PDA

View Full Version : The girls at the Salt Lake City airport were hot

Christian Beranek
08-30-2006, 10:00 PM
Damn, all of the girls working at the food chains in the Salt Lake City airport were hot as balls. It was a nice layover.

Beep Beep!
08-30-2006, 10:06 PM
They're mormons. Put your eyes back in your head.

Christian Beranek
08-30-2006, 10:10 PM

Mormons need love too.

Btw, Delta was really good about providing free snacks on the plane.

My only beef with travel these days is the fact you have to pay for internet at most airports. It's fucking bullshit.

RickLM
08-30-2006, 10:13 PM
Mormons need love too.

My only beef with travel these days is the fact you have to pay for internet at most airports. It's fucking bullshit.

That bugs me, too. I thought all these "hot spots" were going to mean you could hop on the Internet anywhere, but it turns out you have to pay a hefty fee-per-minute to do it. Big letdown.

Christian Beranek
08-30-2006, 10:33 PM
That bugs me, too. I thought all these "hot spots" were going to mean you could hop on the Internet anywhere, but it turns out you have to pay a hefty fee-per-minute to do it. Big letdown.

Totally. They charge you 9.99 usually no matter what. It sucks.

EasyE726
08-30-2006, 10:34 PM
The best thing about mormons, they can ALL be yours.

JMP
08-30-2006, 10:43 PM
Really? I wonder where they all were when I was livin' there...

Beep Beep!
08-30-2006, 10:48 PM
Mormons need love too.

At the airport in Vegas it's free.

Christian Beranek
08-30-2006, 11:10 PM
Really? I wonder where they all were when I was livin' there...

They're at the airport.

Christian Beranek
08-30-2006, 11:12 PM
At the airport in Vegas it's free.

The slot machines always distracted me.

Vegas is a rare execption, my friend. I remember I found the Wi-Fi connection there and flipped out.

Angel of Distraction
08-30-2006, 11:13 PM

One of my old Journalistic colleagues had a rather interesting tale to tell about bedding a couple Amish girls. When he and his buddy woke up, they were cowering in fear, refusing to leave the hotel room.

Corwin: Bear Fighter
08-30-2006, 11:14 PM
Internet at Phoenix Sky Harbor used ot be free. I don't know if it still is now, since I haven't tried using it in a couple of years.

Fort Lauderdale's was free as well last time I was there.

Corwin: Bear Fighter
08-30-2006, 11:14 PM
One of my old Journalistic colleagues had a rather interesting tale to tell about bedding a couple Amish girls. When he and his buddy woke up, they were cowering in fear, refusing to leave the hotel room.

Sounds like a really nice thing to do to a girl.

Angel of Distraction
08-30-2006, 11:17 PM
Sounds like a really nice thing to do to a girl.

I have no sympathy, they did it willingly. Were they Amish? Yes. Should they have thought about that beforehand? Yes.:)

Christian Beranek
08-30-2006, 11:23 PM
Internet at Phoenix Sky Harbor used ot be free. I don't know if it still is now, since I haven't tried using it in a couple of years.

Fort Lauderdale's was free as well last time I was there.

I was at the Sky Harbor a couple of months ago and it wasn't free.

Yes, the Fort Lauderdale one is free. I have partaked of their Wi-Fi connection before. They get props for that.

Blandy vs Terrorism
08-30-2006, 11:24 PM
MMMmmm....

Mormon chicks.

TonyFleecs
08-31-2006, 12:59 AM
Pssh.

Eff Utah.

I'm Dallas/Ft. Worth layover for LIFE, baby!

chris page
08-31-2006, 02:24 AM
I have no sympathy, they did it willingly. Were they Amish? Yes. Should they have thought about that beforehand? Yes.:)

eh, if it was rumspringa (sp?) for them, then it wouldn't really matter.

J. Wilson
08-31-2006, 03:10 AM
It was a nice layover.

Layover....heheheheheheh

Brian Defferding
08-31-2006, 03:47 AM
I spent a weekend in Salt Lake City once, I know where you're coming from. Most of the girls I saw there were strikingly beautiful. I practically broke my neck turning from one side to the other seeing beauty in all corners of my vision.

Lyfeforce
08-31-2006, 03:53 AM
I hope there are some cute girls there. The man I hate more than anything in the world lives there and Salt Lake needs something to balance it out.
/mini_rant.

adamgreenberger
08-31-2006, 05:28 AM

Not just that...they are all probably under 18

RegularJoe
08-31-2006, 05:33 AM

took me a while to release the amish girls were cowering in fear, not your friend and his buddy.

i was thinking "what'd those amish girls DO to those guys?"

Adam Beranek
08-31-2006, 05:45 AM
Hit that shit with the Tabernacle Choir in the background praising your conquest, brother.

yskitch
08-31-2006, 11:07 AM
this thread is useless without pics

saymama
08-31-2006, 11:15 AM
The slot machines always distracted me.

Vegas is a rare execption, my friend. I remember I found the Wi-Fi connection there and flipped out.

The Memphis airport is free.

Dr. Omega
08-31-2006, 11:52 AM
Damn, all of the girls.. ..were hot as balls

You sound confused..

Do you find girls hot, or balls hot? or both?

Dr. Ω

PhilipClark
08-31-2006, 11:56 AM
CB, you have a camera phone. Put that shit to use!

Christian Beranek
09-01-2006, 08:27 PM
You sound confused..

Do you find girls hot, or balls hot? or both?

Dr. ?

If a girl had balls and she was hot, it wouldn't bother me.

Pat Shatner
09-01-2006, 08:37 PM
I dated a Mormon once. She wouldn't let me fuck her, but she'd give me head. She was a hot cheerleader, who I had no business dating, so I always had an uncomfortable feeling about it.

After about a month of dating her, she started talking about marriage, tried to get me to convert, had me come to 'family night' every week (where weate cookies and watched a recorded episode of Larry King where the Head Dude/Elder of the church was being interviewed). She still let me go down on her, though.

I hung around for a few more weeks, before bailing on her. She got engaged about 3 months later to some poor shmuck, and then high school ended and I haven't talked to her since.

I saw her at the mall this summer. She still looked bangin', except for the child holding her hand and the baby in the stroller....

trevor hale
09-01-2006, 08:40 PM
I live in Salt Lake, and I will agree that there are many, many attractive girls here. The only problem (if you can call it that) is that after a while they all start to look exactly the same.

It's nice to get away and see the attractive girls that other cities have to offer, but it's always nice to come home.

That said, I'm in Rockville, MD right now and haven't seen a single one yet.

Pat Shatner
09-01-2006, 08:45 PM
I live in Salt Lake, and I will agree that there are many, many attractive girls here. The only problem (if you can call it that) is that after a while they all start to look exactly the same.

It's nice to get away and see the attractive girls that other cities have to offer, but it's always nice to come home.

Dude come to Pullman. The babe ratio is staggering.

Christian Beranek
09-01-2006, 08:47 PM

Dude, East Coast is a wasteland. I spent 16 total years just south of Rockville in Fairfax, VA. There wasn't much to look at. I had to import my girls from other states and countries.

Ben
09-01-2006, 09:14 PM
They were probably all married and pregnant. Seriously. I've spent some time in Utah in the past and everytime I interact with a young (often attractive) cashier, she can't stop telling me about her husband and children. And I'm always like "Lady, just finish the lap dance already!"

Christian Beranek
09-01-2006, 09:51 PM
They were probably all married and pregnant. Seriously. I've spent some time in Utah in the past and everytime I interact with a young (often attractive) cashier, she can't stop telling me about her husband and children. And I'm always like "Lady, just finish the lap dance already!"

Ha!

Ben
09-01-2006, 09:54 PM
Ha!You should make a comic called "Dracula vs. the hot girls at the SLC airport"

It would sell almost as well as Mike Allred's Golden Plates adaptation has sold.

Brian Defferding
09-01-2006, 09:56 PM
HAW!

J. Wilson
09-02-2006, 07:01 AM
If a girl had balls and she was hot, it wouldn't bother me.

But she wouldn't be a she.

Mr. E!
09-02-2006, 07:15 AM
Dude, East Coast is a wasteland. I spent 16 total years just south of Rockville in Fairfax, VA. There wasn't much to look at. I had to import my girls from other states and countries.

I dunno man. Every time I'm up there, I nearly break my damn neck. Then again, I have a thing for chicks from India and the Middle East. :grope:

Layover. All right! Giggity!