PDA

View Full Version : TO fined $9,500 by the Cowboys.

Georgie
08-28-2006, 07:28 PM
It's on ESPN, but I missed the reason. Fucking hilarious.

Smokinblues
08-28-2006, 07:29 PM
he missed a meeting, a rehab session, and was late for another meeting. he's a dick.

Briomega
08-28-2006, 07:29 PM
He was late to rehab or training. Was in the Dallas Morning News today but I didn't pay much attention. Everyone here is getting tired of the TO bullshit.

Georgie
08-28-2006, 07:30 PM
He was late to rehab or training. Was in the Dallas Morning News today but I didn't pay much attention. Everyone here is getting tired of the TO bullshit.

Bah hah hah. The season hasn't even started yet!

Lyfeforce
08-28-2006, 07:31 PM

Get ready for at least another season of it.

Taxman
08-28-2006, 07:32 PM
I heard some rumblings that he might be cut. That would be hilarious.

Smokinblues
08-28-2006, 07:33 PM

it would have to get pretty bad, but it's not out of the question. they've got 10 million in him already, but his 5 million salary becomes guaranteed if he's on the roster day one, so there is an incentive there to cut bait if he's still being a bitch.

Georgie

I would thank the Gods. Although I'm really looking forward to those Eagles/Dallas games.

Briomega
Get ready for at least another season of it.

Heh, I'm a Dolphins fan so I don't care. It's just annoying to have to read about him every fucking day and then hear about it on the news at night.

Georgie
08-28-2006, 07:35 PM
Heh, I'm a Dolphins fan so I don't care. It's just annoying to have to read about him every fucking day and then hear about it on the news at night.

As an Eagles fan, I'm eating it all up.

Briomega
08-28-2006, 07:36 PM

Ha, I can imagine. It's like the epitome of "I told you so."

Taxman
08-28-2006, 07:37 PM
Ha, I can imagine. It's like the epitome of "I told you so."What about 49er fan? This is just about all he has.

Georgie
08-28-2006, 07:38 PM
What about 49er fan? This is just about all he has.

All that I have? Hey, we just beat the Steelers this week! Ok, so it's preseason, and I'll take whatever I can get.

Briomega
08-28-2006, 07:39 PM
The funny thing is they've been using this fine as a way to try and show how Parcells is really in charge of the team and not Jones. That because TO was Jones' boy, that he wouldn't let Parcells fine him, etc.

Foolish Mortal
08-28-2006, 07:39 PM
Well he ain't getting cut, I can tell you that right now.

Coach Parcells has made the writing on the chalkboard pretty clear though. Unless he sees some production out of TO in practice, he may not play in the season opener.

And TO whining to Jerry Jones won't do him any good because Jones has said he's not getting involved with it.

If TO's hamstring is a real and not an imagined problem, then I'd make his ass sit on the bench until further notice from the doctors.

Taxman
08-28-2006, 07:40 PM
All that I have? Hey, we just beat the Steelers this week! Ok, so it's preseason, and I'll take whatever I can get.You're 49er fan? I thought you were Eagle fan.

Wait, the 9ers didn't play the Steelers.

I'm so confused. :crazy:

Georgie
08-28-2006, 07:42 PM
You're 49er fan? I thought you were Eagle fan.

Wait, the 9ers didn't play the Steelers.

I'm so confused. :crazy:

I thought you were referencing me! AH! CONFUSION!

Sully7625
08-28-2006, 07:48 PM
gee what a shock that TO is causing problems. who would have guessed that this would be happening?
Parcells and the Cowboys deserve every bit of this crap because they signed him. They knew what they were getting into. I just wish the media would stop covering it. He is like a little child. If you stop giving him the attention that he wants then he will go away.

Sully7625
08-28-2006, 07:50 PM

The Dolphins are considering keeping Marcus Vick. He is probably a ticking time bomb too.

Smokinblues
08-28-2006, 07:52 PM
The Dolphins are considering keeping Marcus Vick. He is probably a ticking time bomb too.

yeah but they got next to nothing invested in him, and virtually no penalty for cutting him. so it's not a bad risk for them.

RickLM
08-28-2006, 08:04 PM
Darn, I ended up with TO on my fantasy team. It's amazing a guy with that much talent is so intent on flushing his career down the toilet. I'm also amazed that Parcells ended up with TO on his team, it is the antithesis of what he stands for.

dimeshop
08-28-2006, 08:48 PM
This isn't news. The season hasn't started and TO isn't talking shit about anyone yet.
He got in trouble becuase he overslept and missed a rehab meeting.

I'm not saying that he won't implode during the season, but nothing has happened yet and I would like to watch ESPN in the summer and hear analysis about things that are actually happening as opposed to speculation about possible scandal.

sto110
08-28-2006, 08:52 PM
as a die hard eagles fan all i can say is ....

hahahahahhahahahhahahaha

YouStayClassy
08-29-2006, 01:43 AM
Sigh.... it begins. By the end of the season, we're going to get all the money we've paid him so far back.

Lyfeforce
08-29-2006, 02:57 AM

High five!