PDA

View Full Version : Heroes Con Pic

kubiak
07-03-2006, 10:23 PM
Here's a MACK!-centric excerpt from my giant Hereos Con report on the Bendis page:

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b3/HeroesConPics/MVC-017S-1.jpg

Mack!, Mandy, and Kat Amano! How cool is that? These are some of the coolest, most generous people I've ever met. Mack! gave Raphael and I signed prints, and gave Raph some Kabuki comics to try out, just for being there. Mandy tried to give Raph a free comic too, but he wouldn't have it! He gave her $2 for it instead. :p It was also awesome to finally meet Kat. She's posted here for so long, and she's just as cool in real life. Thanks again for taking the time to talk to us for so long, and all the free stuff. That really wasn't expected at all.

I just want to add, I've met Mr. Mack and Mandy twice now, and they remembered me from last year. That was really flattering. They were just as warm and awesome as the first time I met them, and they are still the cutest couple in comics. You're both awesome! Thanks again!

J. Wilson
07-04-2006, 07:01 AM
I've never met Cat before. The only time I've seen anything of her is when someone said something bad about Mandy on the message board (I think it was here actually) and Cat went off on them.

Great Amano family genes, I'll say that much.

gwyllgi
07-05-2006, 01:03 AM
Cat and Mandy are so sweet.
And quite pretty.

Boss Hogg
07-07-2006, 08:15 PM
Oh if only I had brought my camera to the post con party. Mack a pleasure as always sir. And to the ladies... if they read the board, It was an Honor meeting you and I look forward to our next tex mex meal.

WayOfTheStrega
07-08-2006, 03:22 PM
The Heroes Con was great! I know, I'm a little late, but better now than never, right? Anyhoo, all the people there were nice. Senor Mack was a pleasure to meet and talk to as always. Andy Lee and Oeming were great guests there as well. ;)

kubiak
07-08-2006, 09:23 PM
The Heroes Con was great! I know, I'm a little late, but better now than never, right? Anyhoo, all the people there were nice. Senor Mack was a pleasure to meet and talk to as always. Andy Lee and Oeming were great guests there as well. ;)
Yup, I agree with everything you said here. :D

I could stand there and watch Andy Lee paint all day. He's amazing.

And I got to hold one of Mack's collages in my hands! I love his paintings, and his drawings are simply amazing, but to hold that collage in my hands... I honestly felt like I was holding greatness. I'd never seen one in real life before, and I was awestruck. I don't know why, but for some reason that really took me aback. Even more than the paintings.

emeraldsundae
07-18-2006, 10:56 PM
Cat and Mandy are so sweet.
And quite pretty.
They are.