PDA

View Full Version : Fans like this are just embaressing

twigglet
04-26-2006, 08:36 AM
http://crapshootcomics.blogspot.com/

Man, reading his "reviews" I remember why I feel embaressed about collecting comics.

Craig C
04-26-2006, 08:42 AM
What a moron! So what is the real reason that he got banned from newsarama?

t00lverine
04-26-2006, 08:48 AM
What a moron! So what is the real reason that he got banned from newsarama?

Being one of the first posts on the news page and bashing pretty much everything Marvel.

edwardmblake
04-26-2006, 08:50 AM
Spelling mistakes are embarrassing.;-)

RebootedCorpse
A couple more bannings and Stryfe won't have any place to go on the Internets.

Dreg
Fuck him up his stupid ass. He is getting a second ongoing title. Why? Becasue that is the only way for MARVEL to sell books. Well, Wolverine and variant covers, that's two. Yes we NEED more Wolverine. With the announcement MARVEL said Wolverine would be leaving the core X-Men books. Big damn deal, he still shows up in every Spider-Man title now. Plus it'll last six months before Wolverine starts showing up in all the X titles again. Know what? FUCK MARVEL!

I think I've seen about a million different varients of this poster. Fuck Marvel? I totally didn't see that one coming. I mean, who would have thought that this normally clear-minded individual would use profanity to support such a rock solid case? I'm glad he prepared me for that bombshell.

EDIT: He's a reviewer? Sweet Jesus Jones, are you fucking serious?

Ryan Elliott
04-26-2006, 08:51 AM
Good God...

t00lverine
04-26-2006, 08:54 AM
A couple more bannings and Stryfe won't have any place to go on the Internets.

That guy is not Stryfe.

Cth
04-26-2006, 08:55 AM
That's not embarassing.. THIS is..

http://newcomicreviews.com/unsorted/28/Fat%2520Boy%2520Wonder.jpg

http://newcomicreviews.com/unsorted/28/hulk.jpg

And I have an even worse one at home :D

joeAR
04-26-2006, 08:59 AM
Huh i'm a retarded mongoloid, good to know.

Ben
04-26-2006, 08:59 AM
That's an awesome site.

Ziolko
04-26-2006, 09:00 AM
Ha! I love this guy! He's my new hero! :D

t00lverine
04-26-2006, 09:03 AM
Ha! I love this guy! He's my new hero! :D

Here's some more for you.

http://www.theouthousers.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=585

Big Jim
04-26-2006, 09:20 AM
Even more annoying is that his blog gets more readers than mine most likely.

By the way my blog is lostturntalbe.blogspot.com, the home of hard to find and rare music!

Dingo
04-26-2006, 09:22 AM
Wow, this guy is the epitome of what is bad on the internet. Do you think it is a parody of the internet comic fan archetype in general?

KingMob
04-26-2006, 09:29 AM
I read through the first page, it actually reminds me a lot of theTravis' ramblings.

Olivier E.
04-26-2006, 09:42 AM
The rules of the Safe Sex Club were simple: Everything happens behind closed doors. Anything goes. Don't let your parents find out.

Ben
04-26-2006, 09:42 AM
Reminds me of one of the reviewers on my website The Daily Now (http://www.thedailynow.com):

Amazing Spider-Man #471
by JMS(ucks) and John Romita Jr(eally sucks) "Transformations, Literal & Otherwise"

Reviewer: Hatey McHate - He hates everything, and he's Irish

You know, when I was a young LAD back in Ireland, I used to get so fucking pissed off at all the crap I'd see around me. Nothing's changed, especially in this "new" issue of the Amazing Spider-Man (or, as I call it, "the Crapazing Spider-Shit"). Once again, Marvel screws up with their whole "new and different" thing. They try that shit all the time. Remember the "all-new, all-different X-Men?" I do. I first read it in Ireland when I was getting drunk in a bar. Luckily, I was so drunk that I vomited all over the comics, thus I was not forced to endure the torture of reading the whole thing. Marvel's tried it again with Spider-Man bringing new creators onto the title, and I don't think it's premature to declare that this attempt was a colossal failure. The new writer sucks. Just when you think something couldn't suck more, you see the art. It's so bad, I'm surprised they hired this guy. His art sucks so bad that I had hickeys all over my fingers after touching each page.

Anyway, we now find the annoyingly limber Peter Parker on his own again (after the editorial staff racistly removed the redheaded Mary Jane). He does a bunch of boring shit like talking and swinging around. Gee, Peter talks and swings. How original! That last sentence was sarcasm. More back-to-basics garbage! If you want to see Spider-Man talking and swinging on webs, go buy a back issue! I almost fell asleep seven times while reading this comic. I hadn't yawned this much since that time that I woke up from a beer-induced coma to find my wife having sex with my best friend. I kept yawning to kind of remind them that I was still in the room, and that I could wake up at any time to discover her infidelity and his betrayal. But they kept at it. It went on for hours and she orgasmed more times than I could count, but the joke was on him. They're both dead now.

And I envy them. Being dead, they will never have to read this issue of the Amazing Spider-Man. Did I mention there's an old man in this comic? Well, there is. He's old and stupid and it doesn't make ANY SENSE!

Rating: Sucks

chazbot
04-26-2006, 09:53 AM
so, um...does this guy just read all of these books he hates so much at the comic store or does he continue to buy them just to ridicule them?
if you don't like New Avengers or JMS Spidey, then stop buying them.
you've got to be a bigger dumb ass to buy these comics just to impress others with how much you hate them
sheesh

ds9
04-26-2006, 10:16 AM
wow