PDA

View Full Version : Shouldn't the New Adaptiod...(New Avengers Annual Spoilers Abounds)

sequential_artist
04-28-2006, 04:33 PM
If the New Adaptoid touched all of the New Avengers, shouldn't she have had Spider-Man's spider-sense? It never appears that this happens.

Other than that, holy shit is the New Adaptoid one hell of a foe!
New Anvengers Annual is such a classic-type of Avengers fight. I love it!

Yeah, I know the title is mispelled.

sonnylarue
04-28-2006, 05:01 PM
Until reading the NA annual , I thought the mystery baddie in NA 17 & 18 was the adaptoid.

Criden
04-28-2006, 05:05 PM
not reading your thread, but if i hadn't read about the new super-adaptoid online prior to the issue coming out and if i hadn't seen preview pages coipel showed me in NY, the title's a pretty goddamn big spoiler.

Mr. E!
04-28-2006, 05:08 PM
Just because she has it, it doesn't mean that she knows what it is, or how to use it.

sequential_artist
04-28-2006, 05:18 PM
not reading your thread, but if i hadn't read about the new super-adaptoid online prior to the issue coming out and if i hadn't seen preview pages coipel showed me in NY, the title's a pretty goddamn big spoiler.
The New Adaptoid's role in the issue is mentioned in the online solicit on Marvel.com.

Raphael J
04-28-2006, 05:48 PM
Just because she has it, it doesn't mean that she knows what it is, or how to use it.

I'd second this sentiment. She didn't know how to fly very well and didn't have a complete grasp of her powers. She probably didn't know what the Spider sense meant.

BronxRonin
04-28-2006, 05:56 PM

:surrend:
I'm glad it ain't just me...Spoiler this spoiler that...:lol:
Well...your name dropping!!!!;-)

Bervda
04-28-2006, 06:40 PM
The New Adaptoid's role in the issue is mentioned in the online solicit on Marvel.com.

That doesn't matter. People who avoid spoilers normally avoid the solicits as well.