OK. Ok. I agree.

MACK!
08-23-2006, 09:22 PM
Make it happen

Jacob Lyon Goddard
08-23-2006, 09:34 PM
Make it happen
hold on
i'll just call up Spiegelman and tell him what to do on his website......
:p

tdaniel
08-23-2006, 09:41 PM
Where's Mignola?

Jacob Lyon Goddard
08-29-2006, 06:27 AM
HA!
just got an e-mail back from the webmaster

Hi there,

Thanks for the suggestion.

You know, I haven't really got into David Mack's work - probably due to my Marvel phobia - but I'm now going to seek it out and give it a try. Presumably Kabuki is the best place to start?

I notice he has a pretty decent site - http://www.davidmack.net - which I've added to the RYR links page. His work looks very 'Jon J Muth/Kent Williams' 'ish, which is not a bad thing.

Kind regards,

Tim Webber

Adrian B AWESOME
08-29-2006, 07:13 AM
One of my favorite websites, and Mack is totally equal than or better than some of the entrants.

MACK!
08-29-2006, 11:32 AM
HA!
just got an e-mail back from the webmaster

Hey, that is really cool and kind of him to take the innitiative to check it out.

If you are still in touch with him pass on my appreciation and let him know I'd suggest starting with the Alchemy series.

Why not start with the present, and what I consider the most evolved and personal work of mine so far.
Especially since it has the snippet of my "Self-Portrait" story in it.

Thanks and best!
DM

MACK!
08-29-2006, 11:35 AM
One of my favorite websites, and Mack is totally equal than or better than some of the entrants.

That is kind and generous of you to say, but all those creators are my favorites too.

By the way, did you see the new Schizo?

#4 finally came out. I picked it up in Portland last week.
It is a large format than all the others.

Jacob Lyon Goddard
08-29-2006, 04:53 PM
If you are still in touch with him pass on my appreciation and let him know I'd suggest starting with the Alchemy series.

Why not start with the present, and what I consider the most evolved and personal work of mine so far.
Especially since it has the snippet of my "Self-Portrait" story in it.

Thanks and best!
DM

did that before i posted it here

I understand why you're published and distributed by Marvel, and I'm sure you've gained more fans (and work) by doing so
but do you ever wonder about what potential fans you might be alienating by it?