PDA

View Full Version : After Bar B.S.

Powersurge_Classic
10-18-2006, 02:51 AM
I know this really isn't topical to the forum, but I just got back from the bar awhile ago and need to share...

I met my ex's boyfriend, the half-man she left me for, in the parking lot on the way out. He had another buddy with him who is supposed to be quite a bad-@#$%&. The employees of the bar encouraged me to come back inside, but I had been singing super-hero themed music all night, had drank a pitcher (of Canadian beer) to myself and had downed a couple of shooters, and REALLY didn't want to.

So, they followed me for a bit and then the tough-guy, after being told to hit the road before the road hit him, decided it was time to throw down. I had a cigarette going, and kept it in my one hand while I knocked him on his @$$ with the other. I took my last drag, flicked the butt away and then the new (old?!?) boyfriend jumped in and tried to tackle me as his buddy got up. He out weighs me by at least 40 lbs, but I sprawled, gave him a "claw" (Baron von Rashkie style) to the eye balls and pushed him off, and then knocked his tough-guy buddy (who apparently has never lost a fight, LOL) on his @$$ again. Then the cops showed up. Told me I could go on my way, as they dealt with him/them.

This chump made my son cry, when his mother left. And whatever his beef was, the big strong furniter mover that he is, he didn't even have the balls to do it himself. Both of them are VERY lucky. I had a smoke going and only threw a couple of sharp jabs. But there is always next week

My line up for the night was "Sympathy for the Devil" (not all that superheroish, but a good warm up), "Real World" (Matchbox20),
"Superman: It's Not Easy" (Five for Figthing), and I finshed with "Hero" (Chad Kroeger; Spidey 1 theme song).

It was a good night. Sorry to trouble the peaceful hearted with these gory details. I guess it wasn't a good night to be a bad guy.

Cheers!

Tommie Kelly
10-18-2006, 04:07 AM
Man, wouldn't it be great if the guilty actually got what they deserved?

Powersurge_Classic
10-18-2006, 10:29 AM
Hehehe...

Well, the "tough"-guy had all kinds of priors, so who knows what went on between them and the police. They got a tiny piece of what they deserved though. Next time I'll put the cigarette down, and pull alittle more out of my arsenal than a couple sharp jabs ;)

Oeming
10-18-2006, 11:21 AM
wow, thats crazyness

Powersurge_Classic
10-18-2006, 11:48 AM
Craziness indeed!

The thing is, the "tough" guy was saying that I screwed his friend, my ex's boyfriend. How in the Blue Hell did they rationalize that one?!?!

Oh, and I just hear that the Mr.Tough-Guy broke his ankle last night and is currently hobbling around on crutches. LOL!

Man, I better watch my jabs. I didn't even know that a jab could break a guys ankle, LOL!

Sheesh!!

M. Sean McManus
10-18-2006, 02:56 PM
All that and a titanic thread about tuetonic culture on the other forum... you are my new hero (no joke).

Pretty soon you may even be big enough to fill Oeming's shoes. One time there was this meteor headed right for Jersey...

Powersurge_Classic
10-18-2006, 05:04 PM
Ahhh shucks Mr.McManus, I'm truly flattered.

You might be further enthused to know that the cops showed up at Mr.Tough-Guy's house this morning, as a result of outstanding warrents or something. So, he's looking at a year in prison. LOL

And apparently my ex tore into them both, for placing her relationship with my son in jeopordy.

Man, I love the gods. And I love being a good boy. Who says nice guys finish last?

Anyway, once again, I'm truly flattered by your praise!

Cool last name by the way!

Cheers!

Powersurge_Classic
10-24-2006, 03:27 AM
Folks, I'v ebeen having myself one darn good week. First, I get to humiliatte my ex's new boyfriend... who had been sneaking "in" before we split up. And he came to me.

Then, there is this awesome looking younger woman. We've been checking each other out for a few weeks now, and I sat down and chatted with her for a bit last week. I saw her again while talking to my ex today, and she was all waving and big smiles.

And finally, tonight at work we were listeneing to a local radio station, and they were giving away free tickets to Return of the Living Dead in 3D. I'm a HUGE zombie movie fan. So, I hear, think "I want those", I call, I conquor.

Damn, anyone want to take me to Vegas?

Ain't it strange how small misfortunes, such as your wife leaving you, can actually turn out to be blessings in disguise? Cause, come to think of it, my luck has been on an upward spiral ever since.

Boss Hogg
10-24-2006, 03:40 AM
Kudos on your a stereotypical canadian bar fight. seriously thought five for fighting...? was the bar you were in named zippers by chance?