PDA

View Full Version : WWChicago-mack fans unite!

Murdock's Girl
07-26-2006, 07:57 AM
Ahh.. Tomorrow is my finals for school. (THANK GOD!) Never again will I take 3 classes during the summer. I got some really intresting feedback in my speech class on my 'the devil in david' speech :)

Out of the 18 kids in my class, 14 them have walked in carrying a Mack book when I have seen them next- particularly Reflections and Kabuki.

But I am looking forward to WWChicago this year.. going with some good friends of mine and looking forward to hanging out with my good friends from the board. That and the mental break that is much needed after this bizarre semester before the school year starts up again (both for me and work-since I work at a high school).

And- if you have never attended WWC, I shall give you the inside scoop-

David is the funniest while at the Hyatt and likes to invent new games like...
Balloon Soccer.

:)

I shall be hanging around Raven's Table in artist alley alot helping him out so stop by and say hi folks! (#3112)

Tessana aka MG

emeraldsundae
07-27-2006, 10:50 PM
Ahh.. Tomorrow is my finals for school. (THANK GOD!) Never again will I take 3 classes during the summer. I got some really intresting feedback in my speech class on my 'the devil in david' speech :)

Out of the 18 kids in my class, 14 them have walked in carrying a Mack book when I have seen them next- particularly Reflections and Kabuki.

But I am looking forward to WWChicago this year.. going with some good friends of mine and looking forward to hanging out with my good friends from the board. That and the mental break that is much needed after this bizarre semester before the school year starts up again (both for me and work-since I work at a high school).

And- if you have never attended WWC, I shall give you the inside scoop-

David is the funniest while at the Hyatt and likes to invent new games like...
Balloon Soccer.

:)

I shall be hanging around Raven's Table in artist alley alot helping him out so stop by and say hi folks! (#3112)

Tessana aka MG
Coolness.

I shall be there as well, with my lovely boyfriend.