PDA

View Full Version : Aggro Crag

lukeathomas
09-15-2006, 12:02 AM
I am trying to track down a piece of the Aggro Crag (or possibly the Mega Crag or Super Aggro Crag). I would like to bring it with me to bars so I could pick up girls with it.

I have no clue where to even begin looking for something like this.

Evan the Shaggy
09-15-2006, 04:52 AM
I like the way you think.

My friends and I have always searched for one of those things, were there any on ebay?

wholaughslast
09-15-2006, 04:55 AM
impossible to find one, me and my friends have been looking for literally YEARS. and nothing has ever come up. I mean think about, how many people won...150-200? Those things are rare as fuck!

Race
09-15-2006, 04:57 AM
What the H-E-double-hockey-sticks are you talking about?

Evan the Shaggy
09-15-2006, 04:58 AM

In that old kids gameshow, GUTS, instead of giving the kids prizes, they would give them these huge pieces of plastic that were part of the "Agrocrag"

Ryan_ZOOM_Turner
09-15-2006, 04:59 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aggro_crag

Race
09-15-2006, 05:01 AM
Huh. I was going to guess some kind of WoW paraphenalia - but it didn't make sense with the whole "go to bars, pick up girls" comment . . .

DAVE
09-15-2006, 05:14 AM
I used to want to be on that show so bad. I would've wrecked the Agrocrag. I seem to remember the there maybe being a british girl who co hosted and was hot?

lukeathomas
09-15-2006, 09:33 AM
I used to want to be on that show so bad. I would've wrecked the Agrocrag. I seem to remember the there maybe being a british girl who co hosted and was hot?

she wasn't all that. but I would still pick up on her with my piece of the crag... if only I could find one.

Greenville 90210
09-15-2006, 10:55 AM
I am trying to track down a piece of the Aggro Crag (or possibly the Mega Crag or Super Aggro Crag). I would like to bring it with me to bars so I could pick up girls with it.

I have no clue where to even begin looking for something like this.

Research past winners, look them up on myspace and threaten them.

Corwin: Bear Fighter
09-15-2006, 11:01 AM
I've got some bad news for you. Turns out that the "piece of the aggro-crag" that contestants won wasn't actually a prize they were allowed to take home with them, but just a prop used on the show.
Read the wikipedia entry on the show for more info.

Evan the Shaggy
09-15-2006, 11:03 AM
I've got some bad news for you. Turns out that the "piece of the aggro-crag" that contestants won wasn't actually a prize they were allowed to take home with them, but just a prop used on the show.
Read the wikipedia entry on the show for more info.

So what the fuck did they win?

Greenville 90210
09-15-2006, 11:09 AM
So what the fuck did they win?

Trips to Universal Studios?

At least Double Dare sent mother fuckers to space camp.