PDA

View Full Version : Ever just wake up inspired? Isn't it COOL?

WinterRose
09-16-2006, 04:31 AM
It doesn't happen very often. Usually my dreams tear themselves apart like smoke as soon as I wake up. This week, I've been having disturbing stress dreams I think. Stuff like cannabal tribes came and et my brother, and i had to hunt them down and carve them up until they died to avenge him. Sick but entirely too lucid crap like that.

But this morning, I woke up from a romantic science fiction story so fully formed that the first thing I had to do was write out the idea in concept so I didn't lose it. Now that I've got it saved away, I'm not going to fuck with it for a little so I can see if it's still a good idea in a week or so. But I think this'd make a damn good screenplay if I can do the dialogue right. (In my dream it was Viggo Mortensen and Sandra Bullock in the leads. I didn't think til afterward that they'd already been in a movie together.)

But man... doesn't it feel good when you wake up and your sails are already full of wind? I hope the rest of my day is as good! I think I'll read some comics now.

DrMachine
09-16-2006, 04:43 AM
everyday

the novelty wears off after awhile

RebootedCorpse
09-16-2006, 05:03 AM
Wait, we're not talking about morning wood?

WinterRose
09-16-2006, 05:11 AM
Wait, we're not talking about morning wood?

Surprisingly no. But I had an invigorating piss after I was done getting the idea written. Still batting 1000 so far.