PDA

View Full Version : Dead Rising Question.

Smokinblues
08-31-2006, 04:36 PM
Not taking the time to dig up the other thread.

I beat the Larry the Butcher, got the locket to Isabella, and then the cutscenes with Jessica turning started. I went ahead and hauled ass to the security room. But now Special forces has showed up, and apparently I have nothing to do for 10 hours.

Did I miss something with isabella? I'm not sure I can make it back past SF to get back to north plaza, much less make it all the way back again. I
managed to kill a couple, and have a couple of submachine guns, but not enough to survive long.

Am I screwed?

Briomega
08-31-2006, 04:38 PM
Not screwed but you do need to get back to her by 10AM to get the good ending. Just get to her any way you can without getting killed and wait there. Once you do that you get a new cutscene and it's easy to get to the helicopter.

FredC
08-31-2006, 04:38 PM
Not taking the time to dig up the other thread.

I beat the Larry the Butcher, got the locket to Isabella, and then the cutscenes with Jessica turning started. I went ahead and hauled ass to the security room. But now Special forces has showed up, and apparently I have nothing to do for 10 hours.

Did I miss something with isabella? I'm not sure I can make it back past SF to get back to north plaza, much less make it all the way back again. I
managed to kill a couple, and have a couple of submachine guns, but not enough to survive long.

Am I screwed?

I think your copy of the game is broken or scratched. Have you been playing frisbee with the disc or using it as a coaster?

Smokinblues
08-31-2006, 04:57 PM
I think your copy of the game is broken or scratched. Have you been playing frisbee with the disc or using it as a coaster?

riight.

Smokinblues
08-31-2006, 05:01 PM
Not screwed but you do need to get back to her by 10AM to get the good ending. Just get to her any way you can without getting killed and wait there. Once you do that you get a new cutscene and it's easy to get to the helicopter.

made it back, barely.

got 3 bars of life. no food, and 5 hours in the hideout with no way to save. ugh.

Briomega
08-31-2006, 05:02 PM
made it back, barely.

got 3 bars of life. no food, and 5 hours in the hideout with no way to save. ugh.

You can save in the Hideout. Use the carpet on the floor. And, you will be fine otherwise after 10 AM. Just take some time to restock and prepare for Overtime mode.

Smokinblues
08-31-2006, 05:03 PM
You can save in the Hideout. Use the carpet on the floor. And, you will be fine otherwise after 10 AM. Just take some time to restock and prepare for Overtime mode.

doh i never got close enough for the button indicator to show up

Smokinblues
08-31-2006, 06:23 PM
Ok. that was a lame ending. I dunno if I can put up with finishing overtime mode.

Briomega
08-31-2006, 06:28 PM
Ok. that was a lame ending. I dunno if I can put up with finishing overtime mode.

Which one did you get?

Smokinblues
08-31-2006, 06:31 PM
Which one did you get?

the one where the helicopter shows up but dude gets bit just before he lands, and then the helicopter crashes.

Briomega
08-31-2006, 06:39 PM
the one where the helicopter shows up but dude gets bit just before he lands, and then the helicopter crashes.

See I liked that one. It's the true ending I hated.

Smokinblues
08-31-2006, 06:40 PM
See I liked that one. It's the true ending I hated.

that's not the true ending? I solved all the cases...

Briomega
08-31-2006, 06:48 PM
that's not the true ending? I solved all the cases...

True ending comes at the end of Overtime mode.

Smokinblues
08-31-2006, 07:01 PM
True ending comes at the end of Overtime mode.

oh. well fuck.

Blandy vs Terrorism
08-31-2006, 07:44 PM
Yeah, the true ending is kind of a let down after all that. But

going through the sewer/cave thing surrounded by zombies was pretty awesome, especially towards the end where.... heh.