PDA

View Full Version : MACK says hello.

John M. Coker (Johnny C.)
08-05-2006, 09:52 PM
Met David at WWChi today, and he told me to pop in and tell everyone hello for him. And let me tell ya (as if we didn't know this already) Mack is a super nice guy, and um, my girlfriend now has a Mack crush, and I totally caught her checking him out, but that's ok, as I was kinda checking out his girl (sorry man, but seriously, lucky man). Also ,he did a great lil Echo sketch for me, I'd post it, but I can't get the scanner to work right now for some reason, grrr.

bairdduvessa
08-06-2006, 03:57 AM
tell him yo back

Knightspider
08-06-2006, 10:22 AM
Met David at WWChi today, and he told me to pop in and tell everyone hello for him. And let me tell ya (as if we didn't know this already) Mack is a super nice guy, and um, my girlfriend now has a Mack crush, and I totally caught her checking him out, but that's ok, as I was kinda checking out his girl (sorry man, but seriously, lucky man). Also ,he did a great lil Echo sketch for me, I'd post it, but I can't get the scanner to work right now for some reason, grrr.

Very cool to talk too.

I bought a few of Kabuki #1 off him to give to my friends and they enjoyed them. Then one of them came back and took my HC:-x and i hardly see her as is:-x

I got a sketch too, its awsome:D

Jacob Lyon Goddard
08-06-2006, 10:34 PM
"hi"