PDA

View Full Version : The Pole Poll

Race
09-11-2006, 08:29 AM
Sorry ladies, this one's boys only.

If you could go down in history as the man with the largest naturally occuring, functional penis ever (no surgery, drugs, deformity, etc.), but at the cost of never having penetrative sex again - would you?

NOTE: This would NOT preclude masturbation or oral sex (assuming you could find someone with a mouth big enough).

Gregory
09-11-2006, 08:31 AM
If you ain't using it, there's no need in having it.

Shwicaz
09-11-2006, 08:32 AM
I voted 'no'.

not because I am hugely endowed, but because I don't need to be.

love and sex is more than just the sum of your 'part'.

I know plenty of guys who have a big penis, but that doesn't mean they know what to do with it.

Taki Soma
09-11-2006, 08:32 AM
yes... I mean no.

I'll settle for 2nd largest.

Jef UK
09-11-2006, 08:34 AM
Why would you want a disgustingly large penis? And at the exchange of sex?There is such a thing as too big, and there is such a thing a stupid question. Winking smiley face.

DrMachine
09-11-2006, 08:34 AM
you sure are obsessed with sex

and...no

I'm certain most people will choose "no" because the choices you've given for the poll are too extreme...big cock or never have sex again...

how about big cock but only have sex 1 a year

Race
09-11-2006, 08:38 AM
you sure are obsessed with sexI ain't gonna deny it.

and...no

I'm certain most people will choose "no" because the choices you've given for the poll are too extreme...big cock or never have sex again... Well, it's hardly a scientific way to find out. But I was wondering which was stronger - a male's desire for sex, or a male's sense of self and masculinity as related to the size of his endowment.

how about big cock but only have sex 1 a yearAre you trying to bargain with me?

Corey A.
09-11-2006, 08:54 AM
It's not the size, it's how you use it

greg donovan
09-11-2006, 09:09 AM
you sure are obsessed with sex

and...no

I'm certain most people will choose "no" because the choices you've given for the poll are too extreme...big cock or never have sex again...

how about big cock but only have sex 1 a year

my crappy sex once a month or great sex once a year poll doesnt seem so stupid now does it?

DrMachine
09-11-2006, 09:13 AM
my crappy sex once a month or great sex once a year poll doesnt seem so stupid now does it?

apples vs oranges

and yes it does

RickLM
09-11-2006, 09:13 AM
Back in eighth grade I read tons of comics, and all around me there was lots of silly sex talk. So I guess nothing's changed.

Race
09-11-2006, 09:15 AM
Back in eighth grade I read tons of comics, and all around me there was lots of silly sex talk. So I guess nothing's changed.Silly sex talk > regular sex talk

greg donovan
09-11-2006, 09:18 AM
apples vs oranges

and yes it does

what looks stupid? this poll or my poll.

i learned from my poll that 28 out of 53 of the respondants would rather have great sex once a year rather than crappy sex once a month.

SimiBoyz
09-11-2006, 09:19 AM
Be interesting if anyone does answer yes.

Race
09-11-2006, 09:20 AM
Be interesting if anyone does answer yes.I figure if anyone does, it'd most likely be a gay bottom.