PDA

View Full Version : PERFECT DARK and CALL OF DUTY for the Xbox 360...

BWC Boston
05-16-2006, 01:54 AM
...do they do the splitscreen thing?

I know you can play them online, but can I just kill my roommate if we only have the one console?

Subquestion: How's the PERFECT DARK multiplayer? It's Rare, which did the immortal GOLDENEYE splitscreen, so I'm curious.

noble
05-16-2006, 02:00 AM
I'm not sure about multiplayer, but if you do the co-op on Perfect Dark it does the splitscreen thing.

However while the online thing is fun for both games, a lot...and I mean a LOT of the people who play both these games are snipers. So for about 75% of the online match you'll be walking along, and blam! you're dead out of nowhere. It can get really aggrivating if you're the run and gun type of player like I am. Highly entertaining multi-player online for both games other wise ;)

BWC Boston
05-16-2006, 02:03 AM
I'm not sure about multiplayer, but if you do the co-op on Perfect Dark it does the splitscreen thing.

However while the online thing is fun for both games, a lot...and I mean a LOT of the people who play both these games are snipers. So for about 75% of the online match you'll be walking along, and blam! you're dead out of nowhere. It can get really aggrivating if you're the run and gun type of player like I am. Highly entertaining multi-player online for both games other wise ;)
Thanks, but I'm not much of an online player. I just want to kill my roommate.

noble
05-16-2006, 02:28 AM
Call of Duty 2 only does multiplayer online...I think. I'm pretty sure.

Shit this isn't helping is it ;)

Scotty
05-16-2006, 05:16 AM

Don't you just hate that? And you know it's some 13 year old kid screaming about how he pwned you.

noble
05-16-2006, 05:51 AM
Yes that drives me up the god damned wall. I'm walking around looking for someone to shoot in the teeth, then blam! My head flies away, and I have no idea where it came from :x

BenH
05-16-2006, 09:07 AM
You can play COD2 split-screen, but the maps are too big for 2 people in my opinion. Unfortunately, you can't go online with 2 players Halo 2 style. I liked having that option, even though ranked matches were understandably excluded.

Briomega
05-16-2006, 12:43 PM
Perfect Dark is split-screen, too. It's great now that they added new bots and bots for Dark Ops mode. Lot of fun offline.