the french you say?
no this time costa rice

i know

susspicialy yours
AvidFan.
:(

HotRob
06-13-2006, 04:12 PM
We've done a pool among friends to see who we think is gonna win, only you had to be in quick to pick your team and i think i got Mexico..... memory is a bit fuzzy...%-)

Yay tequila! luh-da-da-da-dah-dah-dah! ;)

AvidFan
06-14-2006, 05:06 AM
oh tequila it makes me happy!
it's damn good stuff, it's gotta be or else after the benders you go on after a few of them would stop you from ever drinking it again

well you could be in with a shout with our friends south of the border... 25 pre tournament matches, looked very decent in their first game, always a bet as an outside chance... well better than england and the us! :(
think they'll get to the knock-out stage, and then it's anybodies good luck after that

I'm off to check out the odds that england lose to either the germans or the agentinians on penalties at somepoint

jingoistically yours
AvidFan

AvidFan
06-14-2006, 10:59 AM
don't mention the war!

Germany vs Poland
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/world_cup_2006/4852960.stm

hehe
enjoy

fanatically yours
AvidFanski

HotRob
06-19-2006, 01:28 PM
We played snakes and ladders with Tequila on Saturday night, man it kicks in quick!!
(P.S. Snakes and ladders with shot glasses is evil! :dazed: :twisted: :dazed:)

I also hope the Aussies get through to the second round at least. Gotta root for them coz the kiwi's didn't make it. :)

HotRob
06-22-2006, 02:07 PM
Ocker, Ocker, Ocker!!! Go the Ozzies, through to the top 16 woohoo!!!

AvidFan
06-24-2006, 08:38 AM
lol any games that involve alkeehol should be played carefully... especially where there's tequila splashin about!

now twister on chocolate bombers was fun ;)

bit of an iffy math against the croats, some suspect refereeing decisions
who they got next?
all this football is makin my brainy go mushy :(

HotRob
06-25-2006, 06:44 PM
Yeah and the funny thing was i didn't have a killer hangover and even stuck my nose in the bottle without even feeling slightly nauseous the next day.

Oooh must try twister next.

Twas a bit of a crappy game but the end result stands.

The Aussies play Italy today/tonight. Go green n' Gold! Waltzing Matilda and all that!!

Woohoo!!

AvidFan
06-26-2006, 06:03 AM
they should be in with a good chance tonight, especially if viduka clicks with the rest, he's not been his best so far, too easy to fall at the moment, but he can pull out some magic when he wants

extra time would suit the aussy's better... penalty shoot-out and they italians might just break! lol

avidfan

HotRob
06-26-2006, 05:27 PM
they should be in with a good chance tonight, especially if viduka clicks with the rest, he's not been his best so far, too easy to fall at the moment, but he can pull out some magic when he wants

extra time would suit the aussy's better... penalty shoot-out and they italians might just break! lol

avidfan

goddamn penalty kicks!!! bugger! Right! back to the rugby!

AvidFan
06-27-2006, 04:13 AM
hehehehehehehehehehehe

lol welcome to football!

avidfan

HotRob
06-27-2006, 12:52 PM
:D I remember visiting my cousins in England and they were badgering me about who i was supporting in the final of the FA Premiership (years ago), i think it was Everton vs Liverpool and i was like "??? err Everton?" And of course at the time they were backing Liverpool so had a good laugh. :D

so who are you backing to win?

I have no idea and it looks like France is through over Spain.

AvidFan
06-27-2006, 01:02 PM
most likely Argentina
thats if they get past the germans in the next match...

you lot were robbed last night, good old fashioned gettin yer pockets pinched by the italians and another piss poor refereiing decision :(

yeah that's who's going to win... the ref in the final!

avidfan

HotRob
06-27-2006, 01:15 PM
Yeah we reckon the mob was involved (and not the Mack Oeming Bendis either). :(

hahahaha! Of course the ref!! Love it!!

I'lll back either England or Brazil. :)

AvidFan
06-27-2006, 01:51 PM
(dont think those three have ever heard of the game lol ;p)

france against brazil next... think france might just get the better of them, good record against brazil

25 red cards and 309 yellow so far, new record for the world cup, so yep the man in black is gonna get the meddle!

avidfan

HotRob
06-28-2006, 04:34 PM
viva la... oh wait i'm backing Brazil... err La ca ca caratcha, la ca ca caratcha, a-reeeba reeba onderlay!! :roll: :D

AvidFan
06-30-2006, 09:46 AM
er... you sure that's not mexico???? lol ;)

party in berlin anyone???
the only place to be tonight for sure

money on a repeat of '66 :surrend:

the omens have been there all along

avidfan

AvidFan
07-01-2006, 03:14 PM
dont u just fucking hate football

HotRob
07-04-2006, 03:52 PM
italy v France final then?

What happened to the germans?? !! :shock: