PDA

View Full Version : They STOLE my Sirius!

Dr. Blasphemy
06-16-2006, 04:46 AM
I had to get my transmission replaced in my ride, picked it up last night, and my Starmate replay- gone.
I am FUMING right now.
They left my fuckin doors UNLOCKED while they were fixing it.

ERNIE_E
06-16-2006, 04:56 AM
Wow, that sucks. Why did you leave it in your car to begin with? If it's not installed in there, you should take whatever you can out of it at all times. I've had too many things stolen from me in the past to think any other way. I've had a mountain bike, an expensive tape player (when I was in 8th grade), amongst others that I don't trust anyone.

I am never apart from my sirius. I never leave it in the car, ever. Even in my garage. I have a little camera pouch in which I carry it all over the place. Too much money invested into it, too many good times not to have it.

I feel for you man, hopefully this will be a lesson too.

Vonn Hennigar
06-16-2006, 05:05 AM
They stole it themselves.

Mechanics are Born and Bred Thieves anyway so ripping people off just a little extra is no big surprise.

Deej
06-16-2006, 05:15 AM
I bet someone here who claims to be a Stern hater (he or she will remain nameless) stole it!

Doug
06-16-2006, 05:19 AM
I've got to ask why you didn't take the reciever with you? I take my XM receiver out of my car even when I'm going to work. I just don't trust the animals not to steal my stuff.

Garth
06-16-2006, 05:46 AM
eh, but no one would steal an XM receiver...right....RIGHT?

KingMob
06-16-2006, 05:48 AM
My XM unit is detachable, I usually take it with me, that and my ipod.

RODGER
06-16-2006, 05:48 AM
don't worry scott.....once they relise that O&A is on XM and hear the new stern show, they'll give it back.

adamgreenberger
06-16-2006, 06:03 AM
I had to get my transmission replaced in my ride, picked it up last night, and my Starmate replay- gone.
I am FUMING right now.
They left my fuckin doors UNLOCKED while they were fixing it.

Are they going to replace it?

DrMachine
06-16-2006, 07:33 AM
cancel it quick, and let Sirius know that it was stolen, they won't be able to reactivate it without calling Sirius with the serial number for the radio

RODGER
06-16-2006, 07:34 AM
cancel it quick, and let Sirius know that it was stolen, they won't be able to reactivate it without calling Sirius with the serial number for the radio

oooo
good looking out.
thats a great idea.

CraigM
06-16-2006, 08:35 AM
don't worry scott.....once they relise that O&A is on XM and hear the new stern show, they'll give it back.
Seriously, lay off the drugs. Your brain is more damaged then we could've ever imagined.

Craig

RODGER
06-16-2006, 08:47 AM
Seriously, lay off the drugs. Your brain is more damaged then we could've ever imagined.

Craig

don't get your panties in a bunch...i'm friends with scott so i can bust his balls when i want.

KingMob
06-16-2006, 08:50 AM

Thats how Sirius inflates their subscriber numbers! People who dont cancel their subs when they get their shit stolen....:lol:

CraigM
06-16-2006, 08:56 AM
don't get your panties in a bunch...i'm friends with scott so i can bust his balls when i want.
Don't get my panties in a bunch? Coming from you, that's hilarious.

Craig

RODGER
06-16-2006, 09:12 AM
Don't get my panties in a bunch? Coming from you, that's hilarious.

Craig

my panties are fine thank you very much.....
:)

Dr. Blasphemy
06-16-2006, 09:41 AM
I have had a day from HELL...
I left the radio in the car, because it was a friend of my nieces who was gonna fix it- I didnt think it would take so long and he also had to take it to his dads garage THATS where it was stolen from.
I have a call in to see if they will replace it- till then I am just waiting...and stewing.
I know I was a dope and should have taken the thing out.....

Dr. Blasphemy
06-16-2006, 09:41 AM
see? I am even double posting!