PDA

View Full Version : So...When Hulk does come back next summer...

HCMarvel
07-19-2006, 06:39 AM
Do you think it will be in a Mini-series event like Civil War? And if it is...who do you think will do it? Who would you want to have do it?

Garth
07-19-2006, 06:40 AM
Are they considering not having an on-going because of the Planet Hulk thingy?

LenNWallace
07-19-2006, 06:41 AM
I think Marvel has said that Pak would be on the book for the forseeable future. That includes beyond Planet Hulk.

Vonn Hennigar
07-19-2006, 06:41 AM
Dammit i've posted this many times but i can bust it out one more time.

He's Big
He's Strong
He's Green
&
He's Pissed!

HULK SMASH!!!

Summer 2007

HCMarvel
07-19-2006, 06:43 AM
Are they considering not having an on-going because of the Planet Hulk thingy?

I'm not sure I understand...we have 7 more months of planet hulk which i assume will end with hulk taking over the planet and swearing revenge on puny earthlings

7 months puts us at an event starting in March or April. You could basicly have it as a massive "galactus-esque" story instead of big purple attacking you have the big green

nihilance
07-19-2006, 07:00 AM
7 months puts us at an event starting in March or April. You could basicly have it as a massive "galactus-esque" story instead of big purple attacking you have the big green
Nah...3-4 month pre-event ramping things up for a big summer crossover where the Hulk returns and all ramifications from Civil War are swept under the rug as things return to the previous status quo.

more-or-less

HCMarvel
07-19-2006, 07:04 AM
Nah...3-4 month pre-event ramping things up for a big summer crossover where the Hulk returns and all ramifications from Civil War are swept under the rug as things return to the previous status quo.

more-or-less

so who would y'all want writing/drawing it?

I think Pak has earned a shot at it...on art...hitch would of course be great but more likely to happen and perhaps more appropriate would be Gary Frank

Vonn Hennigar
07-19-2006, 07:06 AM
Gary Frank would be a superb choice. As for writing I don't see how you could take The Hulk away from Greg Pak without it being a huge slap in the face.

If he brought the goods = Instant A-List Status for him.

nihilance
07-19-2006, 07:09 AM
so who would y'all want writing/drawing it?

I think Pak has earned a shot at it...on art...hitch would of course be great but more likely to happen and perhaps more appropriate would be Gary Frank
I'm more than cool with Frank. Provided it's completed up front and their aren't delays in shipping.