem for State Senate mostly because the guy running for our district makes my blood boil.

Democrat and Libertarian for just about everything else except for a few Republicans I like, mostly judges and whatnot.

Taki Soma
11-07-2006, 12:37 PM
from the ceiling with cables, Mission Impossible style.

Daniel K.
11-07-2006, 12:39 PM

That's seriously the best mental image I've had all day. Thank you. :lol:

SCOURGE
11-07-2006, 01:48 PM

That's seriously the best mental image I've had all day. Thank you. :lol:

Yep...can't ever go wrong with that...

RyanP
11-07-2006, 01:57 PM
I used an electronic voting machine and was pretty impressed, easy to use and it hada print out of the ballot. as far as how I voted, it was mostly Democratic.

Below Average Ninja
11-07-2006, 02:17 PM
Mostly Libertarian and Democrat.

I don't remember what party he was, but I did vote for someone named Wade Wilson. I just couldn't pass something like that up.

PeterSparker
11-07-2006, 02:24 PM
I voted for Bill Pullman as best fake President.

I'm a Morgan Freeman man myself.

and I voted Democrat for Govenor (Spitzer), then Independent and Republican the rest of the way.

edit: and it was an old school lever machine, which really is one of the greatest sounds in the world. Seriously. I'll miss it when we go to touch screens. Which weren't even an option at the school I was at.

Taxman
11-07-2006, 02:51 PM
. . .and it was an old school lever machine, which really is one of the greatest sounds in the world. I have never even been in the same room with one of those.

YouStayClassy
11-07-2006, 03:09 PM
I voted yes on 87 and against the Terminator. No way I'm gonna let Skynet take of the world!

Come on man.... it won't be as bad as the propaganda movies make it out to be. Skynet has a genuine benelovent plan for us all....

costello
11-07-2006, 03:20 PM
Demcrat for governor, because I haven't heard a believable bad word about his performance over the past 2 years. Republicans for everything else. Yes for one ballot question ("No part of a person's property shall be taken by eminent domain and transferred, directly or indirectly, to another person if the taking is for the purpose of private development or other private use of the property."), no for another (changing state rep. districts).

- B

Hey, looks like we see eye to eye on a lot of things.

PeterSparker
11-07-2006, 03:39 PM
I have never even been in the same room with one of those.

Ah really, there are always either 5 or 6 at the school I go to. It's kind of like walking into a time warp because it's an older school anyway and the set up never changes. I'm sure it will eventually, then I'll be one of those old guys talking about how things were back in "my day"...

Taxman
11-08-2006, 04:39 AM
Ask Tom Delay, that was a quote from him.Is he still around? I thought the Republicans dropped him down a well or something.Apparently, he has not gone away. He is on CNN right now claiming that the Democrats did not win the House, claiming that the Democrats are to blame for the deficit, and airing an entire laundry list of similar grievances.

xyzzy
11-08-2006, 04:52 AM
Apparently, he has not gone away. He is on CNN right now claiming that the Democrats did not win the House, claiming that the Democrats are to blame for the deficit, and airing an entire laundry list of similar grievances.

Seriously?

Ryan_ZOOM_Turner
11-08-2006, 04:54 AM
pen and paper

Doug
11-08-2006, 05:17 AM
My voting was by touch screen.

And I voted Gotti over Bush.

WAKKAJAWAKKA
11-08-2006, 05:23 AM
With My Eyes Closed.

Wayno.

SteveZegers
11-08-2006, 05:25 AM
Ah really, there are always either 5 or 6 at the school I go to. It's kind of like walking into a time warp because it's an older school anyway and the set up never changes. I'm sure it will eventually, then I'll be one of those old guys talking about how things were back in "my day"...

Any idea when the state is updating? I love those old machines, but they really do seem so out of date.