PDA

View Full Version : Star Trek

alan
06-16-2006, 10:05 AM
As a child, I was a gigantic geek. I loved me some Star Trek. Recently, it seems, I've been watching the fuck out of all the shows save for Voyager, as I can't ever find it on. But TNG and DS9 come on like 140 times a day, and TOS is uncut on Saturdays. I've embraced all of these again and I love it.

I picked up those Fan Collective DVD sets the other day, which is a oddly great idea for a collection. I tend to hate non-season sets of TV shows on DVD, but these are really nice. Especially the Q one. It makes me happy.

--Alan

Gregory
06-16-2006, 10:07 AM
I don't understand the interactive Trek 2.0 on G4. The text is very small for the chat dialogue. Then again, the large-screen TVs have led sports graphics to shrink to car dealership fine-point size.

alan
06-16-2006, 10:09 AM
I don't understand the interactive Trek 2.0 on G4. The text is very small for the chat dialogue. Then again, the large-screen TVs have led sports graphics to shrink to car dealership fine-point size.

I tried to watch that once. I couldn't get into it. If they'd just show it normal, I'd be there.

--Alan

Dennis K
06-16-2006, 10:14 AM
Recently, it seems, I've been watching all the shows save for Voyager, as I can't ever find it on.

Consider yourself lucky.