PDA

View Full Version : Kristen Bell on Opie and Anthony video

RODGER
08-10-2006, 11:58 AM
i havn't posted any O&A threads in a while cause i dont; want to start any fights....and that old crap....enough, i get it....you all like stern and hate O&A....we get it....howard is god...hoo hoo

but she is so damn cute i figured you all would love to see.

part 1:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=J-Jz4wSCmF0

part 2:

xanderharris
08-10-2006, 11:59 AM
i dont like O & A but i approve of this because of Kristen Bell :) :) thanks.

RODGER
08-10-2006, 12:00 PM
i dont like O & A but i approve of this because of Kristen Bell :) :) thanks.

see?
we can all find common ground.....kristen bell can bring us all together.

Bervda
08-10-2006, 12:01 PM
see?
we can all find common ground.....kristen bell can bring us all together.

Indeed. Good post.

Simps
08-10-2006, 12:10 PM
The FINALLY got a decent looking website up, too. Now if only they could remove FoundryMusic from it alltogether, they'd be perfect.

RODGER
08-10-2006, 12:19 PM
The FINALLY got a decent looking website up, too. Now if only they could remove FoundryMusic from it alltogether, they'd be perfect.

opie yelled at steve the other day about the "opie rape" video they did and he put that stupid logo on it and ruined the joke so opie made him take it off.

now that was a funny video....awful acting by opie mixed with the hottness of lil jimmys bare ass.....

Kensington
08-10-2006, 12:41 PM
:heart::happy: :heart:

Briomega
08-10-2006, 01:09 PM
i havn't posted any O&A threads in a while cause i dont; want to start any fights....and that old crap....enough, i get it....you all like stern and hate O&A....we get it....howard is god...hoo hoo

but she is so damn cute i figured you all would love to see.

part 1:

part 2:

Those are both the same link. ;)

DrMachine
08-10-2006, 04:37 PM
I hated this interview...and someone should mention that isn't Howard's sofa (they've mentioned taking it out and destroying it because it was Howie's)

el_abuelo
08-10-2006, 04:46 PM
thanks for the links!

Nonnie
08-10-2006, 04:54 PM
Boring interview, but she sure looks cute.

Ben
08-10-2006, 05:01 PM
Major inferiority complex. You start a thread about O&A and bring up Howard. WTF

WillieLee
08-10-2006, 05:26 PM
CBS really went all-out on that studio.

Hate_Prime
08-10-2006, 05:49 PM
Is the whole "interview" like that? Because they sure spend a lot of time talking about themselves instead of, you know, conducting an interview.

Of course one of the things their show have going for them is that "just hanging out" feel, but if the guest doesn't offer anything up and mix it up with the guys it doesn't really work. I don't care how hot she is, get Kevin Smith back in there forever and always.

Edit: Okay, so I'm spoiled by the great Kevin Smith appearance I heard.

Jono
08-11-2006, 04:54 AM
I bailed after 1:36. Way to talk about boring shit you did in junior high when you have an actual guest to talk to. Bravo.

Dr. Blasphemy
08-11-2006, 08:48 AM
I have no clue who that girl is (I dont watch Veronica Mars) but DAMN she is beautiful!

St.-
08-11-2006, 08:56 AM
she seemed like she didn't know what she was doing there.:)

Simps
08-11-2006, 08:59 AM
Is the whole "interview" like that? Because they sure spend a lot of time talking about themselves instead of, you know, conducting an interview.

Of course one of the things their show have going for them is that "just hanging out" feel, but if the guest doesn't offer anything up and mix it up with the guys it doesn't really work. I don't care how hot she is, get Kevin Smith back in there forever and always.

Edit: Okay, so I'm spoiled by the great Kevin Smith appearance I heard.
That was just a few clips from a longer interview, she talked about the movie and other things during the interview.