PDA

View Full Version : So...newuniversal?

Brad N.
07-01-2006, 12:24 PM
Huh? Wha? I'm one of the biggest Warren Ellis zombies on the planet and I had never heard about this until today when I read the latest issue of X-men (uggggh, the writing on that was awful btw). They mention in the letters page that Salvador Larocca will be supplying the art for Ellis' reimagining of the New Universe characters this summer. Awesome! After hearing about it for the first time today I looked it up on google and found this Newsarama article from DECEMBER?!?

http://www.newsarama.com/marvelnew/NextWave/pressconference.htm

Sheesh, where the hell have I been? So anyone have a clue exactly when this book will be released and any more new info? I absolutely adore Larocca's work and Ellis rarely disappoints me so this one will certainly be on my must read list. This sounds really kick ass. Any other thoughts?

Ray G.
07-01-2006, 12:29 PM
Yeah, this should be pretty damn awesome.

Brad N.
07-01-2006, 12:31 PM
Yeah, this should be pretty damn awesome.

it's weird though, you would think I would have heard SOMETHING about it since this article in December. I didn't even hear about it then. All of a sudden I skimmed through the letters page on X-men and I see the blurb about it. I was stunned. Now I'm really pumped.