PDA

View Full Version : pre-order Reflections #7 and some Q's

AvidFan
09-23-2006, 02:03 AM
hey all

Reflections #7 is available for pre-order

I also wanted to ask about the art of david mack, like when is it due out? and who's bringing it out? is it marvel or someone else?

also been looking for the dvd, is it a december release? and are there details to send to my comicbook shop in case they dont have it online (which they dont at the moment)

avidly yours.

Jurls
09-23-2006, 08:17 AM
The DVD will be in stores on December 13 - tell your retailer you want a copy. It is Previews Product Code OCT064855. We will have the new trailer online very soon.

Greg
www.herovideoproductions.com

Jurls
09-23-2006, 12:08 PM
And now the trailer is up! www.herovideoproductions.com

Jurls

MACK!
09-23-2006, 06:33 PM
hey all

Reflections #7 is available for pre-order

I also wanted to ask about the art of david mack, like when is it due out? and who's bringing it out? is it marvel or someone else?

also been looking for the dvd, is it a december release? and are there details to send to my comicbook shop in case they dont have it online (which they dont at the moment)

avidly yours.

In the solicitation text of Reflections #7 it lets people know that the DVD is offerend in the same catalogue (Same month, December) and is offered int he Video section of the catalogue from herovideoproductions.com.

Please spread the word on that in case people don't know when the DVD is released from.
Definitely the December release and same Previews catalogue.
Thanks!

kubiak
09-24-2006, 12:58 PM
Cool! I've got a standing preorder for all Kabuki stuff, and I'm going to get the DVD too!

Gavin
09-24-2006, 04:37 PM
What is the order code for Reflections?

HotRob
09-27-2006, 12:14 PM
What is the order code for Reflections?

Looking forward to Reflections #7, i hope there is more watercolour like the beautiful Lucy Lawless ones.

Don't know if i can afford the DVD, still a bit skint after the wedding.

Here ya go Gavin :) :

OCT062205 Kabuki Reflections #7 Page 85

Cheers,
Rob.

Gavin
09-27-2006, 02:31 PM
Looking forward to Reflections #7, i hope there is more watercolour like the beautiful Lucy Lawless ones.

Don't know if i can afford the DVD, still a bit skint after the wedding.

Here ya go Gavin :) :

OCT062205 Kabuki Reflections #7 Page 85

Cheers,
Rob.
Thanks.

HotRob
09-27-2006, 04:52 PM
Thanks.

No worries. :)

Love your Avatar. What's it from?