PDA

View Full Version : Psycho exes.

HoneyDippinDan
08-27-2006, 07:42 PM
Ever have any?

I haven't really had any yet. My first serious girlfriend had some anger control issues but I jumped out of the relationship fairly quickly after our first big fight because I thought she was seriously irrational at times and I just couldn't put up with it. Nothing really happened after the break up though.

I bring this up because a buddy of mine at work has to deal with some psycho shit. He dated a girl at work for a short time but got away from because she was really jealous and controlling. She kept getting pissed off at him for not checking in with her on a regulart basis and had a fit at work because he went home without talking to her first. It's just odd because they were only together for a couple weeks and never had any kind of physical relationship. Now when he's at home, she calls him a lot and she'll either hang up right away, sings crappy rap and then hangs up, or tries to start a conversation and then demands that he comes over to her house within the first 30 seconds of the conversation. I now it's kind of rude on my part, but I find his situation to be fairly amusing.

Patton
08-27-2006, 07:43 PM
too many

too...

...many.

james michael
08-27-2006, 07:45 PM
i think i might have been the psycho ex once, but i was going through withdrawals, so i get a free pass...

Brewtown Andy
08-27-2006, 07:51 PM
too many

too...

...many.Share, dude. Let all the frustration out.

justjeffery
08-27-2006, 07:55 PM
Luckily, I married my first serious girlfriend... so no, no problems like that for me!

Captain Sensation
08-27-2006, 08:08 PM
One started a fight with me cause i fell asleep while she watched the disney channel. She woke me up and demanded to go home and when i took my time she got so upset that she started pushing things out the way. When i looked at her like she was crazy she got even more mad because of my reaction. I took her home and the next morning i found my car with about 5 egg yokes melted on the hood and windshield, along with 20 egg shells on the ground.

J. R. Scherer
08-27-2006, 08:17 PM
Just broke up with my ex in July. She calls me now at least every other day and on weekends I'm guaranteed at least one drunken dial. If she didn't live two states away now I'm sure she'd be showing up at my doorstep or workplace on a regular basis.

Jerome Gibbons
08-27-2006, 08:21 PM
Once dated a chick that threatened to kill herself if I left her.

james michael
08-27-2006, 08:21 PM
Once dated a chick that threatened to kill herself if I left her.
id take that bet...

Jerome Gibbons
08-27-2006, 08:25 PM
id take that bet...
I made so many mistakes during that relationship. I mean, it just went past way beyond the point of no return. I remember the exact moment when any feelings I might've had for her died, the exact moment, and then I let it go on a couple more months. She started getting weirder and weirder, and I kept letting it slide for fear that...well, she might do something. Tsk, I was quite the dumb fuck.

Br'er Lapin
08-27-2006, 08:38 PM
My ex and I split in october of 2005 and remaind close till around april of 06. After 7 months she wigs out that i'm talkingto someone else and gives me the i can't be happy without you speech after finally getting rid of her within a month she is living with a guy 2 blocks from my workplace. she lived 45 mins away before. Honestly getting away from her and with Red was the smartest thing I've done in a long time.

Blandy vs Terrorism
08-27-2006, 09:05 PM
Just one that used to call my parents late at night while I was still in the army to ask when I'd be home again. Fortunately, I always happened to be gone when she called while I was on leave.

Mylazycat
08-27-2006, 09:09 PM
Sadly I know someone with a drunk every second day, name calling fights and breaking things current boyfriend.

"Thing is he's so nice and wonderful when he's sober."

Three months in. Hopefully she leaves soon.

Bedlam66
08-27-2006, 09:11 PM
I had a GF that was really Kinky and I loved it for a while but then She wanted me to Stalk her. And not Just Pretend to Stalk but wanted me to do Stuff like Break into her house while she slept and rape her. leave her Threating Notes call her at all hours on the phone. Follow her and pull her into a dark alley Way while I have my way with her ect ect. It sounded kinda cool at first untill I relized that I could go to Prison for up to 30 years if she decided she didn't want to date me anymore and set me up. She Got really scary when I broke up with her and Finally Lite my Apt on fire by Throwing a Moltov Cocktail though my Window.

jza1218
08-27-2006, 09:19 PM
I had a GF that was really Kinky and I loved it for a while but then She wanted me to Stalk her. And not Just Pretend to Stalk but wanted me to do Stuff like Break into her house while she slept and rape her. leave her Threating Notes call her at all hours on the phone. Follow her and pull her into a dark alley Way while I have my way with her ect ect. It sounded kinda cool at first untill I relized that I could go to Prison for up to 30 years if she decided she didn't want to date me anymore and set me up. She Got really scary when I broke up with her and Finally Lite my Apt on fire by Throwing a Moltov Cocktail though my Window.

Ha! Awesome!

Except for the notes part. Thats garbage. I hate having to write stuff down when i don't wanna...

Mylazycat
08-27-2006, 09:25 PM

Did she have massive cleavage?

Just wondering.

Jerome Gibbons
08-27-2006, 09:27 PM
:mistrust:

Well, at least you remain positive about it.

Stephanie
08-27-2006, 09:41 PM
Wow. That's amazing.

When I broke up with my ex, he wrote lots and lots of sex fiction, in tiny tiny hand printing, on legal sized graph paper, got into my bedroom when I wasn't home, and taped it to my walls. He also offered me $10,000 to have his baby.

The craziest thing he did was write out a will that said in the event of his death, the doctors were to extract sperm from his body to artificially inseminate my eggs so I may bare his child.

jza1218
08-27-2006, 09:45 PM
Wow. That's amazing.

When I broke up with my ex, he wrote lots and lots of sex fiction, in tiny tiny hand printing, on legal sized graph paper, got into my bedroom when I wasn't home, and taped it to my walls. He also offered me $10,000 to have his baby.

The craziest thing he did was write out a will that said in the event of his death, the doctors were to extract sperm from his body to artificially inseminate my eggs so I may bare his child.

Fine...$20,000 and thats my final offer...

Mylazycat
08-27-2006, 09:49 PM
Wow. That's amazing.

Wow. Just, wow.

I love this thread because it proves that, despite my quirks and flaws, I am so normal.

Djunkie
08-27-2006, 09:56 PM
When I broke up with my GF (a long time ago in a galaxy...blah blah), she wanted to plant a tree at the spot it happened... She told me it was to signify a new begining or something like that. She named the tree O.S.C.A.R.

All I remember, O meant Opressed... YAY me.

james michael
08-27-2006, 09:59 PM
i think about half of you are making shit up to make yourselves seem cool...

how sad...

Djunkie
08-27-2006, 10:02 PM
or maybe you don't get laid enough? Just a thought...

james michael
08-27-2006, 10:03 PM
or maybe you don't get laid enough? Just a thought...
yes, that must explain my disbelief of things that havent even been on jerry springer, my not getting laid enough...

oh, and let me know how that retard thing works out for you...

Bedlam66
08-27-2006, 10:05 PM
i think about half of you are making shit up to make yourselves seem cool...

how sad...
God I wish I was Kidding. I was Home when that Bottle came flying though my Window. it was scary as fuck.

james michael
08-27-2006, 10:07 PM
God I wish I was Kidding. I was Home when that Bottle came flying though my Window. it was scary as fuck.
so how long was she in jail for arson, assault with a deadly weapon, and the other various criminal acts she must have been charged with?

Bedlam66
Wow. That's amazing.

Ok you Win. Oh and on that Note I'll see his 10,000 and Raise you 25,000 but cause your really hot :p

Djunkie
dude just joshing man. Why in the world would people make shit up? Especially here? I mean you all seem like pretty down to earth people with interesting adventures that occur on a weekly/monthly basis. The whole point of this thread is to share experiences with PSYChO exes. Hence the stories will sound a tad bit unbelievable but then again that is why they are psychos.

Bedlam66
08-27-2006, 10:09 PM
so how long was she in jail for arson, assault with a deadly weapon, and the other various criminal acts she must have been charged with?
I went into the Army before they did Sentencing but I think she got like 5 years.

james michael
08-27-2006, 10:10 PM
I went into the Army before they did Sentencing but I think she got like 5 years.
wow...
i gotta go do crime in your area...

Bedlam66
08-27-2006, 10:13 PM
lol Well like i said I went into the army a week after I got done testifiying so I wasn't there for the part where they sentenced her it could have been more but after they said Guilty I just could fucking care less what they did with her.

Stephanie
08-27-2006, 11:02 PM
Ok you Win. Oh and on that Note I'll see his 10,000 and Raise you 25,000 but cause your really hot :p
Wow , you guys are cheap! I could probably make a baby and toss it out on the black market for at least $60,000. :twisted:

Stephanie
08-27-2006, 11:14 PM
Yeah, I can't make up stuff like that. And I think you win. Even though mine was crazy, a least he wasn't going inferno on my ass.

I do have a very very sad psycho ex story.

When I was in Junior High, a girl a grade behind me had parents going through a divorce. Her and her little brother and the mother were moving out of the house. On their last day there, with the two kids in the car, the mom went back in and there for one last round. The girl and her brother were waiting in the car for a long time, then she said she heard shotgun fire, so she ran into the house and her mom was slumped on the ground, shot in the leg. The girl tried to stop the dad but he tossed her aside. Then he shot the mom in the head. The girl got hit with a couple of pellets from the shotgun spray, but nothing serious. The dad then went outside to the back of the house and blew out his own brains.

The Marvel Girl
08-28-2006, 12:35 AM
Where to begin.

Well lets see. There was my first boyfriend in highschool who thretened to kill himself if I broke up with him (which, from what I understand, isn't as uncommon as one would think)

There's the one that gave me a black eye (it's alright, he got 2 out of the deal, and a nasty bite mark...i'll leave the location up to your imagination)

There's the most recent one.

oooooooooooh man.

Lets see here. Tried to ruin my reputation (told everyone I was cheating on him with one of his fraternity brothers). Had a HATE WEBSITE made about me and turned 1/2 my sorority family against me.

Fuckin psycho.

Bedlam66
08-28-2006, 12:52 AM
Wow , you guys are cheap! I could probably make a baby and toss it out on the black market for at least $60,000. :twisted:
Oh I'm sorry I guess I wasn't clear. I just want to have sex with you the baby thing is totally up to chance :p

And the Divorce thing is fucked up I'm sure that girl had ALOT of therpy from that.

Jerome Gibbons
08-28-2006, 12:54 AM
This thread has veered into new, unexpected places.

james michael
08-28-2006, 12:56 AM
ok, my ex broke into my house to steal my underwear, leaving notes asking for unwashed pair...

oh, he left the notes with his semen on a mirror...
in turkish...

The Marvel Girl
08-28-2006, 01:02 AM
ok, my ex broke into my house to steal my underwear, leaving notes asking for unwashed pair...

in turkish...

That's what you get for dating a turk.

/greek pride (just a joke folks, just a joke)

Jerome Gibbons
08-28-2006, 01:03 AM

in turkish...
Good thing that English/Turkish dictionary was at hand, huh?

Magnum V.I.
08-28-2006, 01:16 AM
No exes so No Psycho Ex Stories....

twigglet
08-28-2006, 01:32 AM
Wow. That's amazing.

:lol:

I bet he was Canadian

james michael
08-28-2006, 01:36 AM
Good thing that English/Turkish dictionary was at hand, huh?
thank god for the internet...

Magnum V.I.
08-28-2006, 01:43 AM
thank god for the internet...

Yeah, It just happened to jump out at you in Turkish....Im beginning to think that maybe this is made up :roll:

james michael
08-28-2006, 01:56 AM
Yeah, It just happened to jump out at you in Turkish....Im beginning to think that maybe this is made up :roll:
what?
that there are language translators on the internet, or that i had a psycho ex leaving turkish notes on my mirror made from his semen?

cause if its the latter, ioll have you know that every word is true...
its what made him so psycho!
:roll:

Magnum V.I.
08-28-2006, 02:00 AM
what?
that there are language translators on the internet, or that i had a psycho ex leaving turkish notes on my mirror made from his semen?

cause if its the latter, ioll have you know that every word is true...
its what made him so psycho!
:roll:

Its quite hard to write in semen, trust me, All my poetry comes out....runny....

james michael
08-28-2006, 02:01 AM
Its quite hard to write in semen, trust me, All my poetry comes out....runny....
i think you mean sappy...
BIG difference...

Magnum V.I.
08-28-2006, 02:04 AM
i think you mean sappy...
BIG difference...

Well regardless, writing on glass is hard enough with semen...

Merhaba! Seni seviyorum! Nasılsınız?

james michael
08-28-2006, 02:24 AM
Well regardless, writing on glass is hard enough with semen...

Merhaba! Seni seviyorum! Nasılsınız?
im fine, thanks...
you?

Magnum V.I.
08-28-2006, 02:25 AM
im fine, thanks...
you?

I KNEW IT!!...I've Found the Turkish Terrorists!!

james michael
08-28-2006, 02:26 AM
I KNEW IT!!...I've Found the Turkish Terrorists!!
im a texan...
totally different kind of terrorist...

Magnum V.I.
08-28-2006, 02:31 AM
im a texan...
totally different kind of terrorist...

Im sorry for your pain...:surrend:

james michael
08-28-2006, 02:32 AM
Im sorry for your pain...:surrend:
i enjoy the pain...

i mean the terror...
:shifty:

HoneyDippinDan
08-28-2006, 11:44 AM
Bump! for the daytime crowd.

Cth
08-28-2006, 11:50 AM
A couple, but the worst had to be the one who was convinced she was a reincarnated angel named Uriel, destined to bring about the end of the world.

Her friend was in a coma, and his parents wrote him off (sold his clothes) and she was the only one who stayed by his side. He later woke with brain damage and a fixation on her. So, I had two psychos to contend with. (He too was a 'reincarnated angel')

She once went nuts cause she wanted to 'purify' the house of spirits and needed olive oil or something (I'm guessing a spell or some such..) and was upset when I didn't buy the $15 bottle of olive oil, instead opting for the $3 variety.

Death threats at 3am are always fun as well.

Cth
08-28-2006, 11:59 AM
Hrm, also..

There's the one who had her baby die because she left him in the car with the heater on and ended up falling asleep inside the house. So, she'd go absolutely nuts anytime she saw a kid in public, on tv, etc. Anytime someone was at risk of dying in a fire in a movie, she'd go insane.

I dunno how I stuck with it, but eventually she was ready to get married and possibly have kids. Then she went completely nuts and decided she wanted to give single life a last chance before deciding to get married.

We kept talking afterwards, and things just went even crazier.

She started getting into the S&M scene heavily, a different date every two days. I moved on, and I think it got to her, cause her stories became even crazier and I didn't know if they were legit or not. For example, she said she was raped by one guy, and then the next week was being "kept" by a local congressman (upon further pressing for details, I was informed he liked to be dolled up or something).

So yeah, I'm glad I managed to get out of that one alive (by sheer luck!)

GabeLogan
08-28-2006, 12:03 PM
Yes I've had a couple.

Bedlam66
08-28-2006, 12:06 PM
Yes I've had a couple.
This post is Useless without details.

Taki Soma
08-28-2006, 12:11 PM
I thought most people have crazy exes?

GabeLogan
08-28-2006, 12:11 PM
This post is Useless without details.
I know but I really didn't want to share details :lol:

Race
08-28-2006, 12:18 PM
I thought most people have crazy exes?Nope, sorry.

I really, really upset my first girlfriend when I broke up with her, but that's about it.

Taki Soma
08-28-2006, 12:25 PM
Nope, sorry.

I really, really upset my first girlfriend when I broke up with her, but that's about it.
I see. I don't have any that wanted to kill me or anything (that I know of), but I have had my share of questionable behavior from otherwise seemingly normal people until you break their hearts. :scared: But what upsets me the most is that I'm not the type to be mean about my breakups... so there is no need to act all crazy... :-?

Race
08-28-2006, 12:28 PM
I see. I don't have any that wanted to kill me or anything (that I know of), but I have had my share of questionable behavior from otherwise seemingly normal people until you break their hearts. :scared: But what upsets me the most is that I'm not the type to be mean about my breakups... so there is no need to act all crazy... :-?I guess you could call bawling your eyes out over a three- (really two) week girlfriend/boyfriend thing (after a semester-long friendship) "questionable."

It basically boiled down to her having really strong, deep feelings and my . . . not. Sadly, we never spoke again - well, except for "get out of my car."

:-?

Ryudo
04-06-2010, 06:19 AM
It's TIME TRAVEL TUESDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LittleHouse
04-06-2010, 08:17 AM
I'm happy to say that, while I've encountered my fair share of crazy, my quota for "psycho ex's" is considerably low.

Dated a girl from high school into my freshman year of college. We went to different schools about five hours apart, and I would make the trip. Naturally, she cheated on me and the snowed-in, weekend long breakup was epic.

Three years later, our mutual friend gets married and we're both invited to the wedding. We're seated at different tables, so things are just fine until we both bump into each other during the reception. I make the first move and say hello, trying not to be dramatic or uncomfortable. Just a simple, "Hey, let's not avoid each other if we're the only two people in the hallway. We've grown up," kind of way.

She launches into the biggest, phoniest excitement I've ever seen in my life, and proceeds to ask me questions about what I'm up to that she obviously knows the answers to.

"HEY!! Did you graduate? Where'd you graduate from? What was your major? What do you want to do, now that you're done?" These kinds of things. And the fake excitement level started at a 10 and stayed there the entire time.

While in college, I never transferred, and I was on the teacher certification track from the get-go. It was just really weird. And my response indicated that. She then took her really stiff drink from the bar and said, "Well I guess I'll see you later!"

Yeah, no thanks.

TIP
04-06-2010, 08:36 AM
http://pzrservices.typepad.com/.a/6a00d83451ccbc69e20120a5d7f41d970b-400wi

DAVE
04-06-2010, 08:45 AM
I was sort of informally dating a girl a few years back (I'd call it "hooking up" like the kids say). Anyway, she was looking to get more serious and I wasn't. Eventually I stopped calling her, and went out of town for a few months (not because of her or anything). During my time out of town I got a new phone and number. When I got back in town there was a letter from her that said, "Hey Dave, I'm sorry about how things ended up between us, I guess I tried to push into something too fast. I'd love to hang out with you and be friends though if you want to. Also, I'm curating an art show in a couple months and would love to have some of your art in it, it should be cool. Call me, if you want."
I didn't call her though!
What a PSYCHO, right???

Evan the Shaggy
04-06-2010, 08:57 AM
I was sort of informally dating a girl a few years back (I'd call it "hooking up" like the kids say). Anyway, she was looking to get more serious and I wasn't. Eventually I stopped calling her, and went out of town for a few months (not because of her or anything). During my time out of town I got a new phone and number. When I got back in town there was a letter from her that said, "Hey Dave, I'm sorry about how things ended up between us, I guess I tried to push into something too fast. I'd love to hang out with you and be friends though if you want to. Also, I'm curating an art show in a couple months and would love to have some of your art in it, it should be cool. Call me, if you want."
I didn't call her though!
What a PSYCHO, right???

You really got out of that one by the skin of your teeth Dave. :lol:

DAVE
04-06-2010, 08:59 AM
You really got out of that one by the skin of your teeth Dave. :lol:

I mean really, MAILING A LETTER? WTFUCK!?

Marcdachamp
04-06-2010, 09:20 AM
Yep. One of them used to read my posts here (still did over a year after we broke up). She might still, who knows?

If she's reading this right now, I'll take this moment to say it was also really shitty when she texted me a few weeks back to basically gloat about our old boss (whom I loved) getting fired. We've been broken up for 3 years. She has a few issues. :lol:

TIP
04-06-2010, 09:42 AM
She has a few issues. :lol:

Do any of said issues happen to be Marvel Premiere #31?

Marcdachamp
04-06-2010, 09:45 AM
Do any of said issues happen to be Marvel Premiere #31?

Nah. She has a couple of my Bone trades, though. :lol:

TIP
04-06-2010, 09:46 AM
Nah. She has a couple of my Bone trades, though. :lol:

Ooo la la!!!