PDA

View Full Version : Nintendo DS: New Super Mario Bros - Minigames!

kubiak
07-16-2006, 03:14 PM
I love New Super Mario Bros! I beat it but I'm still collecting all the coins and secret stuff. In the meantime, I've "discovered" how cool all the minigames are! Anyone else playing them? What's your favorite?

My favorite right now is the Trampoline Time! (The trampoline Mario to safety game.) I play it all the time now. My high score is 122.

So, what's your favorite? What's your best score in it?

NickBurgess
07-16-2006, 03:32 PM
I've always loved the one where you have to match pairs of cards. Also the one where you fling the turtle shells and try to make them bounce off each other (did they put that one in NSMB?).

SteveFlack
07-16-2006, 03:45 PM
I was totally disapointed when I got NSMB and found out that the minigames were just the same ones that were on Mario 64 DS.

Lame.

-Steve!

John Drake
07-16-2006, 03:46 PM
Those minigames are awesome. What's even better is playing with another person, there's more minigames that way.

t00lverine
07-16-2006, 04:33 PM
I played the minigame where you have to collect the stars against a 5 year old and got my ass handed to me.

NickBurgess
07-16-2006, 05:06 PM
I was totally disapointed when I got NSMB and found out that the minigames were just the same ones that were on Mario 64 DS.

Lame.

-Steve!

Yes, but now they are multiplayer.

DrMachine
07-16-2006, 05:08 PM
I love New Super Mario Bros! I beat it but I'm still collecting all the coins and secret stuff. In the meantime, I've "discovered" how cool all the minigames are! Anyone else playing them? What's your favorite?

My favorite right now is the Trampoline Time! (The trampoline Mario to safety game.) I play it all the time now. My high score is 122.

So, what's your favorite? What's your best score in it?

I like the poker game

kubiak
07-16-2006, 05:29 PM
I've always loved the one where you have to match pairs of cards. Also the one where you fling the turtle shells and try to make them bounce off each other (did they put that one in NSMB?).
I don't think that ones in it. Sounds cool though.

kubiak
07-16-2006, 05:29 PM

Lame.

-Steve!
I still need to get Mario 64 DS. Didn't even know it had the minigames though!

kubiak
07-16-2006, 05:30 PM
Those minigames are awesome. What's even better is playing with another person, there's more minigames that way.
I tried that. Turns out I suck when I play other people. It's almost embarassing.

I played the minigame where you have to collect the stars against a 5 year old and got my ass handed to me.
I got my ass handed to me playing Whack-a-mole.

kubiak
07-16-2006, 05:31 PM
I like the poker game
I played that a ton at first! Never got really good at it though.

Just like real poker.