PDA

View Full Version : 6 degrees of ....David Mack (kinda)

Murdock's Girl
05-11-2006, 08:49 AM
Here is a new board game-
List all the comics that David has appeared in as himself (or as a cop!)

-Alchemy
-Ares
-Powers (my favorite)

and now.....
DEVIL'S PANTIES!

http://devilspanties.keenspot.com/d/20060509.html

hehehe... i have had WAY to much tea today (and its not even noon)....

Tessana

ps... the devil's panties strip is SO FREAKING TRUE!

kubiak
05-11-2006, 05:37 PM
I love The Devil's Panties! Are you getting the collected stuff from Silent Devil?

Murdock's Girl
05-12-2006, 06:34 AM
Just preordered #6--- I need to get the first five online somewhere though... and I want her pirate book!

:)

Tessana

AvidFan
05-12-2006, 07:14 AM
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: the Devil's Panties???????:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

what kind of wwebsite have I joined here???
:mistrust: :mistrust: :mistrust:

er... tell me more :D

scanitly yours
AvidFan

kubiak
05-14-2006, 06:08 PM
Just preordered #6--- I need to get the first five online somewhere though... and I want her pirate book!

:)

Tessana
The pirate book is awesome, especially after you'vemet the guys it's based on. I had a lot of fun hanging out with Jennine and the rest of them at Heroes Con last year. Nobody has as much fun as a pirate.

Check with Christian, but I'd imagine the other books are still available on back order thru Previews.

kubiak
05-14-2006, 06:11 PM
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: the Devil's Panties???????:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

what kind of wwebsite have I joined here???
:mistrust: :mistrust: :mistrust:

er... tell me more :D

scanitly yours
AvidFan
The Devils' Panties is a very funny web comic by the talented Jennie Breeden. It's sort of an autobiographical thing, and it's always fun.

http://devilspanties.keenspot.com/

It's recently been collected into a print comic by Silent Devil, available thru Previews. Ask for at finer comic shops everywhere! (And remember to preorder your comics! ;) )

Christian Beranek
05-14-2006, 11:37 PM
Hell yeah! The first 2 issues are out. Issue 3 goes to the printer next week. Jennie has Issues 4 and 5 ready to go, so we're on track.

Order info can be found at www.silentdevil.com and www.thedevilspanties.com

And Kubiak, see you in Charlotte soon!

kubiak
05-17-2006, 03:47 PM
Hell yeah! The first 2 issues are out. Issue 3 goes to the printer next week. Jennie has Issues 4 and 5 ready to go, so we're on track.

Order info can be found at www.silentdevil.com and www.thedevilspanties.com

And Kubiak, see you in Charlotte soon!
Hellz yeah! I'll be in the Hilton. :cool:

MACK!
05-23-2006, 10:55 PM
Here is a new board game-
List all the comics that David has appeared in as himself (or as a cop!)

-Alchemy
-Ares
-Powers (my favorite)

and now.....
DEVIL'S PANTIES!

http://devilspanties.keenspot.com/d/20060509.html

hehehe... i have had WAY to much tea today (and its not even noon)....

Tessana

ps... the devil's panties strip is SO FREAKING TRUE!

Hi Tess,
I think I've made some appearances in previous strips from DP as well. You can probably search it on her site.

I can think of a few more here:
-The Dark Horse book HAPPY ENDINGS by Bendis and Oeming has us all in that.
-Bendis' True Crime Confessions
-Bendis' Fortune and Glory
-As well as A CBLDF book called Occupational Hazzards
-There was an Oh My Goth issue Voltaire put me in.
-Rick Mays drew us in the background of an issue of Masks of the Noh.

Murdock's Girl
05-24-2006, 07:15 AM
-Bendis' Fortune and Glory
Duh.. How could I forget that? :0

-As well as A CBLDF book called Occupational Hazzards

I own that, isn't that sad that i didn't remember?

-There was an Oh My Goth issue Voltaire put me in.

ok.. one of my friends has that series... i need to steal it from her. :)

Tess

MACK!
05-24-2006, 07:58 AM
Duh.. How could I forget that? :0

I own that, isn't that sad that i didn't remember?

ok.. one of my friends has that series... i need to steal it from her. :)

Tess

I don't know if this counts but you remember the "Bendis, Miller, & Mack" line in the DD film?

Well, I saw that in the novelization of the film that I actually had more screen time. :)
There is an extra scene with actual boxing match between Murdock and David "Madman" Mack.

Murdock's Girl
05-24-2006, 08:33 AM
I don't know if this counts but you remember the "Bendis, Miller, & Mack" line in the DD film?

Well, I saw that in the novelization of the film that I actually had more screne time. :)
There is an extra scene with actual boxing match between Murdock and David "Madman" Mack.

Ok.. guess what... I am AN IDIOT! how could i forget that line? Please when i see you at WWC smack me upside the head or something!

Actually- are you talking about the little paperback that came out right around the release? I have that, i need to go back and reread it now.

And---the playground fight sequence! COME ON that was a rip off of the first Echo arc....

hmm.. maybe a new board drinking game for cons- name everything that david has touched or been mentioned in outside of Kabuki :) lol

Blandy vs Terrorism
05-29-2006, 10:26 PM
I love The Devil's Panties! Are you getting the collected stuff from Silent Devil?
I just got the second issue a couple weeks ago in the mail. I missed out on the first one though.

kubiak
06-04-2006, 07:33 AM
I just got the second issue a couple weeks ago in the mail. I missed out on the first one though.
It's not too late! I'm 99% sure you can still order it through Previews.