09-09-2006, 03:05 PM
Hook 'em!

James Patrick
09-09-2006, 03:06 PM
Go Bucks!

Beatle
09-09-2006, 05:08 PM
Texas...

What has this dry piece of shit given us?

Overated football

Hank Hill

"Don't mess with Texas" T-shirts

Fat People (San Antonio is almost always in the top 5 most obese cities in the USA according to Government research. Its true look it up.

The Spurs (The most boring team to watch play b-ball.)

Dallas TV Showw (Ugh...)

The Phrase "Everything's bigger in texas." Which couldn't possibly be true (Except for the fatass part.) Everyone knows if someone has to boast and brag about how "big' stuff is... well.

"Tex-Mex" food... I'd rather eat out of the trash. Make it authentic or don't f-ing bother.

Again fat people

Toilet seat sized belt buckles.

Caddillacs with bull horns on the hood.

And finally the coup de grais: GWB. No matter what Texas does from this point forward, they can NEVER be forgiven for "W."

I'm not from Ohio, but I'm glad Texas is losing at the moment.

james michael
09-09-2006, 05:11 PM
Texas...

Overated football

Hank Hill

Fat People (San Antonio is almost always in the top 5 most obese cities in the USA according to Government research. Its true look it up.

Dallas TV Showw (Ugh...)

The Phrase "Everything's bigger in texas." Which couldn't possibly be true (Except for the fatass part.) Everyone knows if someone has to boast and brag about how "big' stuff is... well.

"Tex-Mex" food... I'd rather eat out of the trash. Make it authentic or don't f-ing bother.

Again fat people

And finally the coup de grais: GWB. No matter what Texas does from this point forward, they can NEVER be forgiven for "W."

as opposed to colorado which has given us what?

summer respites from old people?

jason hissong
09-09-2006, 06:05 PM
http://www.shopnbu.com/biederlack-blankets-bedding-throws-sport-pillows/biederlack-collegiate-licensed-college-teams/ohio-state-buckeyes/M4010-ohio-state-buckeyes-deluxe-wallhanging-biederlack.jpg

Frozen Sooner
09-09-2006, 07:09 PM
Yep.

This is turning out to be a very good week.

SCOURGE
09-09-2006, 07:11 PM
I am a Ohio State fan, and I expected this to be a much closer game. I thought that we would be behind for most of the game, but OSU is riding them 'Horns.

Beatle
09-09-2006, 07:17 PM
This game is PROOF Positive that Texas did NOT Beat USC last year. Vince Young Beat USC.

Burnt Orange indeed!

Suck it Horns!!

SCOURGE
09-09-2006, 07:18 PM
This game is PROOF Positive that Texas did NOT Beat USC last year. Vince Young Beat USC.

Burnt Orange indeed!

Suck it Horns!!

Who cares? I am just glad that USC lost, I don't care how.

Frozen Sooner
09-09-2006, 07:32 PM
Remember, people:

Hate Texas early. Avoid the rush.

Rod Nunley
09-09-2006, 07:37 PM
Texas...

Whereas (apparently) people from Colorado don't know anything about thier president.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_w_bush

"Born in New Haven, Connecticut, Bush is the eldest son of George H. W. Bush and his wife Barbara Bush."

Because I don't care how long he's lived here that guy is NOT from Texas.

And by the way. Unless you have spent any time in this state I would politely ask that you stop mocking it. You really are speaking without any knowledge on the subject. I have lived all over the world, and I could make a list of shitty things about everyplace I have ever been. I get that you don't like GW Bush, but that has nothing to do with my state. Stop the hating.

SCOURGE
09-09-2006, 07:37 PM
Lol!

RickLM
09-09-2006, 07:39 PM
Whereas (apparently) people from Colorado don't know anything about thier president.

"Born in New Haven, Connecticut, Bush is the eldest son of George H. W. Bush and his wife Barbara Bush."

Someone tell that to W, he struts around like John freakin' Wayne in those idiotic boots.

Rod Nunley
09-09-2006, 07:41 PM
Someone tell that to W, he struts around like John freakin' Wayne in those idiotic boots.

Yeah, well he's not John Wayne either. Just because he likes to play dress up doesn't make it so. Remember how you think he's an idiot and he lies. Why choose to believe that lie above all the others?

james michael
09-09-2006, 07:41 PM
tacky tard boots are not at all exclusive to texas ;)

james michael
09-09-2006, 07:44 PM
oh yeah, and we dont have an alfred packer, either...
yup, apparently all the most famous people eaters are from colorado :roll:

Run-BMC
09-09-2006, 07:52 PM

That's totally splitting hairs. He moved to Texas when he was 2. I consider myself a Texan, and I didn't even come to the States until I was 15 (I'm 27 now). Texans are either people who were born there, or got there as fast as the could.

However, I love Texas. Living in California now, I miss Texas and other Texans. Implying that you should hate the state because Bush grew up there (which he didn't: he spent his teens and early adulthood in Andover and New Haven) means that you should also hate Germany too, because some guy named Hitler moved there when he was 24.

Rod Nunley
09-09-2006, 07:55 PM
That's totally splitting hairs. He moved to Texas when he was 2. I consider myself a Texan, and I didn't even come to the States until I was 15 (I'm 27 now). Texans are either people who were born there, or got there as fast as the could.

However, I love Texas. Living in California now, I miss Texas and other Texans. Implying that you should hate the state because Bush grew up there (which he didn't: he spent his teens and early adulthood in Andover and New Haven) means that you should also hate Germany too, because some guy named Hitler moved there when he was 24.

Well ... um ... you aren't a Texan. That thing about being born here or moving here as fast as you can is something people who want to be Texans say.

If you were not born in Texas, you will never be a Texan. Period.

(And no, Hitler wasn't German. He wasn't born in Germany.)

Beatle
09-09-2006, 08:00 PM

And by the way. Unless you have spent any time in this state I would politely ask that you stop mocking it. You really are speaking without any knowledge on the subject. I have lived all over the world, and I could make a list of shitty things about everyplace I have ever been. I get that you don't like GW Bush, but that has nothing to do with my state. Stop the hating.

Don't even try it. Texas Sucks and all things Texas Suck ass. And I already knew GWB was born in Connecticut. But thanks for telling me something I have known for years. GWB is a Texan no matter where he was born.

You Know why people live in Texas? Because the Can't AFFORD to live in Colorado or California.

The Fact remains Texans are really proud of a state that is an ugly hot pile of shit.

The only state in the Union more Beautiful than Colorado is California. I lived in San Diego for 14 years. Nothing beats So Cal, but Colorado is pretty damn close.

He's one you might have seen scratched onto a bathroom Stall

Here I sit Strainin' and flexing
tried to shit but gave birth to a Texan

Longhorns Suck.

james michael
09-09-2006, 08:01 PM
you should hate colorado, cause of all the cannibals...

TRILL, THE CARBON BASED LIFEFORM
09-09-2006, 08:02 PM
Texas...

Overated football

Hank Hill

Dallas TV Showw (Ugh...)

Again fat people

It's coup de grace. Have you ever been to Texas?

james michael
09-09-2006, 08:04 PM
Don't even try it. Texas Sucks and all things Texas Suck ass. And I already knew GWB was born in Connecticut. But thanks for telling me something I have known for years. GWB is a Texan no matter where he was born.

The Fact remains Texans are really proud of a state that is an ugly hot pile of shit.

The only state in the Union more Beautiful than Colorado is California. I lived in San Diego for 14 years. Nothing beats So Cal, but Colorado is pretty damn close.

He's one you might have seen scratched onto a bathroom Stall

Here I sit Strainin' and flexing
tried to shit but gave birth to a Texan

Longhorns Suck.
wow, not even 60 posts, and youre already classified as a douche who is now on ignore...

im pretty sure thats a record!

EDIT: and just so people dont think im shitting on colorado because this flaming pile is shitting on texas, thats not the case...
i spent every allergy enflamed summer of the first 13 years of my life in that place...

Rod Nunley
09-09-2006, 08:06 PM
wow, not even 60 posts, and youre already classified as a douche who is now on ignore...

im pretty sure thats a record!

Really? I won't ignore him. Just mock and ridicule his ignorance. ;)

I mean really ... we should ask ... why does he really hate Texas? Maybe he has a valid reason. Maybe Texas molested him as a child. Or maybe Texas took him out to dinner and said it liked him a lot but never called him again.

james michael
09-09-2006, 08:12 PM
Really? I won't ignore him. Just mock and ridicule his ignorance. ;)

I mean really ... we should ask ... why does he really hate Texas? Maybe he has a valid reason. Maybe Texas molested him as a child. Or maybe Texas took him out to dinner and said it liked him a lot but never called him again.
i need him on ignore, or i call him an ignorant inbred fuck, or something that might get me temporarily banned...
:?

i know, i dont have self control...
its texas' fault...

Beatle
09-09-2006, 08:21 PM
To anyone who is seriously offended or upset at my texas bashing: Sorry.

I am just doing a little ribbing because It is college Football season. I don't mean it in a sincere way. I thought that most people cracked on each other's teams/ states during Football??

So again, don't be mad, I'm just "messin with Texas ;) "

Jef UK
09-09-2006, 08:24 PM
Texas...

Overated football

Hank Hill

Dallas TV Showw (Ugh...)

Again fat people

But Colorado gives us assholes like you. Then we come and buy all of your land.

Winking smiley-face.

Beatle
09-09-2006, 08:28 PM
But Colorado gives us assholes like you. Then we come and buy all of your land.

Winking smiley-face.

You know, I was trying to be funny. No Need to be Hostile. Do you think I Honestly think ANYONE in Texas Has Bull Horns on their Caddillac?

And I also wrote "Toilet Seat Sized Belt Buckle" Does that sound like a serious insult to you? Or just someone being silly?

RELAX.

Frozen Sooner
09-09-2006, 08:28 PM
Folks folks folks...

This was turning into a really nice "Texas (as in the University of) Sucks" thread, and it got derailed.

I suggest that we reexamine our core competencies here and reevaluate our business model.

Frozen Sooner
09-09-2006, 08:29 PM
You know, I was trying to be funny. No Need to be Hostile. Do you think I Honestly think ANYONE in Texas Has Bull Horns on their Caddillac?

And I also wrote "Toilet Seat Sized Belt Buckle" Does that sound like a serious insult to you? Or just someone being silly?

RELAX.

As it happens, I've seen both of these things.

In Oklahoma.

Damn my honesty.

Jef UK
09-09-2006, 08:32 PM

RELAX.

Shut up jerk!!!

Not really. I was kidding too. Hence: "winking smiley-face."

Beatle
09-09-2006, 08:33 PM
Shut up jerk!!!

Not really. I was kidding too. Hence: "winking smiley-face."

My bad

Jef UK
09-09-2006, 08:35 PM
My bad

Reading back, I shouldn't have called you "asshole." My bad too. Put 'er there, padnuh.

Run-BMC
09-09-2006, 08:47 PM
Well ... um ... you aren't a Texan. That thing about being born here or moving here as fast as you can is something people who want to be Texans say.

If you were not born in Texas, you will never be a Texan. Period.

(And no, Hitler wasn't German. He wasn't born in Germany.)

I specifically said that Hitler moved there when he was 24.

So basically, as far as you're concerned, Kobe Bryant shouldn't be an Olympian on the US team, not because he's a ball hog possible-rapist, but because he was born in Italy? And I can't consider myself American (regardless of my citizenship), not because of my living in Texas for 13 years and in Hong Kong for 14 years, but because of the first 11 months of my life in Korea?

I think that's the main problem people have with Texas. There's a fine line between pride and elitism. I'm trying to say that I love Texas, and you're saying I "can't play" because I didn't get there as an embryo.

Jef UK
09-09-2006, 08:48 PM
Also: that game sucked!!!!!

New QB doesn't seem ready. Where's Applewhite?

Run-BMC
09-09-2006, 08:50 PM
Awww... Applewhite. I couldn't stop talking about him and the bowl game vs UW during the game. Apparently he's an assistant at Rice.

Fuck Chris Simms.

Jef UK
09-09-2006, 08:55 PM
Awww... Applewhite. I couldn't stop talking about him and the bowl game vs UW during the game. Apparently he's an assistant at Rice.

Fuck Chris Simms.

Well, good for him. I always liked his pluck.

Double fuck Chris Simms!!! :-x

Beatle
09-09-2006, 09:34 PM
Here is some PROOF that my Home (I moved to Colorado for College but my heart is in San Diego.) That California, NOT Texas, has the BEST football. Heck that is where I played. CIF champions 94 and 96.

http://www.nflhs.com/news/features/NFLPlayersStateCountry_10152001_sim.asp

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/football/draft/2006-05-17-preps_x.htm

09-10-2006, 09:30 AM

RELAX.
Well, I have seen a pink El Camino with bull horns.

Rod Nunley
09-10-2006, 09:43 AM
I specifically said that Hitler moved there when he was 24.

So basically, as far as you're concerned, Kobe Bryant shouldn't be an Olympian on the US team, not because he's a ball hog possible-rapist, but because he was born in Italy? And I can't consider myself American (regardless of my citizenship), not because of my living in Texas for 13 years and in Hong Kong for 14 years, but because of the first 11 months of my life in Korea?

I think that's the main problem people have with Texas. There's a fine line between pride and elitism. I'm trying to say that I love Texas, and you're saying I "can't play" because I didn't get there as an embryo.

Not saying you can't be an american or a citizen. And your comparison is wrong. To be a Texan you have to be born in Texas. All there is to it.

Taxman
09-10-2006, 09:49 AM
Not saying you can't be an american or a citizen. And your comparison is wrong. To be a Texan you have to be born in Texas. All there is to it.George Walker Bush: not a Texan. :no:

Frozen Sooner
09-10-2006, 10:09 AM
Not saying you can't be an american or a citizen. And your comparison is wrong. To be a Texan you have to be born in Texas. All there is to it.

I think I speak for the great majority of Americans when I say "Thank God I wasn't born in Texas."

Taxman
09-10-2006, 10:28 AM
I think I speak for the great majority of Americans when I say "Thank God I wasn't born in Texas.":lol:

Run-BMC
09-10-2006, 11:54 AM

In all seriousness, not trying to start anything, I'm genuinely curious:

So basically, I can be an American, but can't tie myself to any state period because I wasn't born in this country, regardless of when I came to America? Or is that only the case in Texas, so if I moved to America and settled in say New York, I could consider myself a New Yorker, as long as it isn't Texas?

Taxman
09-10-2006, 12:23 PM

So basically, I can be an American, but can't tie myself to any state period because I wasn't born in this country, regardless of when I came to America? Or is that only the case in Texas, so if I moved to America and settled in say New York, I could consider myself a New Yorker, as long as it isn't Texas?That is pretty much how it is. But there are a few other states that don't take newcomers either; Montana and New Hampshire come to mind. Fortuantely, not many non-Texans have any desire to be such.

Frozen Sooner
09-10-2006, 12:27 PM

So basically, I can be an American, but can't tie myself to any state period because I wasn't born in this country, regardless of when I came to America? Or is that only the case in Texas, so if I moved to America and settled in say New York, I could consider myself a New Yorker, as long as it isn't Texas?

As far as I'm concerned, anyone who's willing to come up here and wrestle an Eskimo and fuck a polar bear can be called an Alaskan.

Wait, maybe that's the wrong way around.

Run-BMC
09-10-2006, 02:08 PM
That is pretty much how it is. But there are a few other states that don't take newcomers either; Montana and New Hampshire come to mind. Fortuantely, not many non-Texans have any desire to be such.

Huh.

Liking Texas a little less now.

ClintP
09-10-2006, 02:51 PM
Good old texas hate on the bendis board, got to love it. This is one of the only reasons I want to stop posting on here some times.

09-10-2006, 03:16 PM
Interesting. So I'm an American without a home state now. I'm not a Marylander anymore, and apparently I can never be a Texan.

james michael
09-10-2006, 03:18 PM
Interesting. So I'm an American without a home state now. I'm not a Marylander anymore, and apparently I can never be a Texan.
where were you born?

thats your home state...

ClintP
09-10-2006, 03:27 PM
where were you born?

thats your home state...
What is so hard about trying to figure out your home state? Look at your birth certificate. When someone asks me where I was born, I refer to that. It just so happens to say I was born in Dallas, TX.

Run-BMC
09-10-2006, 04:01 PM
Good old texas hate on the bendis board, got to love it. This is one of the only reasons I want to stop posting on here some times.

Really? Did you read my first post on this thread?

Edit: Unless of course you weren't referring to me.

Run-BMC
09-10-2006, 04:02 PM

I guess we're in the same boat. 13 years of education, voting and paying taxes don't mean crap apparently.

Run-BMC
09-10-2006, 04:05 PM
What is so hard about trying to figure out your home state? Look at your birth certificate. When someone asks me where I was born, I refer to that. It just so happens to say I was born in Dallas, TX.

I can definitely see your point, especially considering you still live there. I'm confused however, since I was born in a country I haven't been back to for more than 27 years (I'm 28 now). Am I still supposed to identify myself as a part of that country?

james michael
09-10-2006, 04:10 PM
I can definitely see your point, especially considering you still live there. I'm confused however, since I was born in a country I haven't been back to for more than 27 years (I'm 28 now). Am I still supposed to identify myself as a part of that country?
thats your home country, your country of origin, despite the fact that you are now an american citizen...

if someone asked where youre from, would you say america, or the country you were born in?

Taxman
09-10-2006, 04:12 PM
Good old texas hate on the bendis board, got to love it. This is one of the only reasons I want to stop posting on here some times. Everything has to be bigger in Texas because the skin is so thin.

james michael
09-10-2006, 04:15 PM
Everything has to be bigger in Texas because the skin is so thin.
please...

did you not see some of the earlier posts?

what if someone was spouting off that vegas is responsible for most of the stds in america, because of all the whores, and that most of the women there must be whores because they live there?
there wasnt any friendly ribbing that i saw, it was straight up shit talking...

Run-BMC
09-10-2006, 04:19 PM
thats your home country, your country of origin, despite the fact that you are now an american citizen...

if someone asked where youre from, would you say america, or the country you were born in?

Honestly, if I was outside the US and someone asked me that, I'd say America. If in the US, I'd say Texas. Or at least I would say that until now. If someone asked me what race or what ethnicity I was, that would be different, but that's also a completely different question.

I have a friend, lives in England with Welsh parents, blond hair, blue eyes, spent the first two weeks of her life in Delhi. She doesn't tell people she's Indian. Should she? Genuine question.

Run-BMC
09-10-2006, 04:22 PM
please...

did you not see some of the earlier posts?

what if someone was spouting off that vegas is responsible for most of the stds in america, because of all the whores, and that most of the women there must be whores because they live there?
there wasnt any friendly ribbing that i saw, it was straight up shit talking...

Shit talking in a Sports thread started for the Texas-Ohio St game?

Hey, I called them Browneyes from a state of illiterates in a different thread.

09-10-2006, 05:38 PM
where were you born?

thats your home state...
I thought my home state was where my home was located. Huh.

ClintP
09-10-2006, 05:44 PM
Really? Did you read my first post on this thread?

Edit: Unless of course you weren't referring to me.
I wasn't talking about you. I saw that you went to UT. Most people just like to give us shit about being from TX since most texans are proud of our home state. If you identify with TX and want to say you are from here, then welcome man!:D Be prepared for the haters though. I never talk shit about anyone's state, but there never seems to be a shortage of those who like to bust our balls.

ClintP
09-10-2006, 05:47 PM
No, you identify yourself with where you want to. All I know is that if I ever were to move away, I would always say I was a Texan by heart. I may have some issues with some people I share the state with, but those guys are not going to spoil my love.

james michael
09-10-2006, 05:54 PM
I thought my home state was where my home was located. Huh.
hey, i used to think i could condition myself to like vagina...

were always learnin stuff...

Frozen Sooner
09-10-2006, 06:15 PM
I wasn't talking about you. I saw that you went to UT. Most people just like to give us shit about being from TX since most texans are proud of our home state. If you identify with TX and want to say you are from here, then welcome man!:D Be prepared for the haters though. I never talk shit about anyone's state, but there never seems to be a shortage of those who like to bust our balls.

Oh, the poor, put-upon Texans who everyone just makes fun of who never do anything like spount jingoistic nonsense about how much better their state is than any other state in the union.

james michael
09-10-2006, 06:21 PM
Oh, the poor, put-upon Texans who everyone just makes fun of who never do anything like spount jingoistic nonsense about how much better their state is than any other state in the union.
hey, there are plenty of assholes here (as there are everywhere) and the weather during the summer (especially the past few years) is horrid...
but, texas is just as nice aesthetically as anyplace else, and cheaper to boot... for the most part, everyone is friendly as hell, and generally willing to help their neighbor out, if help is needed... i dont know how other states get by, with people acting the way they do nowadays...

besides, pretty much everyone thinks the place they live is the bees knees...

Jamie Howdeshell
09-10-2006, 06:37 PM
personally i think pride in one's state makes about as much sense as pride in one's zip code.

but hey... who am i to judge other people's artificial distinctions?

*shrugs*

Beatle
09-10-2006, 06:47 PM
I think the moral the the thread is...

UT SUCKS ASS! Suck it Longhorns.;) Now that Vince is gone, back into the cellar of the big 12 for you.

Colt McCoy...LOL

And for those of you too sensitive to understand This is Sports shit talking, not a personal insult. lighten up.

james michael
09-10-2006, 06:55 PM
personally i think pride in one's state makes about as much sense as pride in one's zip code.

but hey... who am i to judge other people's artificial distinctions?

*shrugs*
yeah, why should anyone take pride in their home?

Run-BMC
09-10-2006, 07:25 PM
I think the moral the the thread is...

UT SUCKS ASS! Suck it Longhorns.;) Now that Vince is gone, back into the cellar of the big 12 for you.

Colt McCoy...LOL

And for those of you too sensitive to understand This is Sports shit talking, not a personal insult. lighten up.

Are you kdding me? You live in Colorado! We might end up in the cellar, but we'll always have the Buffs shoulders to stand on.

(And I know it's sports shit. Hell, after living in Texas for more than a decade, I actually agree with 10 of the points in your original post, and that's because I've never watched Dallas. I love the Spurs - I went to high school in San Antonio... and I now weigh 215 pounds - but watching them play the Pistons for the NBA championship almost had me slitting my wrists for the first three quarters of every game)

Beatle
09-10-2006, 08:14 PM
Are you kdding me? You live in Colorado! We might end up in the cellar, but we'll always have the Buffs shoulders to stand on.

(And I know it's sports shit. Hell, after living in Texas for more than a decade, I actually agree with 10 of the points in your original post, and that's because I've never watched Dallas. I love the Spurs - I went to high school in San Antonio... and I now weigh 215 pounds - but watching them play the Pistons for the NBA championship almost had me slitting my wrists for the first three quarters of every game)

I hate the buffs more than you do! I went to UNC (Northen Colorado, not North Carolina.) National Champs 97 and 98. Go Bears.

As far as good schools go. I usually (band wagon) root for whoever comes out of the Pac 10 because I grew up in San Diego. It hurt me to watch UT kick USC's ass last year. That is why I am happy as a pig in shit to see UT go down.

Oh and one last thing. Nice artwork on your site! Do you color it yourself? I don't really like witchblade but the art is top notch.

Run-BMC
09-10-2006, 09:13 PM
UNC?! What are they, like Division-VI? VI-AA? Along with Southwest Central Utah State-Ogden Campus?

Now you really can't talk about other people's homes. I spent 6 months in Greeley doing IT for Swift. I NEVER got used to it, no matter what the natives say. But some of the best steak outside of Texas I've ever had, and visually really nice.

But thanks for the compliments. I don't do my own colors, Sonia Oback does all the colors on my pencils, and one look tells you why. She totally makes me look not shitty (speaking of Greeley). I would say she's already looking to be one of the top digital painters out there. We're trying to achieve a really poor man's McNiven/Hollowell look, and we've received a lot of compliments to that effect. We're working on an X-23 miniseries right now, there are previews somewhere out there. Thanks a lot again.

Beatle
09-10-2006, 10:44 PM
UNC?! What are they, like Division-VI? VI-AA? Along with Southwest Central Utah State-Ogden Campus?

Now you really can't talk about other people's homes. I spent 6 months in Greeley doing IT for Swift. I NEVER got used to it, no matter what the natives say. But some of the best steak outside of Texas I've ever had, and visually really nice.

But thanks for the compliments. I don't do my own colors, Sonia Oback does all the colors on my pencils, and one look tells you why. She totally makes me look not shitty (speaking of Greeley). I would say she's already looking to be one of the top digital painters out there. We're trying to achieve a really poor man's McNiven/Hollowell look, and we've received a lot of compliments to that effect. We're working on an X-23 miniseries right now, there are previews somewhere out there. Thanks a lot again.

Greeley is a division 1 school as of 2005. National Champs in 2028!!;)

Jamie Howdeshell
09-11-2006, 02:29 PM
yeah, why should anyone take pride in their home?

:roll:

i don't know about you, but my home is not nearly as large as a state.

it's a meaningless artificial distinction.

james michael
09-11-2006, 02:36 PM
:roll:

i don't know about you, but my home is not nearly as large as a state.

it's a meaningless artificial distinction.
what does size have to do with anything?
if youre choosing to live in a certain place, because its nice, and you like the surroundings, then yeah, you should be proud of your home...

im sorry that you apparently live in a shithole thats not worth being proud of...
maybe you should move to where you can be happy with it...

Jamie Howdeshell
09-11-2006, 03:08 PM
im sorry that you apparently live in a shithole thats not worth being proud of...
maybe you should move to where you can be happy with it...

hey, like i said, i'm not judging the people who need to identify themselves through a vastly diverse geographic area whose only commonality lies in some lines on a map.

don't get rattled about it.

Taxman
09-13-2006, 08:47 AM
I hate the buffs more than you do! I went to UNC (Northen Colorado, not North Carolina.) National Champs 97 and 98. Go Bears.

How proud you must be.

http://www.606studios.com/bendisboard/showthread.php?t=85550

Jef UK
09-13-2006, 09:37 AM
This thread is cute.

And Austin, TX is one of the greatest cities in America.