PDA

View Full Version : Ultimate Alliance secret achievements?

noble
10-29-2006, 11:36 AM
Anyone have a list of these?

I've gotten quite a bunch but there are still 12 secret ones.

I've finished the game, and haven't figured them out, so yeah...I need help :)

Smokinblues
10-29-2006, 11:38 AM
play the game, wuss. asking what they are is as bad as buying a memory card loaded with them.

noble
10-29-2006, 11:43 AM
I have played the game, wuss.

I've finished the game, unlocked everybody but surfer, got the answered 150 questions, 200 finishing moves, 50 idjits off a cliff, etc.

But still there's some and I have no clue what they are.

the games good, but good enough to go through again?

Not so sure.

I'm just curious what they are at this point.

Smokinblues
10-29-2006, 11:47 AM
I have played the game, wuss.

I've finished the game, unlocked everybody but surfer, got the answered 150 questions, 200 finishing moves, 50 idjits off a cliff, etc.

But still there's some and I have no clue what they are.

the games good, but good enough to go through again?

Not so sure.

I'm just curious what they are at this point.

here have a tissue

noble
10-29-2006, 11:50 AM
Now now.

Stop being so bitter because I don't have a life...

That wasn't really a come back was it?

Smokinblues
10-29-2006, 11:52 AM
Now now.

Stop being so bitter because I don't have a life...

That wasn't really a come back was it?

close enough :)

noble
10-29-2006, 11:55 AM
I'm guessing at this point that they are probably on line achievs.

I haven't really messed with online much at all yet.

Len Ford
10-29-2006, 12:24 PM
http://www.achieve360points.com/game/marvelultimatealliance/

It doesn't have them all, but it has some that I haven't seen yet.

I kinda like this one:
Good Samaritan - Completed Skrull Cityscape level without defeating a single enemy.

YouStayClassy
10-29-2006, 12:40 PM
Damn, you BEAT this already? Is it a very long game then?

Briomega
10-29-2006, 12:43 PM

It's decently sized. Plus there's so much replayability.

YouStayClassy
10-29-2006, 12:44 PM
It's decently sized. Plus there's so much replayability.
Wow, he must have really been socking away the hours on it then. I'm so jealous.... if I get to play more than a couple of hours a week on my PS2 or GC anymore I'm a happy happy man.

Smokinblues
10-29-2006, 12:46 PM

he doesn't do anything but sit at his xbox all the time mumbling..."make me meatloaf....make me meatloaf....make me meatloaf.."

Briomega
10-29-2006, 12:46 PM
Wow, he must have really been socking away the hours on it then. I'm so jealous.... if I get to play more than a couple of hours a week on my PS2 or GC anymore I'm a happy happy man.

I'm taking my sweet time. I've replayed sections so many times because I want to test out teams and characters. It's really so much fun, probably the best comic book game ever.

YouStayClassy
10-29-2006, 12:47 PM
he doesn't do anything but sit at his xbox all the time mumbling..."make me meatloaf....make me meatloaf....make me meatloaf.."
Do you think he wants a live in house guest for awhile?

kari
10-29-2006, 12:47 PM
Took me about twenty hours. Got through the game, and about half the comic simulator missions. Need to go back and do the other half before F.E.A.R. comes out next week :scared:

-Noble

YouStayClassy
10-29-2006, 12:48 PM
I'm taking my sweet time. I've replayed sections so many times because I want to test out teams and characters. It's really so much fun, probably the best comic book game ever.
I would buy this in a second if FF12 wasn't right around the corner. I know I'd drop 40 bucks on it and then neglect it for the next many months until I beat FF12. By that time, MUA would only be 20 bucks and I'll have just thrown some money away.....:-?

Briomega
10-29-2006, 01:03 PM
I would buy this in a second if FF12 wasn't right around the corner. I know I'd drop 40 bucks on it and then neglect it for the next many months until I beat FF12. By that time, MUA would only be 20 bucks and I'll have just thrown some money away.....:-?

Yeah, I'd probably be the same. I'll probably end up getting FF as a X-mas gift because of this game and some of the others coming out.

YouStayClassy
10-29-2006, 01:09 PM
Yeah, I'd probably be the same. I'll probably end up getting FF as a X-mas gift because of this game and some of the others coming out.
That's cool. Man... I can't believe it's only two days away. I'm starting to get that excited feeling in my stomach....

Briomega
10-29-2006, 01:12 PM
That's cool. Man... I can't believe it's only two days away. I'm starting to get that excited feeling in my stomach....

It's gonna be miserable waiting to play. :lol: I won't even be able to read the thread to tide me over because of fear of spoilers.

YouStayClassy
10-29-2006, 01:13 PM
It's gonna be miserable waiting to play. :lol: I won't even be able to read the thread to tide me over because of fear of spoilers.
I'm in the exact same boat about MUA. I see it every day at work behind the glass case, TAUNTING me that I'm not playing it.

Bastard game.:mad:

Smokinblues
10-29-2006, 01:38 PM
I'm in the exact same boat about MUA. I see it every day at work behind the glass case, TAUNTING me that I'm not playing it.

Bastard game.:mad:

you and your mixed up priorities. marvel>final fantasy.

YouStayClassy
10-29-2006, 01:40 PM
you and your mixed up priorities. marvel>final fantasy.
But can I get my fix of androgynous characters from Marvel? I think not....

RyanP
10-29-2006, 03:25 PM
I'm taking my time aswell, I want to savor it. It'll really help when GTA: Vice City Stories comes out on Tuesday, I'll be playing that nonostop on my PSP, that and Family Guy, which I plan to pick up the same day.