PDA

View Full Version : Get a Room!

Taxman
08-09-2006, 06:00 PM
I checked into this hotel in Madison, and then I went over to the consierge lounge to see if I could forage some sort of beverages. There was a coffee table with a three sofas around it and there were two women and a man dressed in business attired having some sort of meeting. One of the women was talking. I wasn’t trying to listen, but this is what I heard:

Mumble mumble muble mumble muble mumble muble mumble muble mumble muble mumble muble mumble muble mumble muble mumble muble mumble muble mumble muble mumble muble mumble muble mumble muble mumble muble mumble muble mumble muble mumble muble mumble muble mumble muble mumble muble mumble muble mumble muble mumble muble mumble muble mumble muble mumble muble mumble muble mumble muble mumble muble mumble muble mumble muble pubic area mumble mumble.
It took a bit of effort, but I managed not to jerk my head around when I heard that. At this point I did try to listen to what they were saying, and it was pretty boring stuff that made no sense at all. The last I heard, the woman was telling the others that Milwaukee has many more specialty pharmacies than Madison.

Get a room freaks!

Of course, to be in that lounge, they would have already have to have had a room. Some meetings should really be held in private.

ComicBookWriter13
08-09-2006, 06:06 PM
I checked into this hotel in Madison, and then I went over to the consierge lounge to see if I could forage some sort of beverages. There was a coffee table with a three sofas around it and there were two women and a man dressed in business attired having some sort of meeting. One of the women was talking. I wasn’t trying to listen, but this is what I heard:

It took a bit of effort, but I managed not to jerk my head around when I heard that. At this point I did try to listen to what they were saying, and it was pretty boring stuff that made no sense at all. The last I heard, the woman was telling the others that Milwaukee has many more specialty pharmacies than Madison.

Get a room freaks!

Of course, to be in that lounge, they would have already have to have had a room. Some meetings should really be held in private.

I don't get why this is such a big deal? Am I crazy?

SeanC
08-09-2006, 06:08 PM
I don't get why this is such a big deal? Am I crazy?

I think he's saying mumblers are perverts. Well, fuck you man! I can mumble all I want and still maintain healthy relationships with monkeys and a wide variety of fruits!

ComicBookWriter13
08-09-2006, 06:20 PM
okay, maybe they were mumbling about something really random, like a car dealership in bloomington, Illinois with a gigantic purple ape in front of it (its a baloon).