PDA

View Full Version : I Wish My Friend Would Stop Telling Me How Much He Cheats On His Girlfriend

The Cheap-Arse Film Critic
09-28-2006, 04:58 PM
It seems like every time I'm with him, he's telling me of his latest conquest. This time it was his adventures in Spain on a guy's holiday with his friend Gary, with a little bit of a girl he met clubbing in this country thrown in for good measure. He also said he's currently eyeing up a girl who's car he's currently fixing. All this whlst the mother of his child sits at home.

I realise that, by not saying anything, I'm setting myself up to come across as a bastard by proxy. I know I should tell her. But there's just one problem.

His girlfriend?

I want her.

And she knows it, too. One night, when they were on one of their "off" phases, I was in club with her, and did such a bad job of hiding the fact that I'm attracted to her that her sister actually came up to me and point blank asked me if I was. I refused to answer that question, which was as good as saying yes.

So, if I ever did tell her, she'd probably just think I was doing it to break them up so I could try and get with her.

And, to be honest, I can't say for sure that that wouldn't be one of my motives.

Complicated times.

Humphrey_Lee
09-28-2006, 05:04 PM
Men are scum. I'm glad I'm not one of them :no:

09-28-2006, 05:04 PM
Men are scum.

Yeah, we are.

Some of us are just classier about it than others.

Humphrey_Lee
09-28-2006, 05:07 PM
Yeah, we are.

Some of us are just classier about it than others.

http://www.webkwestie.nl/james_bond/images/sean.jpg ???

Boris the Blade
I only read the title, but seriously, just tell him that.

ClintP
That stinks. Yeah, I would stay away from that woman for the sake of keeping drama at bay. I would also not say anything either, though if he is a total ass and you don't want to be his friend you could give her hints as to the situation.

Mr. E!
09-28-2006, 05:08 PM
Your friend is a dick.
If you throw him under the bus so you can get with his girl, then you'd be a dick, too.
Honestly, stay out of it. It ain't your relationship, it ain't your bidness.

ClintP
Men are scum. I'm glad I'm not one of them :no:
Yeah, I have never known a female to cheat on a guy before or anything...:no:

Jerome Gibbons
I only read the title, but seriously, just tell him that.
Yeah.

Sarah Morean
09-28-2006, 05:09 PM
Have you tried stealing the baby? Girls turn to mush for guys who hold babies. That's what I hear.

xanderharris
09-28-2006, 05:10 PM
eh just be glad your one of the few geniune nice guys. karma will come back around on your friend.

Humphrey_Lee
09-28-2006, 05:10 PM
Yeah, I have never known a female to cheat on a guy before or anything...:no:

Oh I have, they're scum too. I'm glad I'm asexual is all I'm saying.

TheTravis!
09-28-2006, 05:11 PM
Have you tried stealing the baby? Girls turn to mush for guys who hold babies. That's what I hear.
Your philosophy intrigues me. Do you have any literature I might be able to peruse?

ClintP
09-28-2006, 05:11 PM
Oh I have, they're scum too. I'm glad I'm asexual is all I'm saying.
What are you, an amoeba?

Movie Maker
09-28-2006, 05:12 PM
throw his ass under the bus. cunt deserves it.

Jerome Gibbons
09-28-2006, 05:13 PM
What are you, an amoeba?
He's like Godzilla. Does it all by himself.

God, the American Godzilla movie sucked ass.

Mr. E!
Your philosophy intrigues me. Do you have any literature I might be able to peruse?

Just a quick aside: you can get the same effect by holding a puppy, without all the trouble of kidnapping an infant...or, you know, having one and raising it yourself.

ClintP
He's like Godzilla. Does it all by himself.

God, the American Godzilla movie sucked ass.
I liked it.....:scared:

Mr. E!
09-28-2006, 05:14 PM

You don't have many male friends, do you?

xanderharris
09-28-2006, 05:15 PM

need to throw in a Buffy quote

AMANDA: Besides, if Matthew Broderick can kill Godzilla, how tough is he?

ANDREW: (distressed, apealing) Xander...

XANDER: Matthew Broderick did not kill Godzilla. He killed a big, dumb lizard. That was not the real Godzilla.

Mylazycat
I hate cheaters. Never been cheated on and never cheated on anyone. I just think it's insulting and disrespectful to the person being cheated on. You're secretly making a fool of them. They deserve better. My first girlfriend said something to me that has always stayed in my head and is so true: "If you want to act single, be single."

Jerome Gibbons
Have you seen it again since 1997?

Humphrey_Lee
09-28-2006, 05:16 PM
What are you, an amoeba?

I wish. Then I could split off into like 5000 of me and take over the world. Or kill all my other selves. Man I hate me

I may not have to. He keeps telling me he's about to break up with her.

At which point, y'know, if hot, sweaty, animalistic rebound sex happens, then it happens.

Movie Maker
You don't have many male friends, do you?

very many. but if they're assholes i let people know.

Sarah Morean
Just a quick aside: you can get the same effect by holding a puppy, without all the trouble of kidnapping an infant...or, you know, having one and raising it yourself.

Yes! Go with the puppy first. If it doesn't work, do the turbo puppy-baby combo. Hold them while you tell her that her boyfriend is cheating on her. Then tell her that all the love she needs in the world is standing right before her. I think if you can time it so the puppy licks her cheek at that moment, you've won her for sure.

Mr. E!
09-28-2006, 05:20 PM
I may not have to. He keeps telling me he's about to break up with her.

At which point, y'know, if hot, sweaty, animalistic rebound sex happens, then it happens.

Ok, see, if you're going to fuck her, then you aren't his friend. Perhaps I'm just old school, but a friend's former women are off limits.

Natty P
09-28-2006, 05:21 PM
Dude, that's a serious violation of the code.

09-28-2006, 05:22 PM
Ok, see, if you're going to fuck her, then you aren't his friend. Perhaps I'm just old school, but a friend's former women are off limits.

Eh. I can live without him if I have to.

Mr. E!
09-28-2006, 05:22 PM

Natty P is Old School too!;)

Smokinblues
09-28-2006, 05:23 PM
warn him. tell him you're tired of hearing about it, and if he won't stop at least stop telling you. and if he does tell you then you're rolling him

09-28-2006, 05:23 PM

Yeah, I know., "Bros before hoes."

But I like to think that goes out the window when your bro is a ho.

Mr. E!
09-28-2006, 05:24 PM
Eh. I can live without him if I have to.

Well, then he isn't a friend. So stop calling him one. He's now "A guy I used to hang around with." You never bag a friend's formers. It shows a lack of character.

ClintP
09-28-2006, 05:25 PM
Have you seen it again since 1997?
No, but I have been tempted to get it in the bargain bins at walmart/target. I liked it though. Don't take that from me....;)

09-28-2006, 05:26 PM
Well, then he isn't a friend. So stop calling him one. He's now "A guy I used to hang around with." You never bag a friend's formers. It shows a lack of character.

He is a friend.

Just one I'd happily screw over.

I'm New School, see. Which pretty much means, every man for himself.

Sarah Morean
09-28-2006, 05:26 PM

Sure.

http://www.smorean.com/images/dangbabies.jpg

IRRESISTABLE!!!!

See how MORE babies make the subject even MORE attractive? This research was taken from the authoritative book on this kind of subject called "I am Going to be Small." Small like a baby. That's what the title means.

Sarah Morean
09-28-2006, 05:27 PM

I am totally for that philosophy.

Mr. E!
09-28-2006, 05:27 PM
He is a friend.

What a pity.
So much for the whole greatest man theory...

Ben
09-28-2006, 05:28 PM
You're friends with Tony Danza!?

ClintP
09-28-2006, 05:28 PM
I would also add to the new school of thought that if he cheats on her, he really doesn't care about her. At which point, he forfits all rights to post-relationship bro-concerns.

09-28-2006, 05:30 PM
What a pity.
So much for the whole greatest man theory...

Look, I can see where you're coming from, I really do. But I won't feel sorry for a man who happily brags about agging other women behind the back of the mother of his son. I won't go there. And, if they break up and she decides, for whatever reason, that she wants me, yes, I'm going to go for it. He fucked up, and I'm not going to pass up the chance. I don't believe in blind loyalty, and I don't believe people should expect that from anybody.

Mr. E!
I would also add to the new school of thought that if he cheats on her, he really doesn't care about her. At which point, he forfits all rights to post-relationship bro-concerns.

Negatory, mon ami. A true bro, old or new school, does not hit the rebound poonani. If we don't keep some standards, we are no better than animals, and our fragile culture will slide into the abyss.

This man knows the score.

09-28-2006, 05:32 PM
Negatory, mon ami. A true bro, old or new school, does not hit the rebound poonani. If we don't keep some standards, we are no better than animals, and our fragile culture will slide into the abyss.

Y'know for a undeniably intelligent and forward thinking guy, I find your opinions to be terribly antiquated on this subject...

ClintP
09-28-2006, 05:33 PM
If he was a decent bro, he wouldn't be squandering such a babe. She will blame all men after him. We have to protect our name! Also, once someone has a kid, they need to play by mature rules. Offspring before random poonanny!

ClintP
09-28-2006, 05:35 PM
This man knows the score.
Si Senior! Though, I seem to be squaring off with Mr. Ellis!:mad:

TheTravis!
09-28-2006, 05:35 PM
He is a friend.

I'm so fucking glad that I'm not your friend.

09-28-2006, 05:36 PM

I don't do it to all my friends.

just the ones I know I won't feel bad about doing it too.

TheTravis!
09-28-2006, 05:37 PM
I don't do it to all my friends.

just the ones I know I won't feel bad about doing it too.
Now, if the mother of his child were NOT someone you're interested in slipping your dick into, would you still be on your moral high horse?

09-28-2006, 05:38 PM
Now, if the mother of his child were NOT someone you're interested in slipping your dick into, would you still be on your moral high horse?

Probably, yeah.

That's just a bonus.

ClintP
09-28-2006, 05:39 PM
He's technofear. He fears nothing but the Techno Robot (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBQgupmMwcA&mode=related&search=)

TheTravis!
09-28-2006, 05:39 PM
Probably, yeah.

That's just a bonus.

Yeah. OK.

See, I agree with you that he is a dick for cheating.

But I think you are just as bad a dick for wanting to fuck his girlfriend.

ClintP
09-28-2006, 05:41 PM
Yeah. OK.

Now that is hardcore! Those two things are def not the same. He clearly said he is not someone he is concerned with as a friend. In this case, burn that mother f'en bridge!

TheTravis!
09-28-2006, 05:41 PM
Now that is hardcore! Those two things are def not the same. He clearly said he is not someone he is concerned with as a friend. In this case, burn that mother f'en bridge!

Now I'm glad YOU'RE not my friend.

09-28-2006, 05:42 PM
Yeah. OK.

I want to fuck her when she's single.

I was drunk and made a bit of an arse of myself in front of her when she was single.

As long as she's wth him, will continue to say and do nothing.

But when she's single, I will not make this promise.

Mr. E!
09-28-2006, 05:43 PM
Look, I can see where you're coming from, I really do. But I won't feel sorry for a man who happily brags about agging other women behind the back of the mother of his son. I won't go there. And, if they break up and she decides, for whatever reason, that she wants me, yes, I'm going to go for it. He fucked up, and I'm not going to pass up the chance. I don't believe in blind loyalty, and I don't believe people should expect that from anybody.

See, I missed the part about the kid. Now you REALLY can't go there. Check it:
It isn't about feeling sorry for him. It isn't about how big a dick your friend is. Obviously, he is. If you don't like it, pull a Movie Maker, tell him he's being a dick, and cut him off. But if you still stand by him, even after he cheats on her, then you can't fuck the mother of his child. You can't peruse her.
Have you ever fucked a single woman with a child? (Oy, that didn't come out right, but you know what I mean) Single women with children aren't looking for a hook up, they will ultimately be looking for someone to be a father to her children. You don't want to marry her, you don't want to raise your friend's child, you don't need the grief.
It's just sex.

09-28-2006, 05:44 PM
Single women with children aren't looking for a hook up, they will ultimately be looking for someone to be a father to her children. You don't want to marry her, you don't want to raise your friend's child, you don't need the grief.
It's just sex.

You've so clearly never been to England, it isn't funny...

Mr. E!
09-28-2006, 05:45 PM
Si Senior! Though, I seem to be squaring off with Mr. Ellis!:mad:

It's nothing personal Clint. Just a healthy difference of opinion. :cool:

TheTravis!
09-28-2006, 05:45 PM
I want to fuck her when she's single.

I was drunk and made a bit of an arse of myself in front of her when she was single.

As long as she's wth him, will continue to say and do nothing.

But when she's single, I will not make this promise.

There's no other woman in England for you to try to fuck? You've got to pine for your buddy's girl?

09-28-2006, 05:46 PM
There's no other woman in England for you to try to fuck? You've got to pine for your buddy's girl?

There's about a million.

I'm not focusing in on her.

I'm just saying, if it happens, it happens.

I can't believe I started a thread about how my shitty friend cheats relentlessly and I'm the one being made to look like a dick...

Mr. E!
09-28-2006, 05:47 PM
You've so clearly never been to England, it isn't funny...

You so clearly don't understand women, it isn't even funny.

09-28-2006, 05:48 PM
You so clearly don't understand women, it isn't even funny.

I understand women fine.

I just truly believe there's a cultural difference going on all over this thread that nobody is taking into account.

Mr. E!
09-28-2006, 05:48 PM
There's about a million.

I'm not focusing in on her.

I'm just saying, if it happens, it happens.

I can't believe I started a thread about how my shitty friend cheats relentlessly and I'm the one being made to look like a dick...

Oh, we've not lost sight of the fact that your friend is a huge dick.
But your motives and designs on your friend's girl are questionable at best.

TheTravis!
09-28-2006, 05:49 PM
I understand women fine.

I just truly believe there's a cultural difference going on all over this thread that nobody is taking into account.
"People who aren't getting laid" isn't a culture. :)

Ryan Elliott
Beat the shit out of him. Threaten his life if you have to. Break some teeth and other bone.

That should do it. And should also keep him from telling you about it.

ClintP
It's nothing personal Clint. Just a healthy difference of opinion. :cool:
Yeah, I know. I agree with your last one. Throw a kid in the mix and you have a recipe for disaster.

If no kid were there and i didn't care about the bro, I'd go for it.

TheTravis!

Yep.

I want to sleep with a newly single woman, if she'll have me! Anybody would think I'm talking about killing a fucking puppy!

ClintP
09-28-2006, 05:50 PM
Now I'm glad YOU'RE not my friend.
Too late!

"People who aren't getting laid" isn't a culture. :)

No, but "English" and "American" are, which is what I think this boils down to, to be honest.

TheTravis!
I want to sleep with a newly single woman, if she'll have me! Anybody would think I'm talking about killing a fucking puppy!

A newly single woman with a child by one of your (supposed) friends.

TheTravis!
09-28-2006, 05:52 PM
No, but "English" and "American" are, which is what I think this boils down to, to be honest.
If what you are saying is correct, then I am glad my "friends" are American.

ClintP
09-28-2006, 05:52 PM
I think they just hold you in such high regard and want you to make the right decisions to proper align yourself into a postion to not only take or the UK, but the world. Congrats on the high expectations!

09-28-2006, 05:53 PM
You know what? It's 2:52 in the morning, and I'm fucking sick of having this conversation.

I'm just going to go to bed and do what I always do,- assume I'm right about everything, which I usually am anyway.

TheTravis!
09-28-2006, 05:54 PM
You know what? It's 2:52 in the morning, and I'm fucking sick of having this conversation.

Shouldn't have brought it up.

09-28-2006, 05:54 PM
But before I do, I'm giving this thread five stars.

Because I'm fucking awesome.

09-28-2006, 05:55 PM
Shouldn't have brought it up.

No, I should have, because I'm right.

TheTravis!
But before I do, I'm giving this thread five stars.

Because I'm fucking awesome.
Fucking awesome people don't have friends who they hold in low enough esteem that the friend's girlfriend is an object of desire.

ClintP

I'm just going to go to bed and do what I always do,- assume I'm right about everything, which I usually am anyway.
You need your sleep. World domination won't be easy with sore, crusty computer monitor eyes!

Mr. E!
09-28-2006, 05:56 PM
Y'know for a undeniably intelligent and forward thinking guy, I find your opinions to be terribly antiquated on this subject...

See here's the thing, I'm going to pull the age & experience card out here. I smart, and I am forward thinking, and I have a vast amount of experience under my belt. You may have been around the block a few times, but I built the block. Some things don't change. Some things are not cultural, but rather universal. Women are women. Men are men.
I am working with the voice of experience here. You don't have to agree with me, but I will say this: go after her, and it will not end well.
My wife just chimed in and called me a cock blocker, but she does agree with me. And she's smarter than I am. :D

ClintP
09-28-2006, 05:57 PM
Fucking awesome people don't have friends who they hold in low enough esteem that the friend's girlfriend is an object of desire.
You are a hardcore on this topic. I think you were screwed over by a bro in this exact scenerio. Am I right?

TheTravis!
09-28-2006, 05:57 PM
No, I should have, because I'm right.

If you're so fucking right, tell your friend "If you ever break up with your girl, I am totally going to try to fuck her."

See how that goes, smart guy.

09-28-2006, 05:58 PM
If you're so fucking right, tell your friend "If you ever break up with your girl, I am totally going to try to fuck her."

See how that goes, smart guy.

If I'm not with her, I don't care.

TheTravis!
You are a hardcore on this topic. I think you were screwed over by a bro in this exact scenerio. Am I right?

No, actually. Because I surround myself with good friends who I can trust.

I'm so sick of always being told I'm wrong...

ClintP
See here's the thing, I'm going to pull the age & experience card out here. I smart, and I am forward thinking, and I have a vast amount of experience under my belt. You may have been around the block a few times, but I built the block. Some things don't change. Some things are not cultural, but rather universal. Women are women. Men are men.
I am working with the voice of experience here. You don't have to agree with me, but I will say this: go after her, and it will not end well.
My wife just chimed in and called me a cock blocker, but she does agree with me. And she's smarter than I am. :D
Listen to the man. He dealt with Timmy for god's sake! And it won't end well, those types of situations only get nasty.

09-28-2006, 06:00 PM
Fucking sick of it.

09-28-2006, 06:01 PM
I get everybody elses back all the time, and the compliment is never extended back towards me.

09-28-2006, 06:02 PM
Well, you know what? fuck em. Fuck em all.

TheTravis!
Try being right, and I'll try backing you up.

I'm so sick of being the nice guy all the time. it just gets me shit on.

09-28-2006, 06:03 PM
"Oh you're so nice. You're so nice." FUCK OFF!

09-28-2006, 06:04 PM
And yes, I am going fucking postal, because I've been drinking and I've had enough.

xanderharris
ok this is all internal dialogue ....you dont need to post it ;)

Nobody takes me fucking seriously.

09-28-2006, 06:05 PM
I'm so sick and tired of being a fucking joke.

TheTravis!
Nobody takes me fucking seriously.

Well, threads like this don't exactly help.

xanderharris
your repeating yourself

Nobody outside my immediate family has ever told that me they love me.

xanderharris
09-28-2006, 06:06 PM
ok now this is getting embarrassing and sad

09-28-2006, 06:07 PM
I've had enough.

Mr. E!
09-28-2006, 06:08 PM
I'm so sick of always being told I'm wrong...

Look, you can't always be right. It doesn't work that way. I'm full of shit on a lot of topics, but this isn't one of them.
I know you're going through this whole "I'm going to be more assertive and not be so much of a doormat, and I'm going to pump myself up and live how I want to, and fuck anyone who gets in my way " kick. That's fine. If you want to do this thing, then do it. That's up to your conscience.
But you opened it up for discussion, so don't get mad if the discussion doesn't go your way.

Time for a change, I feel.

TheTravis!
ok now this is getting embarrassing and sad
And a little bit funny.

TheTravis!
09-28-2006, 06:09 PM
Time for a change, I feel.
A good change would be not posting your every fucking thought here.

09-28-2006, 06:10 PM
Nothing that is wrong with my life is my fault.

Mr. E!
09-28-2006, 06:10 PM
And yes, I am going fucking postal, because I've been drinking and I've had enough.

In all seriousness, perhaps drinking is not such a good idea for you.

xanderharris
09-28-2006, 06:11 PM
A good change would be not posting your every fucking thought here.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v722/xanderharris/kelso_burn.gif

TheTravis!
09-28-2006, 06:11 PM

Yeah. Sure.

Mr. E!
09-28-2006, 06:18 PM
I would just like to take a moment and remind everyone that life is a beautiful, terrifying gift that gets better every day.

I should write for fucking Hallmark...

ihategravity
09-28-2006, 06:19 PM

Then whose fault is it? No one controls you but you, honestly. You can have things happen to you, but in this case you want to take advantage of a situation you need to stay away from by doing the following:

1: Tell your friend to stop talking about cheating on his girl. You don't like cheaters.
2: Stay the fuck out of their business otherwise, unless they ask you to participate in their business.
3: To stay out of their drama, say thier business is not your business.

TheTravis!
09-28-2006, 06:20 PM
I would just like to take a moment and remind everyone that life is a beautiful, terrifying gift that gets better every day.

I should write for fucking Hallmark...

Is there a card for thinking your friend is a scumbag for all the cheating that he does?

You are my friend, both tried and true
But somehow I think less of you
When you talk about your cheating ways
it makes me sadder, day by day.
So if you leave that girl you found,
I'll be there for her rebound.

Ryan Elliott
09-28-2006, 06:20 PM
Then whose fault is it? No one controls you but you, honestly. You can have things happen to you, but in this case you want to take advantage of a situation you need to stay away from by doing the following:

1: Tell your friend to stop talking about cheating on his girl. You don't like cheaters.
2: Stay the fuck out of their business otherwise, unless they ask you to participate in their business.
3: To stay out of their drama, say thier business is not your business.

He's kind of drunk right now.

ihategravity
09-28-2006, 06:21 PM
Is there a card for thinking your friend is a scumbag for all the cheating that he does?

:sad: so...so...beautiful...:sad:

Ryan Elliott
09-28-2006, 06:21 PM

That would be awesome!

Hennessy
09-28-2006, 06:29 PM
Your friend is a dick.
If you throw him under the bus so you can get with his girl, then you'd be a dick, too.

Yep, you're fucked. And not in a good way.

Mr. E!
09-28-2006, 06:32 PM
Yep, you're fucked. And not in a good way.

I wish I had gone to bed before I read this. Now I have Digital Underground in my head.

I drink up all the Hennessey ya got on ya shelf
so just let me introduce myself
My name is Humpty, pronounced with a Umpty.
Yo ladies, oh how I like to hump thee.

lost in the flood
09-28-2006, 06:33 PM
wow this is intense. well ok. first off if you really hate that your friend talks about banging other chicks, you need to talk to him about it. period. if you don't care about hanging with him, then cut it off. if you like hanging with him, continute, whatever. see where it leads after you tell him about the whole cheating thing.

that's kind of what friends do. also, i don't care how much you dig this girl, you might want to consider it seriously. think about what you'll be doing to her. the "break-up" might do wonders or crush her, are you prepared to deal with that?

and as for this woman... so this guy is constantly with other girls, right? then it's hard to believe that she doesn't know. hey he could be really good at hiding it, but maybe she's just looking to keep things normal. who knows, i dont know her. but she may be in as much denial as you are with thinking it's ok to go after her.

and take responsibility for your actions and your life. you can take life by the proverbial balls, but be prepared for the consequenses.

good luck

justjeffery
09-28-2006, 06:42 PM
Be straight up with him and tell him you dont want to hear about it and if he keeps on, that you're going to tell her.

SCOURGE
09-28-2006, 06:56 PM
Do you have any physical proof that he is cheating on her? If you could find some and leave it somewhere that she would find it (but not let her know that it was you that did it), she could then question him about it. This may sound low, sneaky, and underhanded, but it could accomplish some things:

1. She would find out the "truth" on her own.
2. It would make you feel better.
3. If you play your cards right she may come running to you for comfort.

TheTravis!
09-28-2006, 07:01 PM
Do you have any physical proof that he is cheating on her? If you could find some and leave it somewhere that she would find it (but not let her know that it was you that did it), she could then question him about it. This may sound low, sneaky, and underhanded, but it could accomplish some things:

1. She would find out the "truth" on her own.
2. It would make you feel better.
3. If you play your cards right she may come running to you for comfort.
But golly, Lucy, What if Fred and Ricky find out?

This is incredibly shitty advice.

SCOURGE
09-28-2006, 07:03 PM
But golly, Lucy, What if Fred and Ricky find out?

This is incredibly shitty advice.

It was just a suggestion. I have seen that work before in the past.

Servo106
09-28-2006, 07:03 PM
You should really try going out drinking with the 2 of them. And aim to get fucked up as possible. It will be god damn hysterical to hear your posts the day after that evening.

TheTravis!
09-28-2006, 07:09 PM
You should really try going out drinking with the 2 of them. And aim to get fucked up as possible. It will be god damn hysterical to hear your posts the day after that evening.

You're evil.

I could use a guy like you on my team.

Servo106
09-28-2006, 07:17 PM
You're evil.

I could use a guy like you on my team.
Does your team offer health benefits? Because If i could get bennys by offering terribe terrible advice it would be the best job ever.

amy
09-28-2006, 07:36 PM
He is a friend.

This statement makes you look really bad. You don't fuck over somebody you consider a friend. In any culture.

You need to reevaluate some things in life because some of your philosophies are fucked up.

I want her.

And it doesn't sound like you want anything out of this chick but a piece of ass. She's already getting fucked over by him and now you're debating rolling on him so you can hook up with her. You don't want her to find out so she can make an informed decision for herself and her child on what is best for them. You just want her to be single to fuck her. Both of you and your friend need to grow the hell up and quit thinking with your dicks.

If you go through with telling her or trying to hook up with her you and your friend can share the prick award.

Brian Defferding
09-28-2006, 07:56 PM
Your friend is a dick.
Listen to Master Ellis :Obione2: The pimp juice is strong with him. Wait patiently until she finds out, then make your move when the dumping is complete.

And did you say "mother of his child?" Fuck, that sounds like Wisconsin :shock: