PDA

View Full Version : Reports Britney Spears gives birth to second baby

BENDIS!
09-12-2006, 10:08 PM
Reports Britney Spears gives birth to second baby By Joal Ryan
Tue Sep 12, 8:50 PM ET

And so, it has come to pass: Britney Spears has more babies than Grammys.

ADVERTISEMENT

The onetime chart-topper gave birth to her second child, a boy, about 2 a.m. Tuesday at a Los Angeles hospital, a source confirmed to E! News.

The newborn--name not yet known--weighed in at 6 pounds and 11 ounces, per the National Enquirer, which was first out with the nursery news.

Spears endured her labor day at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, Us Weekly said.

Up until Tuesday, the singer's baby boy was a baby girl, at least according to stork watchers, who confidently predicted an XX-chromosomal bundle of joy named Jailynn for the performer.

The XY-equipped offspring is the second for Spears and husband Kevin Federline in the past 12 months. Their firstborn, Sean Preston, arrived last Sept. 14.

Reports of the latest Spears-Federline production were rampant Tuesday, fueled by Enquirer and Us Weekly Website postings. As of late Tuesday afternoon, the couple's camp still had not formally confirmed or denied the stories, although Spears' father, Jamie, was indirectly quoted as telling Access Hollywood that he'd seen the new baby.

An even more prolific procreator than Spears, Federline is now officially the father of four, including two from a previous relationship with former Moesha actress Shar Jackson.

On average, the 28-year-old Federline has fathered a baby every seven years. If one throws out his presumed prepuberty years, the aspiring rapper and penny proponent has averaged, from age 13 on, one child tax credit every 3.75 years.

Spears, 24, announced her latest pregnancy in May on the Late Show with David Letterman. In June, she showed off her pregnancy, bare stomach and all, on the cover of Harper's Bazaar.

Spears' first year as a mother was marked by paparazzi-driven controversy--and more than one visit from social workers.

In February, the "Oops" singer was scrutinized for driving an SUV with son Sean Preston on her lap. In April, she and Federline were quizzed about a reputed head injury to the baby. No formal investigation was opened, and Spears and Federline were not deemed responsible for the injury--said to have occurred in an accidental fall from a high chair.

"I can't go anywhere without someone judging me," Spears told NBC's Matt Lauer in June.

The baby-in-the-lap-while-driving thing, the Louisiana-born singer explained, was an old Spears family tradition: "We're country."

Spears, once a teen pop queen thanks to "...Baby One More Time," "Sometimes" and more hits, hasn't released an album of new material in nearly three years. She won her lone Grammy in 2004 for Best Dance Recording for "Toxic."

MACK!
09-12-2006, 10:09 PM
Allright!!

Brad N.
09-12-2006, 10:11 PM
Waitaminute...I'm having the weirdest fucking case of deja vu here.

Bedlam66
09-12-2006, 10:12 PM
You mean someone hasn't passed a law yet Preventing those two from Breeding? damn there goes the gene pool.

Craig C
09-12-2006, 10:33 PM
You mean someone hasn't passed a law yet Preventing those two from Breeding? damn there goes the gene pool.

exactly what I was thinking.

Beep Beep!
09-12-2006, 10:33 PM
So What

TomBelandTSSTG
09-12-2006, 10:59 PM
The delivery was vaginal lip-syned.

james michael
09-12-2006, 11:10 PM
The delivery was vaginal lip-syned.
:roll:
ashley simpsons still a virgin

Joe Doesn't Care
09-13-2006, 04:45 AM
I have to say, I think K-Fed really brought the "redneck" out in Britny. I don't remeber her being such a hick prior to what will be known as "The K-Fed Era".

The Robot Lord of Tokyo
09-13-2006, 04:52 AM
I have to say, I think K-Fed really brought the "redneck" out in Britny. I don't remeber her being such a hick prior to what will be known as "The K-Fed Era".

Britney's always been a redneck. Her agents and handlers have always done a great job concealing it. Now that she's older...it's harder to hide it. The first 5-6 years of her career she might as well have been a muppet considdering the hands up her ass that made her move and talk. And that's not to be confused with the K-Feds hand up her ass to make her hoot and holler like a hillbilly.

adamgreenberger
09-13-2006, 05:16 AM
Oh thank god...I was so nervous waiting for this to happen.

Hate_Prime
09-13-2006, 09:57 AM
What are the odds she'll be knocked up again before the year's over?

James Patrick
09-13-2006, 10:02 AM
She has enough to juggle now.

BGPu
09-13-2006, 10:38 AM
I don't quite get the hatred against Britney & spouse for having children.

Certainly there are plenty of people in the world unfit to be parentswho are having children. The difference is that they aren't famous.

I guess mocking Britney makes people feel better about that.

And yeah, now that she's had 2 boys I bet she wants a girl real bad. She & K-Fed will get cracking on that later tonight...

TomBelandTSSTG
09-13-2006, 11:18 AM
It would be great if she had the same amount of desire to actually earn the money she's made. Kevin probably already finds her too fat.

Brittney's uterus is unique in that before the baby is born, the baby actually impregnates Spears before leaving the womb... so there's always a fresh new bun in the oven and Kevin doesn't have to be seen with a fat chick.

I swear this to be true.

Buk Was Right
09-13-2006, 11:22 AM
It would be great if she had the same amount of desire to actually earn the money she's made. Kevin probably already finds her too fat.

Brittney's uterus is unique in that before the baby is born, the baby actually impregnates Spears before leaving the womb... so there's always a fresh new bun in the oven and Kevin doesn't have to be seen with a fat chick.

I swear this to be true.

don't question it. it's science.

it's the neverending baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaby!

Hate_Prime
09-13-2006, 11:31 AM
I don't quite get the hatred against Britney & spouse for having children.

Certainly there are plenty of people in the world unfit to be parentswho are having children. The difference is that they aren't famous.

I guess mocking Britney makes people feel better about that.

And yeah, now that she's had 2 boys I bet she wants a girl real bad. She & K-Fed will get cracking on that later tonight...

Wow. Thats very profound.

Unfit parents who are unknown to us should do us all a favor and get famous so we can properly mock them. All that running around not being famous isn't helping anybody feel any better.

The Cheap-Arse Film Critic
09-13-2006, 11:48 AM
ashley simpsons still a virgin

Actually, she refuses to answer that question...

... so I'm guessing she's not.

Nelson
09-13-2006, 11:56 AM
I predict a sudden drain on the welfare system in the not-too-distant future.